Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The bloodstone ring

story mystery ghost england

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hey there guys I have brought you a few troll stories so far and I will be bringing you more.

This time around I have a ghost story I found.

Hope you guys enjoy!

:)

http://www.themyster...loodstone-ring/

Posted Image

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

Very interesting story!! Too bad Willisham seems to be little more than a ghost town today. :(

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Great story! Thanks for sharing--and keep them coming, sweetie!

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#4    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 17 July 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

Very interesting story!! Too bad Willisham seems to be little more than a ghost town today. :(

View Postlizzieboo, on 17 July 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

Great story! Thanks for sharing--and keep them coming, sweetie!

Will do thanks for the comments guys.

Oh and real sad to hear that about Willisham, it was tiny back then so obviously it hasnt done much growing.

Posted Image

#5    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

I tried to find it to see where it is in relation to my friend that I always visit over there and one site basically said it's one of England's ghost towns. The Wikipedia entry doesn't offer much either.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#6    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:53 AM

View PostLady Kasey, on 17 July 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

I tried to find it to see where it is in relation to my friend that I always visit over there and one site basically said it's one of England's ghost towns. The Wikipedia entry doesn't offer much either.

I found one article where it says the town has something like 500 people living in it. Quite small.

Posted Image

#7    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

Okay I looked on Bing maps and it's on the wrong coast of England for me. My friend lives on the west coast so it wouldn't be easy to hunt down.

#8    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

Nice,

keep em coming.

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#9    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,092 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

Very cool story.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#10    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 18 July 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

Okay I looked on Bing maps and it's on the wrong coast of England for me. My friend lives on the west coast so it wouldn't be easy to hunt down.

Well I wouldnt be surprized really if there was two willishaws or even more then two, lol, that happens sometimes but then again willishaw isnt exactly a common name.

View PostSuper-Fly, on 18 July 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

Nice,

keep em coming.

Thanks, that's the plan.

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 18 July 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

Very cool story.

Thanks.

Posted Image

Also tagged with story, mystery, ghost, england

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users