Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Romney charged with federal ethics violation

Simbi Laveau

http://www.nationofchange.org/uaw-files-charges-against-romney-his-auto-bail-out-profiteering-1351783724

Mitt Romney has had federal ethics charges filed against him ,making him the first presidential candidate in history ,to have this done .

Auto industry appears to hold a grudge for his profiteering bail outs.

Not sure where it will go ,but this means he can be impeached ,before his first year is over,if elected,which means Ryan would be president .

Interesting turn of events .

• Like 1

Could there be a degree of "nobbling" the opposition going on from the Denocrats?

Romney looking to win, so throw what could be a disqualifying charge at him, that sort of thing.

Honestly, these guys whose net worth is in the 100s of millions all do this kind of thing. Yeah, it's border line crooked...but prosecution seems to me to be a pretty far fetched idea. This is just pre-election jostling for position IMO.

• Like 1

Could there be a degree of "nobbling" the opposition going on from the Denocrats?

Romney looking to win, so throw what could be a disqualifying charge at him, that sort of thing.

Do you think it's a fake report?

There are numerous sources .It's not fake ,but its also not a charge or indightment from an actual legal institution .

It's an agency filing a charge against him ,which in turn,could lead to an investigation ,by a federal agency .Most likely the attorney general .

It's so close to the election ,I don't see how it could affect results,given most people won't even find out by Tuesday .

It could,if pursued ,definately get him impeached though,if he was elected ,and as I said,would make Ryan president .

I think that's the key to the entire exercise .Ryan would end up president .

• Like 1

http://www.nationofc...ring-1351783724

Mitt Romney has had federal ethics charges filed against him ,making him the first presidential candidate in history ,to have this done .

Auto industry appears to hold a grudge for his profiteering bail outs.

Not sure where it will go ,but this means he can be impeached ,before his first year is over,if elected,which means Ryan would be president .

Interesting turn of events .

Lib news site running story on the UAW filing charges against Mitt Romney.

Yeah, that's legit.

I hear the Blaze is reporting that the Koch Brothers are filing charges against Barack Obama.

Both Dems & Reps will lie and mislead the public for their own benefits. The TIC in poliTICS means blood suckers.

What do you expect of a candidate that worships money? He has made his money from peicemealing companies, and sending middle class jobs overseas. Now he pretends he cares? The proof is in the pudding.

• Like 3

Let's see...A group that received a huge bailout from President Obama files charges against his opponent right before the election after he spent months trying to paint Romney as evil with little success. The person preferring charges works directly for Obama. Yea, I'd buy that. I only have two questions, how low will they go and how stupid do they think we are? If impeachment is started over this after being ignored in wake of "Fast & Furious" and Benghazi I'd say we've had plenty of change and absolutlely no hope.

Do you think it's a fake report?

not fake, ore "can we find something he's done that he can be charged over?" and then them finding something that fits the criteria.