Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Proof of alien existans

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Sidhe

Sidhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 08:58 PM

Well hold on there Homer.. drop that can o' Duff and listen up.  You *kinda* insulted the guy, so don't be surprised if he gets back atya.

Y'all must like that kind of stuff 'cause you both rose to the bait like smallmouth in spawnin' season..

ohmy.gif                                                  

#17    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 02:41 AM

I think this is the strangest thing, here is this guy's preamble...

QUOTE (Kimm @ Apr 19 2003, 08:03 AM)
I have found this on an alien site:

Strange Artifact Found - Evidence of Ancient Alien Contact?

My name is Mike Walters and I'm an amateur geologist. I often come across geodes. A geode can form in any cavity within a rock, but the most common method for geode formation is via gas bubbles that form in cooling ash beds.

If I found something weird in my socks, would I start the story telling you how cotton is made and then used to produce my socks?  

Since there is such detail given to such an unimportant part of the story, it would lead me to believe that Mike Walters the Amateur Geologist might really be Mike Walters the Amateur Storyteller.                                                      

#18    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 22 April 2003 - 05:42 PM

[QUOTE]But you should understand that to question my posts only exposes your own ignorance.

Homer, it seems that you have looped yourself in your reasoning. you questioned my post. So would it not be you that is "Ignorant"? the reason i said that was "odd" is that where am from there is only 1 family of Walters in probably a coulpe hundred mile radious. And the fact that my cousin is in fact named Mike Walters struck me.  But you had to go and try to make light of my post and started this little strugle. I hope this has made you more informed on why i wrote that. you have yourself a wonderful day!

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#19    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 06:18 PM

No, it would not be me who is ignorant. Reason being my questions to you was to obtain clarification on your previous post.

Your question to me was more like questioning my character.
but Walters, not even close. So i really dont see any point in you having said any of that. Maybe you are just trying to boost your postings up or something. Who knows.

But you had to go and try to make light of my post and started this little strugle.

What I did was ask valid questions in a humorous way. There is nothing offensive about that, and we do that a lot around here.

I will most certainly have myself a wonderful, as I always do. I hope you have a wonderful as well.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#20    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 09:36 AM

Thank you Kimm for the topic ... keep up the good work wub.gif                                                  

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users