Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Illuminati Down The Titanic, Twin Towers?

Firestone66

The Titanic was Unsinkable, yet it sank... The Twin Towers were the Mountains at the centre of the financial world, yet it collapsed. What did the Titanic and the Twin Towers have in common? They both had powerful, influencial, rich people where many of them perished. Is it possible that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional and the destruction of the Twin Towers held a different purpose. It is my theory that the ones that stand to benefit from these tragedies are the usual suspects. With the deaths of so many powerful, influencial, rich people, many posts of power were left for the taking. It is my theory that the Illuminati in both cases quickly deployed themselves into the vacant posts of power... A reshuffling of the deck if you will. In both cases a war quickly took place, and a world financial crisis occurred. So much more to mention, but you get the point. This is Chess, not checkers...

...Is it possible that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional and the destruction of the Twin Towers held a different purpose...

I have to ask for some evidence of your theory. If you can't provide that, then your theory will probably be relegated to, 'what if?'.

I dont recall a World Financial Crisis arising from the sinking of the Tatannic? Neither do I recall White Star Line describing the Titannic as "Unsinkable"

I dont recall a World Financial Crisis arising from the sinking of the Tatannic? Neither do I recall White Star Line describing the Titannic as "Unsinkable"

Does "as far as it is possible to do so, these two wonderful vessels are designed to be unsinkable" count?

• Like 2

The iceberg as far as I know was not a member of the illuminati but they are sneaky about there membership.

Ok, this made me literally lol... :D

Cz

• Like 1

The Illuminati control iceburgs now? Man they're sounding more and more like the right team to back. They've got all the cool toys.

• Like 1

The illuminate DID exist, and, to some small exent, still does.

However, it shoud be noted that the extraordinary financial independence of Arabian oil-bearing nations effectively put the illuminate on a serious "back-burner"

With such indigenous wealth, they really have no desire to bring-in European out-sider's to control their money.

Times have changed.

It was a remote controlled iceberg.

Oh come on... back then they barely had radio let alone the ability to covertly install a remote control system on an iceberg... :rolleyes:

I'd heard about a guy who knew someone who read a story about it in the papers at the time that the iceberg was piloted by a terrorist who'd lived in a cave most of his life but had trained in an iceberg simulator and had also piloted smaller, less complicated icebergs... :yes:

Cz

• Like 1

Of course they're responsible. They're responsible for everything that goes wrong anywhere in the world. We aren't responsible for ANYTHING.

• Like 1

The Titanic was Unsinkable, yet it sank... The Twin Towers were the Mountains at the centre of the financial world, yet it collapsed. What did the Titanic and the Twin Towers have in common? They both had powerful, influencial, rich people where many of them perished. Is it possible that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional and the destruction of the Twin Towers held a different purpose. It is my theory that the ones that stand to benefit from these tragedies are the usual suspects. With the deaths of so many powerful, influencial, rich people, many posts of power were left for the taking. It is my theory that the Illuminati in both cases quickly deployed themselves into the vacant posts of power... A reshuffling of the deck if you will. In both cases a war quickly took place, and a world financial crisis occurred. So much more to mention, but you get the point. This is Chess, not checkers...

1357942709670522.gif

ReShUfFlInG ThE DeCk? YoU DaRn rIgHt iT'S NoT ChEcKeRs cAuSe cHeSs hAs cArDs, RiGhT? wHaT AbOuT AlL AcCiDeNtS BeFoRe mAjOr wArS? WeRe tHe iLlUmInAtI InVoLvEd eVeRyWhErE?! NoT My eVeRyThInG!

Edited by Hasina

Of course it was a government conspiracy because only the government had professional iceberg drivers capable of maneuvering large icebergs in 360 degree circles in under 3 minutes or drive icebergs at a rate of 10 miles per minute at 3 mph in under 45 seconds.

Further evidence was that a molten iceberg in a liquid state was found in the ocean, so what's the problem???

Edited by skyeagle409

Actually... if you want to get down to "The Truth™" of it... The Titanic never actually sank. It was spirited away to a secret hidden port in the fjords of Finland where all the passengers and crew were either executed or bought off for their silence (with new identities, etc) or to play "survivors", and the ship's steel and wood was scrapped to feed the world's insatiable need for paperclips, bulldog clips, paper umbrellas and strike anywhere match sticks (you just can't imagine the mark up on those little guys).

The footage of the "Titanic" was actually filmed using highly detailed miniatures in NASA's underwater training facility, the very same tank that later gained fame (infamy...?) as the inspiration for the alleged "Space Walk" that the Chinese faked 3 or 4 years ago (although the use of superfluid helium to simulate weightlessness was purely a Chinese invention).... :yes:

:whistle:

Cz

• Like 4

I found it interesting how 50 years after the sinking they built a replica of the Titanic and then sank in the exact location to fool future explorers from finding out the truth.

Thats how sneaky them damn Illuminati are though I tell you.

• Like 1

It was a remote controlled iceberg.

Just like the passenger jets were flown into the Twin Towers, the Titanic was intentionally steered into the ice burg:/ It was a suicide mission by the Captain of the ship. He knew what was going to happen, which is why he drank himself silly the time of impact. You have to ask yourself a question. Why would an intelligent sea captain be so negligent in steering the grandest ship ever seen? His negligence was intentional. Why would he do this? Well maybe the ultimatum to Captain was greater than himself. The Illuminati have their ways

The captain turned the ship over to the cook for the evening so he could steal some hamhocks from the kitchen and get boozed up with some C deck hookers. The cook thinking he had spotted land tried to dock at the iceberg for a resupply of vodka.

It was all just a big misunderstanding.

Does "as far as it is possible to do so, these two wonderful vessels are designed to be unsinkable" count?

"Busted"...

Good find Tiggs, one could argue the semantics of "designed to be unsinkable", and "virtually unsinkable" amd that White Star claimed it was unsinkable (after it had sunk :w00t: ), but no point really.

There is of course a fairly persistent CT that it was the Olympic that sank, not the Titannic. Olympic (the Sister ship) had sustained severe damage and was uninsured, and White Star could not afford the huge drain on its costs - therefore, the Olympic was dressed in Titannic clothing and set sail deliberately into an Ice Field. where the earlier damage would ensure it sinking and the Insurance claimed as if it was the Titannic.

Titannic continued in Service as the Olympic.

hard one to believe necause of the number of people that would have to be involved. Dont believe it myself by the way

There is of course a fairly persistent CT that it was the Olympic that sank, not the Titannic. Olympic (the Sister ship) had sustained severe damage and was uninsured, and White Star could not afford the huge drain on its costs - therefore, the Olympic was dressed in Titannic clothing and set sail deliberately into an Ice Field. where the earlier damage would ensure it sinking and the Insurance claimed as if it was the Titannic.

Titannic continued in Service as the Olympic.

hard one to believe necause of the number of people that would have to be involved. Dont believe it myself by the way

I'm glad that you don't believe in that theory. I believe that the 'sister ships' were triplets. They were the Olympic (the accident prone one - which never sank, scrapped in 1935), the Titanic (the disastrous one - sank 1912, maiden voyage) and the Britannic (which also sank, struck a mine in 1916).

Have a read about Violet Jessop. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Jessop

The Illuminati control iceburgs now? Man they're sounding more and more like the right team to back. They've got all the cool toys.

It was the predecessor to HARP. Real cool looking contraption - kind of Sherlock Holmes meets Steam Punk.

• Like 1

It's amazing that the story of the Titanic was written about before it happened. In 1898, 'The Wreck Of The Titan, Or Futility' was written with very similar events that occurred with the Titanic.

• Like 1