Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lance Armstrong accused of doping

and-then

If the reports are to be believed, Armstrong employed intimidation and bullying to keep things quiet, that seems to compound his sins. Moral of the story is, choose your heroes carefully.

If they are substantiated with physical evidence then I will admit it gladly. I don't support cheating. But neither do I condone railroading an innocent for political purposes. If it is physically possible to cheat hundreds of tests administered in a random manner then what use is the testing?

If they are substantiated with physical evidence then I will admit it gladly. I don't support cheating. But neither do I condone railroading an innocent for political purposes. If it is physically possible to cheat hundreds of tests administered in a random manner then what use is the testing?

If it is a doping method that cannot be tested at the time: yes.

The doping doctors have been ahead on the curve for quite a while, that is why we will learn later whether somebody has doped or not. In fact, many people who won gold this year could face some tough questioning in years to come, and some of those who came in last because they did not use any performance enhancing drugs will get the medals then.

In fact, many people who won gold this year could face some tough questioning in years to come, and some of those who came in last because they did not use any performance enhancing drugs will get the medals then.

If they rename it the Tour de Dope everyone can keep their medals! (lol)

Who do we trust in all this? From what I can read the whole sport of cycling was/is corrupt from head to toe, all spitting bile at one another. Am wary of believing testimony of folk who are only testifying because they've been caught lying. At least Lance raised hopes and cash for millions of people, which is a helluva a lot more impressive than anything any of the other players is this sordid drama have ever done. A cheat with a heart. :)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

If they rename it the Tour de Dope everyone can keep their medals! (lol)

Who do we trust in all this? From what I can read the whole sport of cycling was/is corrupt from head to toe, all spiiting bile at one another. At least Lance raised hopes and cash for millions of people, which is a helluva a lot more impressive than anything any of the other players is this sordid drama have ever done. A cheat with a heart. :)

I say its simple, but nobody is taking my Olympics, Special Olympics and Frankenstein Olympics seriously.... :devil:

And yes, Lance Armstrong has shown that even after surviving cancer you can be a success in sports, but that would be more lasting and impressive if he had lost trying instead of won lying.

• Like 1

And yes, Lance Armstrong has shown that even after surviving cancer you can be a success in sports, but that would be more lasting and impressive if he had lost trying instead of won lying.

I feel similarly about the "Liberation" of Iraq.

• Like 1

I say its simple, but nobody is taking my Olympics, Special Olympics and Frankenstein Olympics seriously.... :devil:

I read that some steroids caused testicular cancer which may be a factor in Lances case. If it is "self inflicted" cancer, then i have no sympathy.