Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 11 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6153 replies to this topic

#2506    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,304 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:29 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 April 2011 - 05:10 AM, said:

Once again, the majority of people who have lived in Phoenix for years, have never seen military flares before and look where the BGR is located in regards to Phoenix,. That is a major clue right. The the number jived, then flare drops would have been regulary observed in Phoenix on a regular basis, which they are not, and why they have never seen flares before.

Here is the thing though Sky. You are misunderstanding the 'Operational' use of a LUU-2 Flare with the 'Ditching' of a LUU-2 Flare. If the latter, a Pilot has the option of ejecting and burning off these Flares at Altitude if needed. Honestly it is that simple.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2507    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:31 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 29 April 2011 - 03:25 AM, said:

Ok I see what you mean!
But Im still all messed up from mcrom`s pick,of Pic`s,Of all that Biology ! :wacko:
Now Im side tracked Way off the subject?

Im afterall one of the Best Believers ever ! I seenit !

:w00t: :tu:

just for relieving the senses....

imagination also lights up the visual cortex... :alien:

#2508    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,126 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:09 AM

Well, thank you for talking about something other than endless arguing about FLARES, and considering the USO phenomenon, Psyche.

Thinking about the examples quoted,

View Postpsyche101, on 29 April 2011 - 02:42 AM, said:

Are we at the same site?
Are we at the same site?

he saw a saucer-shaped silver disk fly by him under water with lights on it,

sighted a huge disc beneath the surface of the water. The object, glowing with a soft, greenish light, paced the ship

Ira Pete, the owner of the Ruby E, said "I hooked into something and pulled the stern off." He said he had no idea what the "something" was.

The crew said the object was either a submarine or a huge whale.

The helmsman of the trawler Silverö  told the press that a light appeared just before the collision and then disappeared. It was visible for about ten minutes.  

Then he looked ahead and saw a greenish light inside the water. However, this mysterious object disappeared so soon.

he told me that he and his fellow crewmen saw strange shapes of lights from under the sea.

one can see a dark object moving under the water. The object moves at a high speed to the left. But it is impossible to claim that this was a submarine and the matter remains unclear.

I do have to say that most of those seem to come under the category of "lights in the sky" (or in this case, the sea), and the couple that do seem to be tangible objects, there doesn't seem to be any conclusive proof that they were craft rather than, say, whales, and we know that tectonic actviity underwater can cause all sorts of submarine disturbances, so i think, sorry as I am to say it, Pax, the PLASMA phenomenon must be a candidate here.

Yes, you have me called there, I do not see how any being can get around FTL, I think that is a pipe dream. Matter remains at a constant in the Universe. E=MC2 gains support as time rolls on. I do not think imagining the impossible is fruitful. To me, one might as well look forward to basking on the surface of the sun naked. Not to be rude but do you have a good understanding of Einsteins theories?
Like i've said so many times, personally I think FLT and the Speed of light is neither here nor there. If any civilisation did devote vast energy and resources to overcoming FTL, they'd still need to take years and years to get anywhere, so I'm pretty sure that if interstellar travel is at all possible, some other means would be found to do it. I think that the interdimensional question, and my idea of reality existing on a spectrum, like light, is something that might be worth looking at.
Or, of coruse, there's the alternative suggestion; what if they don't need to come hundreds of light years, and they come form somewhere a lot nearer?

Inter-dimensional as described by Jacques Vallee is an ideal I do not know enough about to comment on but I do find his theories encouraging and beyond the square. Be he right or wrong, I think this is the sort of thinking that will move an understanding closer.

:tu: They may exist on different dimensions, and sort of be able to fade in and out of orus as they wish, or perhaps they might use different dimensions (if we look at them as being at different parts of a "spectrum" of reality) to travel to and for. Either way, it's an exciting idea, and needn't offend our good friend Einstein.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#2509    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,304 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:55 AM

View Post747400, on 29 April 2011 - 07:09 AM, said:

Either way, it's an exciting idea, and needn't offend our good friend Einstein.

Einstein would not be offended, he said the faster you travel in relation to a 'Frame' to 'c' the more Time Dilates.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2510    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 29 April 2011 - 02:42 AM, said:

I think that is a pipe Inter-dimensional as described by Jacques Vallee is an ideal I do not know enough about to comment on but I do find his theories encouraging and beyond the square. Be he right or wrong, I think this is the sort of thinking that will move an understanding closer.
I know little of Gilafer, in fact had I not visited the Abductee thread out of boredom yesterday I would not know who you are talking about. Again I do not know enough about the character to comment but I am extremely dubious on abduction tales.
Peopl who do give me hope that we may have contact one day are the likes of Stephen Hawking, and their (what I find) More rational approach to a logical sequence of events that one might expect from an intelligent species, and non intelligent species. I bought his latest series Into The Universe last night. Looking forward to viewing that.

Hey Psyche, Just had a thought, it would be very interesting to know what cases that Jacques Vallee was alluding to when mentioning metallic debris. Hessdalen project has suggested that particles are deposited by certain plasma down in the valley, so I think it would be prudent to see if any correlation exists between the cases JV is discussing and the characteristics of plasma in Hessdalen.
Would be good to know LS's take on this also.

As for Gilfaer's thread, I too am very dubious, however he does seem to handle himself very well and it is an interesting thread.

#2511    someoldguy

someoldguy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:38 AM

I think it would be prudent to see if any correlation exists between the cases JV is discussing and the characteristics of plasma in Hessdalen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Massimo Teodorani mentioned something about metallic particles found in Hessdalen after an ALP sighting.
Sorry.  I know this probably isn't about ET.  ;)

---CGM

Nothing creates controversy quite like the truth.

#2512    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:58 AM

View Postsomeoldguy, on 29 April 2011 - 10:38 AM, said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Massimo Teodorani mentioned something about metallic particles found in Hessdalen after an ALP sighting.

I wouldnt worry to much about it, oldguy. To this date not one of these cases can be linked to ET.  :)

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#2513    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

View Postsomeoldguy, on 29 April 2011 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hi sameoldguy, this was actually my point. I know M.Teodorani has discussed this part of that phenomena hence why I was suggesting that the cases where debris has been found (as mentioned by Jacques V) could actually be a form of plasma that has left the particles. I am wandering what cases and if those cases have described a UFO that could actually be plasma as opposed to anything extra terrestrial.

#2514    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

View PostHazzard, on 29 April 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

I wouldnt worry to much about it, oldguy. To this date not one of these cases can be linked to ET.  :)

worry?

:wacko:

#2515    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:59 PM

Amen.

Soon though, we might get that one case, that provides the solid scientific hard evidence we all are looking for. No matter how the evil debunkers and close minded skeptics are trying to debunk it.... it will say ET only.

:yes:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#2516    someoldguy

someoldguy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:11 PM

View Postquillius, on 29 April 2011 - 12:02 PM, said:

Hi sameoldguy, this was actually my point. I know M.Teodorani has discussed this part of that phenomena hence why I was suggesting that the cases where debris has been found (as mentioned by Jacques V) could actually be a form of plasma that has left the particles. I am wandering what cases and if those cases have described a UFO that could actually be plasma as opposed to anything extra terrestrial.

I thought that's what you were referring to.   :yes:

To my mind this ALP phenomenon is strange enough as it is.  Enough to ponder without having to bring in any ETH.

---CGM

Nothing creates controversy quite like the truth.

#2517    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:46 PM

View PostDBunker, on 29 April 2011 - 07:59 PM, said:

Amen.

Soon though, we might get that one case, that provides the solid scientific hard evidence we all are looking for. No matter how the evil debunkers and close minded skeptics are trying to debunk it.... it will say ET only.

:yes:

Or not...

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF PHILIP J. KLASS.

To ufologists who publicly criticize me, ... or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath:

THE UFO CURSE: No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today.

As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse.

:unsure2:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#2518    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,219 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

View Postlost_shaman, on 29 April 2011 - 05:29 AM, said:

Here is the thing though Sky. You are misunderstanding the 'Operational' use of a LUU-2 Flare with the 'Ditching' of a LUU-2 Flare. If the latter, a Pilot has the option of ejecting and burning off these Flares at Altitude if needed. Honestly it is that simple.

No, I understand what was said about ditching the flares before landing, but, that close to DMAFB, they would not be ditching at such a high altitude. One another note, the Air Force first denied any involvement, and then, said that an A-10, was responsible, and now, it was a flight of A-10s that were ditching flares.

Well, it is not practical to ditch flares behind one another at night due to the fac t that interferes with the pilot's night vision and, would not have been ditching flares that night in such a manner, and, there is more to that story as well, which I have already brought up. So what we have here is, the initial denial of the Air Force, and then, a single A-10 dropping flares on a mission, which would have been below 6000 feet,  and now, a flight of A-10s ditching flares. Look at that video again. That is not a flight of A-10s ditching flares at 10 PM, and there was another reason as well that I have brought up in that regard.

The Air Force now has multiple explanations for the "Phoenix Lights" and even a denial of involvement for what had happened that night. It is clearly evident that Air Force is covering up the Phoenix sightings. On another note, and looking at that video again, at 50 miles away, what is the distance between the two outer lights, one on the extreme far left and on the other, on the far right, if they were 50 miles away. There will be some time / distance calculations in regards to what I have said, later.

In regards to the side profile depiction of Phoenix and of the BGR, there is a  reason why I did not say anything about the curvature of the earth in regards to the side profile depiction of the two areas. I only provided the elevations.

What this all amounts too, the Air Force did it again and mislead some people that flares were responsible for the sightings, but, that was not the case at all.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2519    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,219 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:53 PM

Apparently, that is not true and the skeptics need to learn lessons,  and not learn them the hard way , as has been the case more than 40 times as listed where they said this, and said that, and later, learned the lesson the hard way when the rest of the story was later revealed, but I still think it is unfair for you to  think that I was just playing games by withholding certain information as I don't see it as my fault for  the way the skeptics were responding before I  pulled out the other book.

Edited by skyeagle409, 29 April 2011 - 08:54 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2520    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,086 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 29 April 2011 - 01:31 PM, said:

worry?

:wacko:
Or Dont worry,Be Happy .
Great find mcrom on the ode to the Brain! I Love it !

This is a Work in Progress!