Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Giant skeletons in North America/Grand Canyon

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#31    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:21 PM

View PostAbramelin, on Aug 15 2009, 08:03 PM, said:

People love to decorate their bodies, all over the world.

Have you ever checked the Papuans in New Guinea?? Why would they wear a bone in their nose, or a big shaft to support their private parts? Because they want to look like their gods who came down from heaven?

People just love to add things to their bodies and and change parts of their anatomy to be seen as special.

It's quite common that the heads of babies are misshaped after passing the narrow birth channel. People through the ages have noticed that, no doubt. But after a short time, the heads return to a normal shape. Well, it appears that many people from the past loved the way the heads of their newborns were shaped, and wanted their heads to stay that way, and so they binded the heads of their newborns to force their heads to change into the preferred shape.

You should have a talk with midwifes, and ask them how the skulls of some of the babies of their clients are shaped right after they are born.

Again, you seem to be missing the point. Unless it's changed in the last few months, last time i checked, it ain't fun to bash your skull in fact quite the opposite, why would you bash your skull and put yourself through so much pain? For what, fun? So as to make it longer and mishapen. My point from this being, i doubt  they would put themselves through such a painful and unpleasant experience for fun or decorations. There must have been a serious need or a serious being whom originally had a skull this shape. And they wished to be like this being and hence they bashed their skulls into this shape. Maybe what the ancients considered "Gods", what the Egyptians called Sun Gods, were.... dare i say it..... REAL?

These are the facts.

This BEING had a skull with twice the natural capacity of a human being and judging from where the atlas from the spine would have gone in, it would have been at least 12 ft tall. That's no human.

"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#32    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,097 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:21 PM

View PostSwede, on Aug 15 2009, 09:17 PM, said:

1) I am a primary researcher. Who is manipulating the research I publish? It seems to get printed and distributed in the form in which it was submitted. And thus available to interested instructors in that form.

Please explain just who the "higher level" consists of and what their motivations are.

Cremo - How about we do it this way. One point at a time. You present one exact quote from Cremo (repeat exact) that you consider valid. It will then be addressed. This process can be repeated.

Maybe you'd like to check out this site first..

http://www.mcremo.com/bi.html

As soon as I read something like "His divine grace" my hairs will stand up all over my body, and think : CULT.

Edited by Abramelin, 15 August 2009 - 07:23 PM.

#33    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:22 PM

View PostHocus, on Aug 15 2009, 08:01 PM, said:

Jaylemurph, i'm not saying that you are involved or ever have been or even knows someone who has been. And i'm not saying that everything taught in a history college class are all total lies. The facts get twisted, manipulated and erased at a much higher level before it even reaches you guys. So, like i said, for the most part know one suspects a thing... why should they?
Why is Darwins theory of evolution taught in schools as fact, it's not a fact it's a theory. There's something seriously wrong with that straight away.

There clearly is a filter and people have lost jobs over making anomalous artifacts public knowledge. These are both facts.

Ok, that's fair enough..Cremo's a liar. Everyones entitled to their own opinions. Could you tell me how Cremo's a liar or prove to me how Cremo's a liar?

Or is he just a liar because what he believes is radically different to what you believe?

That is truly ridiculous and totally unworkable. It is the people who teach that go and do the field work and they have people from all over the work. Sorry but that is completely illogical and badly thought out.

Oh dear taught as fact instead of theory, way to look **EDIT**. I'm mean that is seriously **EDIT**. Evolution is both fact and theory. A theory in science is a falsifiable factually based explanation for an observed phenomena. Evolution and speciation are both observable facts. **EDIT**

The governments of the world can't agree with each other and nor are they responsible for all the worlds archaeology.

But as to Cremo being a liar:
Homo sapiens sapiens being 2 billion years old: We aren't
He promotes a religious viewpoint as a scientific alternative
He claims carbon dating for dating dinosaur fossils, which is impossible on 2 counts
He says that "the missing link" is promoted with scientific work in evolution today, it isn't
Ignorance of parsimony
He claims conjecture as science, which is academic fraud

He is a fraud and religious fundamentalist idiot.

**Tone down the arrogance.  If you want to teach, teach, but don't condescend.**

Edited by aquatus1, 15 August 2009 - 07:49 PM.
Inflammatory

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#34    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,380 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:24 PM

View PostAbramelin, on Aug 15 2009, 02:12 PM, said:

Man, it's just great being drunk and reading the posts on this site at the same time.

Abramelin - Just keep the beer AWAY from the keyboard!

#35    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:26 PM

View PostSwede, on Aug 15 2009, 08:17 PM, said:

1) I am a primary researcher. Who is manipulating the research I publish? It seems to get printed and distributed in the form in which it was submitted. And thus available to interested instructors in that form.

Please explain just who the "higher level" consists of and what their motivations are.

Cremo - How about we do it this way. One point at a time. You present one exact quote from Cremo (repeat exact) that you consider valid. It will then be addressed. This process can be repeated.

AGAIN, not all primary researchers are involved, not everyones involved, Swede. In fact quite the opposite... the fewer the better, the less people know.

These people who i speak of, they will have arrived on scene long before you guys arrive there, that's why there's this so called lack of evidence, it's gone before it's seen by anyone who would speak out.

Let me ask you something....would you speak out about an anomalous artifact you found if you knew it probably meant you'd lose your job?

"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.

#36    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,097 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

View PostHocus, on Aug 15 2009, 09:21 PM, said:

Again, you seem to be missing the point. Unless it's changed in the last few months, last time i checked, it ain't fun to bash your skull in fact quite the opposite, why would you bash your skull and put yourself through so much pain? For what, fun? So as to make it longer and mishapen. My point from this being, i doubt they would put themselves through such a painful and unpleasant experience for fun or decorations. There must have been a serious need or a serious being whom originally had a skull this shape. And they wished to be like this being and hence they bashed their skulls into this shape. Maybe what the ancients considered "Gods", what the Egyptians called Sun Gods, were.... dare i say it..... REAL?

These are the facts.

This BEING had a skull with twice the natural capacity of a human being and judging from where the atlas from the spine would have gone in, it would have been at least 12 ft tall. That's no human.

If you read any science journals, you'd know that binding heads is not painful, and not bad for ones health. Period. Google it, goddamnit. I DID.

My picture showed that is was a human of normal proportions, but with a deformed skull.

The brain capacity may have been above normal, but what was inside that skull, eh? Brains? Or brains and fluid??

Edited by Abramelin, 15 August 2009 - 08:12 PM.

#37    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,780 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:28 PM

View PostHocus, on Aug 15 2009, 03:01 PM, said:

Jaylemurph, i'm not saying that you are involved or ever have been or even knows someone who has been. And i'm not saying that everything taught in a history college class are all total lies. The facts get twisted, manipulated and erased at a much higher level before it even reaches you guys. So, like i said, for the most part know one suspects a thing... why should they?
Why is Darwins theory of evolution taught in schools as fact, it's not a fact it's a theory. There's something seriously wrong with that straight away.

You're just not getting this, are you? There is no intermediary level to be manipulated in the field of history as you seem to think -- the people doing the work deal at first-hand with the facts themselves. It's them and the documents. What you're suggesting is tantamount to having some pointlessly mysterious Vague Society of Nebulous Meanie flunky there with a marker pen censoring the data as a historians reads it without the historian noticing. That's just not credible.

It seems to me that you don't even know enough to know you know nothing about what you're talking about.

There clearly is a filter and people have lost jobs over making anomalous artifacts public knowledge. These are both facts.

Again, you don't actually cite any credible information to refute: unsourced, third-hand stories don't even need that, really, even if they are the fundamental building block of all CT.

Ok, that's fair enough..Cremo's a liar. Everyones entitled to their own opinions. Could you tell me how Cremo's a liar or prove to me how Cremo's a liar?

Or is he just a liar because what he believes is radically different to what you believe?

As Swede points out, you haven't given us anything to refute. That's your onus. Give us something specific.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#38    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,097 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

View PostSwede, on Aug 15 2009, 09:24 PM, said:

Abramelin - Just keep the beer AWAY from the keyboard!

Why? When I am drunk, I am at the same level of many of those gullible people who post here.

But even then I have my thoughts about many things. I understand them a bit better, but I still don't believe them.

#39    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,380 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

View PostHocus, on Aug 15 2009, 02:21 PM, said:

Again, you seem to be missing the point. Unless it's changed in the last few months, last time i checked, it ain't fun to bash your skull in fact quite the opposite, why would you bash your skull and put yourself through so much pain? For what, fun? So as to make it longer and mishapen. My point from this being, i doubt  they would put themselves through such a painful and unpleasant experience for fun or decorations. There must have been a serious need or a serious being whom originally had a skull this shape. And they wished to be like this being and hence they bashed their skulls into this shape. Maybe what the ancients considered "Gods", what the Egyptians called Sun Gods, were.... dare i say it..... REAL?

These are the facts.

Cranial binding occurs during the early stages of a child's life when the skeletal tissue is comparatively soft and subject to deformation. The bindings are applied with moderate pressure and reapplied and adjusted regularly as the cranial structure is shaped. There is nothing particularly painful or unpleasant in the process. And certainly nothing equating to "bashing".

Could you please provide a direct link to your information regarding the skull? All I get is the picture. By the way, the atlas and the axis are the first two cervical vertebrae, designed to allow for cranial rotation. The atlas doesn't go "in" to anything.

It should be noted the numerous skulls demonstrating similar deformation have been recovered from the region.

It should also be noted that cultures that have no "Sun God" mythology (such as Native American groups from the Northern Rocky Mountain Region) also practiced this beautification practice.

#40    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:55 PM

View PostMattshark, on Aug 15 2009, 08:22 PM, said:

That is truly ridiculous and totally unworkable. It is the people who teach that go and do the field work and they have people from all over the work. Sorry but that is completely illogical and badly thought out.

Oh dear taught as fact instead of theory, way to look ignorant. I'm mean that is seriously embarrassing. Evolution is both fact and theory. A theory in science is a falsifiable factually based explanation for an observed phenomena. Evolution and speciation are both observable facts. Wrong is wrong is that you have no clue about science and you have gotten your information from idiots, frauds and lairs.

The governments of the world can't agree with each other and nor are they responsible for all the worlds archaeology.

But as to Cremo being a liar:
Homo sapiens sapiens being 2 billion years old: We aren't
He promotes a religious viewpoint as a scientific alternative
He claims carbon dating for dating dinosaur fossils, which is impossible on 2 counts
He says that "the missing link" is promoted with scientific work in evolution today, it isn't
Ignorance of parsimony
He claims conjecture as science, which is academic fraud

He is a fraud and religious fundamentalist idiot.

I stated i'm talking about Darwinism being taught in schools as fact, when it's only theory. I'm not lying, i was taught it myself at school and college.

So the Klerksdorp spheres were what? Planted there? There not as old as the sediment in which they were found?

-Methodorus.

#41    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

• That's so awesome I can't watch the road. ((SCREEECH OF BRAKES... CRRRAAASSSHHHH)))

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:57 PM

At the risk of being pummelled by Jaylemurphs version of superior intellect..

Akhenaten the Egyptian Pharaoh of old, do you think this was his head dress or was that a natural formation of his skull?  Odd looking person in general if you ask me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#42    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,097 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

No one doubts people have been deforming babies heads for millenia, Oriana.

This is about those heads being proof of aliens or even 'giants'.

And they are not.

Edited by Abramelin, 15 August 2009 - 08:04 PM.

#43    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:08 PM

View PostAbramelin, on Aug 15 2009, 09:03 PM, said:

And they are not.

Not doubting that these things happened, but again, i ask you whom did they model their mishapen skulls on?

Edited by Hocus, 15 August 2009 - 08:11 PM.

-Methodorus.

#44    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

• That's so awesome I can't watch the road. ((SCREEECH OF BRAKES... CRRRAAASSSHHHH)))

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

View PostAbramelin, on Aug 15 2009, 09:03 PM, said:

And they are not.

I didn't say they were proof of anything, just that Akhenaton seems to be a bit odd looking including the head.

Edit:  Maybe he inspired people to have misshapen heads on account of it made them ... smarter?  Pharaohs were considered Gods back then so maybe it was an attempt to be like a God?

Edited by Oriana, 15 August 2009 - 08:11 PM.

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#45    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,380 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

View PostHocus, on Aug 15 2009, 02:26 PM, said:

AGAIN, not all primary researchers are involved, not everyones involved, Swede. In fact quite the opposite... the fewer the better, the less people know.

These people who i speak of, they will have arrived on scene long before you guys arrive there, that's why there's this so called lack of evidence, it's gone before it's seen by anyone who would speak out.

Let me ask you something....would you speak out about an anomalous artifact you found if you knew it probably meant you'd lose your job?

I've already done it. Three years ago I presented some new (and anomalous) findings at a major conference. This set off a press fire-storm that went national (actually international), including radio, T.V. and print. Even Nat'l Geo. got in on it (Gotta watch those guys. I had to make them correct the interview twice before they got the story straight). While the information has generated healthy scientific debate, in no way was there an attempted cover-up. Nor is there any mechanism in place for such a plot. Your speculations are groundless.

My job was not threatened. In fact, in the long run, it stimulated career progress.

(Oh, and ongoing research, to be published within the next year, has significantly fortified the initial information. Numerous early skeptics of the data are now "coming around").

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users