Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pilot reports 'UFO' as he lands at UK airport

airbus 320 ufo pilot glasgow uk airprox board

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#31    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

psyche and i were never this magnetic before ,...say 12 hours ago? haha quite the opposite . it it a mysterious universe.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#32    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:41 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

You used to be a roadie? I used to play lead all along the East Coast for about 15 years. Had some offers to pick up an axe again recently, been thinking it over.....
i'm a drummer psyche, I just used to roadie for the society so our band could get gigs!
i've been trying to get a band together for a while now, called, funnily enough, 'small world phenomenon', but the guys I know are all past it now, so i've been trying to rally 'em round for one last shout before it's too late!
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#33    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

There is a Rodney Rude joke about his Grandfather and Pigs that would be well suited right here, but being a family forum......

i'm sure there's an inbox somewhere on here psyche, if I can get my 1940's black & white 8track cinemascope piece of s**t phone to find it....?
:-S

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#34    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

i'm sure there's an inbox somewhere on here psyche, if I can get my 1940's black & white 8track cinemascope piece of s**t phone to find it....?
yea you might wanna clear your inbox psyche. i tried sending you those naked elf pictures you asked for but seems you cant accept any mail at the moment. the nerve of some people.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#35    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:27 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

psyche and i were never this magnetic before ,...say 12 hours ago? haha quite the opposite . it it a mysterious universe.

Isn't it, but the fault be mine. You are pretty awesome, you should not expect me to be ready for you. Awesomeness is not all that common.

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#36    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

i'm a drummer psyche, I just used to roadie for the society so our band could get gigs!
i've been trying to get a band together for a while now, called, funnily enough, 'small world phenomenon', but the guys I know are all past it now, so i've been trying to rally 'em round for one last shout before it's too late!
:-)

What a shame we are on opposite sides of the world. I'd love the opportunity for a jam.

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

I near forgot that I did a family friendly version of it here - LINK

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

well psyche, there's over 5 million sheep in australia, they can't ALL be choosy....!
:-D

Lucky for me...... :D

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 06:48 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#37    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

yea you might wanna clear your inbox psyche. i tried sending you those naked elf pictures you asked for but seems you cant accept any mail at the moment. the nerve of some people.

K, all ready for the Elves. :D 50% Cleaned.

Heck, I had some PM's I did not realise had been sent to me, I must have my notifications turned of, or have a prob with them.

#38    Xnibiru

Xnibiru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

I don't believe in this much... :su

Edited by Xnibiru, 01 May 2013 - 08:37 AM.

#39    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,051 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

Rubbish obviously the pilot was drunk and it was a weather balloon. Good God man, swamp gas is not blue and yellow. It's only yellow.

But seriously, do any witness reports exist? The Pilot thought an ultralight might be the answer, but too high up I am guessing, so does that indicate what he saw would appear to be man made and not natural phenomena?

The coloration may well indicate paint, which seems to indicate a terrestrial answer as well?

Why would one consider this event as even possibly ET?

when did ET enter the equation? I think you are the first to mention ET :yes: :alien:

#40    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,271 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

Two pilots of a passenger plane have reported almost colliding with an unknown object over Scotland.

Did they just nearly hit each other maybe? ;)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#41    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,051 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 01 May 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

Did they just nearly hit each other maybe? ;)

the two pilots were in one plane :tu:

#42    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

Wasnt the near miss at 3,500 MSL ? Thats not  tooo High for an ultra-light ! We have nut cases here in Texas flying at that alt. As for the Two Pilots hitting each other,Now Thats a possibility ! Pilots remember are always right.Even in the Right seat ! or visa-versa !
as for Pilots being able to decern sightings better than others,you do have to give them just a bit of the edge on that,Afterall Its what they doo  Observe the enviroment and events, Its all that S.A. on your Six psuche101 ! :tu:
Dont go falling in love on the net mate ! LoL.just pokeing !

This is a Work in Progress!

#43    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,262 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Might of been a Glider

#44    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

View PostXnibiru, on 01 May 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

I don't believe in this much... :su
Auh ! but Welcome  "Xnibiru" You will become a believer in no time ,Its the Forum to be in ,To become know in,to Expand your universe in !
Just you wait and see before long your goiing to be Hooked on the great people in here !
Cheer`s and Enjoy ! Remember the electrons have ears,and eyes ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#45    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,051 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 01 May 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Might of been a Glider

most plausible explanation so far me thinks.

I have heard something about something being tracked but still looking for more info/confirmation

edit to add: something about something...hmmmm ok- that is about as vague as one can get

Edited by quillius, 01 May 2013 - 01:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users