Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Witch

MasterAvalon

A good friend of mine says that certain things happened to me and that I could do things, but I can remember none of them. The friend says that something or someone must've deleted my memory in some sort of way.Now I have found a package containing information about my ancestor. It regards a family member that has died and in some way left a file containing documents which would prove that this person and others had certain powers.This package explains that I descend from a line of witches. It spoke about demons and dangers that are coming and powers that I would possess.It also spoke of elders and guardians of people. Now I need help on the topic of witches. What are they exactly. What do they do? What are elders? What could these guardians possibly do? How does anything of this all make sense or work? I really need help fast!

Now I need help on the topic of witches. What are they exactly. What do they do?

Comrade, witches are hideous and malevolent old women rumoured to have magic powers.

Do the females in your family have these essential traits?

Clearly your friends ******* around with you, And you've fallen for it.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 4

Your friend is feeding you a load of BS.

Did your friend give you this package?

• Like 2

Hi MasterAvalon, a Warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here! You will have the pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience (as you already did) with UM members. And UM members will be enthusiastic in sharing theirs.

Best of experience.

All the questions you have, check on the web, you will find answers that may not be of your liking, but nevertheless, it will give you somewhat a path to follow. And you don't have to be intimidated by a somewhat negative energy, stand on your power of love, of giving, of being a sacred being, you're a part of the Universe, it ain't a small thing, be secured!

Is it just me or is it one person with different accounts spamming the hell out of the forum? I've never seen so many 1 hit wonders in a row before. And all of them are about paranormal junk.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

You should post fanfiction like this in the Artist's section. It's clearly BS.

• Like 1

Comrade, witches are hideous and malevolent old women rumoured to have magic powers.

I disagree, my two ex-wives were hot.

• Like 3

Witches and warlocks are real. So are those that dwell in dark places.

But most would not talk openly about.

Many secrets are hidden in realms you would not imagine if you only found the truth..

till next time..

Do the females in your family have these essential traits?

couple of my best friends are witches.. far from hideous and malevolent.. one is old I will give you that.. but the nicest ladies you will ever meet..

• Like 1

Are you a Halloway?

article-2361303-1AC5C2FA000005DC-558_634x564.jpg

First of all hi, and secondly go and tell someone in your family about this package. If anything like that was sent to me I would tell my relatives. I guess someone else in your family sent you the package but why? I wonder if it was a type of hoax or a someone trying to scare you.

Edited by Regina Fire