Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

out there

veo

Who DON'T you think is out there?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who DON'T you think is out there?

• Greys
    • Reptoids
    • Dracos
    • Mothman(?)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mysteryman

• Lord_Kazius

• Ruby

• GutterSnipe

I'd go with greys, never seen one but believe aliens are out there. alien.gif

The universe is to big a place for us to be the only life form.

I think "veo" was trying to ask who don't you think exists.

By the way, welcome to the board veo.

Greys, I believe in them 99.99%. Like Tia said, we can't be the only life form out their in this unknown numbered amount of space in the space universe.

Reptoids and dracos... hmm.gif

Mothman...I really have total trouble believing it...Made by a power plant? Wings? Red Bicycle-Reflector-Like eyes....ehhh hmm.gif

(Definitly not, for atleast me...)

hahahaha why have a thread saying 'whos out there' and then a poll saying 'whos not out there'? original.gif

I wont vote, cause none of them exist and you didn't give that selection.

Really? You don't believe in Grey's or atleast aliens related to the shape of their structure? (Not starting anything, just asking)

I believe that aliens are out there, i don't believe that small creatures with big eyes are zooming around at billions of light years a second in the universe in little pods. I don't believe creatures of other solar systems would take a shape the human mind can relate too, since it would be something we have nothing to relate to it and would be completely unknown.

Should find out what they are first. Then you might change your answer!

If you are willing to find out what reptoids actually are, I found a pretty interesting and well detailed site to quickly explaint to you the true meaning and idea of what reptoids actually are:

http://www.reptoids.com/

Edited by Mysteryman

Check out the edited site I provided you with...

No problem...Well you can't change the poll but just giving you future warnings to prepare for what you say!

i voted dracos, dont realy believe they exist, and i agree with mystery man( didnt recognize you with the new avatar and signature tongue.gif )and Tia about the greys, and i also agree with burnside, i believe in life out there but not really in the description of the greys...something similar perhaps but not much likely in my opinion thumbsup.gif

Haha, yeah I haven't changed my avatar in a while...:-D

i'm used to seeing a sasquatch under your name grin2.gif nice change thought.

Thanks!

no problem, anyways it doesnt look like the greys are getting too much love on the pole... come on people believe!

i think theres a very high chance that various species of aliens exist out there, so to speak....

innocent.gif

Reptoids ive never heard of them  they sound cool...

458158[/snapback]

Reptiods are human/lizards.I find them to be one of the most UN-believable cryptos of em all rolleyes.gif

Reptoids ive never heard of them  they sound cool...

458158[/snapback]

Read my post on the first page providing a whole link on explaining what reptoids are, encounters, etc..!

i'm used to seeing a sasquatch under your name grin2.gif nice change thought.

454018[/snapback]

I voted mothman...Too many witness and info to just say non existent. Mybe it was a grey messing around you neevr know...

People, read Chariot of the Gods, this well make you get up and look around. All of our Ancient leavings scream that some one is watching us, some say America is big brother, dont be surprised when you look up and feel a sense that some one's looking after to you, in a good way. They all have a chance to exist, i pray we are the generation they think are smart to enough to relize that they've been/are here, and then they'll come out with it and come back/show themselves. It would be a mixed blessing. If you were a highly intelligent race, would you want to get involved with a species that has only had 289 years in its thousands of years of existance, that year was just an estimate. Think about. - Shiftey. dontgetit.gif

that has only had 289 years in its thousands - should be 289 years of peace. Sorry