Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing dead people not known to have died

Still Waters

These cases go beyond premonition or a vague intuitive feeling - the people involved reported having a clear vision of a loved one and thus learning of the loved one's death. In these cases it seems the people could not have known of the deaths through normal means.

Here's a selection of cases.

http://www.theepocht...n-to-have-died/

These are really interesting. If people are telling the truth then it's amazing.

I know personally of a couple of things similar to this. A while back my dad went through a bad patch and tried to kill himself. He slit his wrists besides a disused railway line and lay there all night. He decided during the night that it was a mistake but he was unable to get himself to help because of the blood loss. VERY luckily, two builders on the way to work at 6am were using it as a short cut and he managed to get their attention and they called for an ambulance.

After the incident my older sister was very troubled about it. She was having bad dreams and kept thinking of him laid there alone, knowing that he was bleeding to death but realising it was a big mistake and being unable to help himself. She couldn't sleep and was really struggling.

She went on a course with her work. It was a small group of people, none of who she would have met before and definitely none who would have known about the situation.

At the lunch break a lady asked to speak to her. She said she was a medium and normally wouldn't do this out of the blue to someone, but she was getting a very insistant message for her from George. She said to my sister "He knows that you are upset about dad being on his own..... but you don't have to worry, he wasn't alone. I was with him all night".

My sister burst in to tears and explained to the lady about what had happened. There has only being one George in our family, our graddad (mums dad) who died about 6 years before all this.

I have no idea if she was a real medium or what. My sister would not lie to me and she found great comfort in what the lady told her. I can't imagine how this lady would have known those details. It's things like this that make me think there has to be *something* more than what we see here.

Thanks for sharing that link.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing your story as well moon gazer. I found it interesting

• Like 1