Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

extraterrestrials ufos aliens 2012 galactic civilizations extraterrestrials galactic humans aliens ufos

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#46    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

View PostHazzard, on 06 June 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

Posted Image
Is Betty Hill's star map in there somewhere?  Hrmm...  :P

I don't see how any sane person can actually believe in this Galactic Federation of Light BS.

#47    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,868 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Though it would be entirely wonderful if the Galactic Federation of Light could simply arrive in their vast fleets as an announcement of their existence, this cannot be done because of the Law of Non-Intervention which is held in our Universe and states that no civilization can interfere with growing civilization on another planet. This possibility is also not an option for the Galactic Federation because of the fact that they are very considerate of us, and should they come and arrive unannounced, it would cause a great uproar of panic and chaos amongst people who perceive them as a threat, and because they are very considerate, they do not wish to cause this turmoil with their arrival.  I hope this helps clarify the reasons why the Galactic Federation of Light has not simply just landed here.

You say this, yet the first post you state that they have offered to help and we declined.  You are contradicting yourself.  If you are not an official spokesman for the galactic federation of light perhaps you shouldn't speak on thier behalf.  I apologize if I'm mistaken and you are thier official representative on the earth.

#48    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,673 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

Is this the same 'Galactic Federation of Light' that Blossom Goodchild claimed was going to show up a while back?... Regardless, I'll give this juvenile fantasy the consideration it deserves... none

#49    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

The website says they've talked to Obama.  So, do they come down and talk to every new president?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#50    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

Posted Image

People really need to stop reproducing so much.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#51    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 05 June 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Hello Everyone!

At present, the government currently denies the existence of civilizations existing on other planets in our Universe; however, not only are there countless races of beings in the vastness of space, there are actually a great deal of other humans not only in the Universe but in our very own Galaxy.

Actually, I agree that there are a wide variety of civilizations out there, and that we have had quite a few "visitors" over the years.  I have no problem with that idea whatsoever, based on what I know about UFOs.  Why, I was just watching a Fact or Faked episode last night and they obtianed some of the best UFO footage I have ever seen, from an area in Florida well-known as a UFO corridor.  They even filmed one as it took off at very high speed.

I am not at all convinced that we have Space Brothers, however, or that their agenda is necessarily peace, love and tofu.

I prefer the old adage "Trust in God and keep your powder dry", just in case.

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 06 June 2012 - 04:43 PM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#52    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 06 June 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

Actually, I agree that there are a wide variety of civilizations out there, and that we have had quite a few "visitors" over the years.  I have no problem with that idea whatsoever, based on what I know about UFOs.  Why, I was just watching a Fact or Faked episode last night and they obtianed some of the best UFO footage I have ever seen, from an area in Florida well-known as a UFO corridor.  They even filmed one as it took off at very high speed.

I am not at all convinced that we have Space Brothers, however, or that their agenda is necessarily peace, love and tofu.

I prefer the old adage "Trust in God and keep your powder dry", just in case.

How can you (anyone) say that you know anything about UFOs, when the U stand for Unidentified?

Dont you meen that you believe what some of these UFOs might represent?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#53    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostHazzard, on 06 June 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

How can you (anyone) say that you know anything about UFOs, when the U stand for Unidentified?

Dont you mean that you believe what some of these UFOs might represent?

I don't know everything about them, but I know a lot more than nothing.

As I said, I'm skpetical of Space Brothers, though, based on many cases where the actions of UFOs have not been friendly, and the military has lost some good men in the occasional dust ups with them.

And it was not always us just following some kind of shoot first and ask questions later policy.

I would say that the Colares incident in Brazil was one example where they were anything but friendly, and there have been others over the years.

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 06 June 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#54    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

I mean, how can they blame us if they are sometimes pursued and even fired upon when they commit all kinds of airspace violations, and refuse to communicate or indentify themselves?  Naturally they are going to get shot at from time to time, and they have been, both from the air and from the ground.

#55    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

View Postrcarp89, on 06 June 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

Would you care to elaborate on the experiences that you have had? :]

I would very gladly elaborate on some of the experiences I have had! Much of my experiences with the Galactic Federation of Light have come through what they have offered me in the way of personal growth and evolution.  The Galactic Federation of Light has helped me to become a more loving and caring person for all life, their teachings have shown me a way to take responsibility of my own life and to be happy and joyous in every endeavor I undertake.  Much of what I have learned from them has come through channeled sources, most of which have come from sources like this: http://www.youtube.com/PhaqueOrfTV. If you are unfamiliar with channeling, I would suggest watching this video which goes over channeling very adequately.

So, I would say on the whole, my experiences with the Galactic Federation of Light have made me a better, more loving and joyous person.  And besides the channeled teachings they offer, my friend and I have also been witnessing their spaceships in our skies nightly (and sometimes during the day as well) for the past six months at least, and we first started seeing them just about a year ago.  We are now able to telepathically communicate with them whenever we see one. They often tell us what star nation they are from, and their presence is very joyful and comforting and loving.  They truly are peace-loving beings who wish only to help us in being Galactic Beings like them.

#56    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Here is a great video all about Galactic Humans by a man named Sheldan Nidle:

Hope everyone find this as interesting as I do!

For more information on this subject, I would recommend visiting paoweb.com

Much Love and Light,
JJ

#57    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

Here is a great video that may answer a lot of the questions people have on this subject by Sheldan Nidle, the person who operates the website paoweb.com that I have posted on here.

Hope this helps clarify any uncertainty regarding the Galactic Federation of Light!

#58    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

if what you are saying is the truth? then

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 05 June 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Hello Everyone!

They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions, but the offer has been refused by our governments, who remain too greedy to relinquish their grip of power.  Currently, the Galactic Federation of Light is working with certain organizations and officials here on Earth to bring to justice those few greedy individuals who remain in control of the world economy.  This undertaking is in its last workings, and soon there will be a great transition into a better, more peaceful society in which the governments will announce the disclosure of this and other Galactic presences.  At this point, the Galactic Federation will offer us a great many new technologies that will bring about the end of poverty and hunger on Earth and will relieve us from the burden of having to struggle for our existence, giving us ample time to pursue those activities which only bring us the greatest amounts of joy.

if they exist and want us all to believe...everything you have said.. simple just . show up in our skies.. . i can quaranteer you .. within 1 day .. humankind will unite. ! so you dont need to talk to the current leaders. of the worlds.  
and trying to convince them.. ! about peace .. and all that....          
i believe in aliens visiting earth..   but your story is just to much !!!
so why waste time and circling around ? in space !

#59    StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Cheese

• 3,564 posts

• We have problems because we stray from what is innocent and pure.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

My space alien friends Zarkor and Zerak have never heard of THe Galactic Federation of Light, so it must be bogus.

The acceptance of authority does not lead to intelligence.
A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge.
My credentials: http://www.unexplain...ic=87935&st=225

#60    _Only

_Only

• 6,463 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostHazzard, on 06 June 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Another one! That's the third!

Edited by _Only, 06 June 2012 - 06:12 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users