Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what are chem trails

pokingjoker

I know I'm being a bit lazy, but I don't really understand chemtrails. How do they differ from reg jet trails, how do we know they are chemical in nature?

How do they differ from reg jet trails, how do we know they are chemical in nature?

In Reality they don't, in the deseased minds of the Chemtrailers the "difference" is usually that chemtrails stay visible longer. Any comparison with regular clouds that may stick around is beyond their comprehension.

• Like 3

So.... What are chemtrails alleged to be?

That is something that even the chemtrail believers can't seem to agree on.

Edit: I think the answer is simply this: Whatever you need it to be, in order to support your paticular conspiracy belief. ;)

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3

So.... What are chemtrails alleged to be?

I read quite a lot to try and answer this question too.

After reading website after website and various videos on Youtube I am still none the wiser what is being alleged.

Oh God another chemtrails thread.

Contrails exist. Chemtrails don't exist. Not in the CT definition anyway, obviously aircraft are used for cropspraying purposes but the is very different.

I am not really sure but aren't those 'trails' made of air that comes out of jet engine? Alto i think that there must be chemicals going out of engines as i haven't heard of clean power or clean engine so far :D

The most common CT interpretation is that commercial airplanes have poison canisters that are emptied as a spray as they fly. This is an attempt to control the population through sterilization or outright toxic buildup. Another common interpretation is that the spray has an influence on clouds, creating or dispersing them to alter the weather, creating floods or drought.

See other chemtrail threads for a discussion of motives and debunking. (Disclaimer: I am totally in the "Chemtrails don't exist" camp.)

• Like 2

Check out the contrailscience website, metabunk also has lots of great info on contrails.

• Like 3

I know I'm being a bit lazy, but I don't really understand chemtrails.

Nothing to understand. They are not real.

How do they differ from reg jet trails,

They don't. They're not real.

how do we know they are chemical in nature?

They're not. They're not real.

• Like 5

I am not really sure but aren't those 'trails' made of air that comes out of jet engine? Alto i think that there must be chemicals going out of engines as i haven't heard of clean power or clean engine so far :D

Most of the material in the "chemtrails" does indeed consist of a chemical known as dihydrogen monoxide ! http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Dihydrogen monoxide Is water :tu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

pj...hoping you are still out there...

Some conspiracy types are thinking that the white, persistent trails in the sky are of a damaging nature to humans. Various "theories" are advanced, from poisoning the population (how do the perpetrators protect themselves/families/friends?) to climate manipulation, mind control or any number of other hypotheses.

Bottom line is that it is VERY cold up there, and water is a significant byproduct of aircraft engines, be they piston or jet. In some conditions of pressure, humidity and temperature, there are no "trails". Other times, there may be short, quickly dissipating trails. Still other times, they may linger for a long time, up to many hours. These tend to be the ones garnering most of the conspiritists attention.

Fact is, the science behind these contrails has been studied for many decades. It was of great interest to the military during and after WWII, as it makes detection of aircraft by adversaries very easy, from the air or the ground. Understanding of the hows and whys of contrail formation made determination of "contrail levels" possible.

In the last 15 years or so, civil air traffic has exploded, with magnitudes more airlines and airliners flying up there. Airlines are flying more flights to nore destinations, catering to the flying public's desire to fly where they want, when they want. A look at flightaware.com or flighttracker.com will give you a vivid look at just how much traffic is up there. Magnitudes above the traffic even 10-15 years ago. Add to that the explosion of freighter traffic catering to the "get it now" society, and it's easy to see how many planes are up there.

The newer jets are flying higher (where it's colder and the engines more efficient), and I suspect the high bypass turbofans that are standard on today's jetliners likely have some effect on contrail formation as well.

Meanwhile, a new generation of CTs see the trails and make up a story to explain them, full of insidious intent and evil motives. They have NO evidence aside from "it looks like", and whatever samples they take (ALWAYS from the surface) are attributed to the trails without any logical or scientific connection. They ignore any and all terrestrial sources (factories, cars industry, et al).

Bottom line, there is NO evidence connecting contrails (no matter how strange they might look to the observer) to any conspiracy by anyone for any purpose. Unfortunately, the dull reality of contrails isn't as "sexy" as a good chemtrail story. The ill informed are seduced by a frightening tale, and in their ignorance, don't bother with the boring science behind a plain, ordinary contrail...

...and that's all it is.

• Like 5

Just remember that early statement ! " THey are Imaginary"

They are definitely real and cause a lot of sickness. Morgellons disease. which leaves a sore with somekind of metal in it. When they fly over the trails stay around for hours. The contrails only stay a few seconds. When the unmarked planes drop those chemicals the weather changes in a few hours. They are used all over the world. I understand that the chemicals are made up of aluminum and other substances. The leaves on my plants have black sticky stuff from what? Here is a website that explains more.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-pose-serious-and-increasing-health-risks-to-u-s-citizens/

They are definitely real and cause a lot of sickness. Morgellons disease. which leaves a sore with somekind of metal in it. When they fly over the trails stay around for hours. The contrails only stay a few seconds. When the unmarked planes drop those chemicals the weather changes in a few hours. They are used all over the world. I understand that the chemicals are made up of aluminum and other substances. The leaves on my plants have black sticky stuff from what? Here is a website that explains more.

http://www.geoengine...o-u-s-citizens/

updown.gif

Cz

• Like 8

Using chemicals to manipulate weather is a fact. Then listening to folks like this lady, plus several high level government employed people who are blowing the whistle I personally think there is something to it.

Keep in mind, its lawful for government to experiment on people in what ever way they see fit. Even if you don't know they are experimenting on you.

Show us your direct link between contrails and black sticky stuff on your plants. Give us some proof that these are unmarked planes.

BTW...do you chant???

• Like 4

If only there were any proof for any of that.

"chemtrails" only seem to show up exactly when and where contrails should be. There has NEVER been any sampling of a trail. Instead "chemtrailers" are content with faulty testing from the ground where they can't prove it came from a trail 6+ miles up and is far more likely to be contaminated by local sources and/or pollution. It is a LIE that contrails only stay a few seconds. If that were true then cirrus clouds could never exist as contrails are the SAME. There is no proof of unmarked planes either. These trails provably come from commercial traffic. "Chemtrails" are a myth.

http://georgeweigel.net/favorite-past-garden-columns/artillery-fungus

• Like 2

I suggest you fill a garden sprayer with vinegar and water (the mix ratio is irrelevant), shake it up and go out in the backyard and start spraying. Our resident chemtrail chantress swears it breaks up chemtrails that exist at an altitude of 24K feet and above. If that makes sense to you then keep on believing as you are too far gone to help but if it sounds ludicrous then listen to the reasonable people here.

BTW, that black sticky stuff on your plants leaves is called Sooty Mold and it is relatively harmless to your plants as it feeds off honeydew, not the leaves themselves (although it can block sunlight from reaching the leaf). Honeydew is created by aphids so I suggest you spray for aphids to clean up your chemtrail mess. :yes::blush:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 7

Actually no it doesn't, it gives no sources to these scientists studies. Maybe you're a poor gardener?
  • Like 2

They are definitely real and cause a lot of sickness. Morgellons disease. which leaves a sore with somekind of metal in it.

When they fly over the trails stay around for hours. The contrails only stay a few seconds. When the unmarked planes drop

those chemicals the weather changes in a few hours. They are used all over the world. I understand that the chemicals are

made up of aluminum and other substances.

Where can I find lab analysis reports of air samples, taken by government independent groups and analyzed on behalf of these

groups, showing that the air samples where polluted by unusual chemical/biological agents?