Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Front page debate ....

ShawNee922

I read this on the front page by a would be debunker ...

"As a final note in regards to the footprints of big foot: Why is it that no experienced tracker or scent dog has ever been able to track a big foot to its lair? At the claimed 600 to 1000 pounds of weight, and deep impressions, surely some one with even a basic tracking ability, should be able to follow a big foot some considerable distance. "

Who said bigfoot has a lair?

My father is a mohawk with great tracking ability and even greater integrity. The following is a brief account of an autumn day in 1962, as told to me by him ...

He along with 3 brothers and a couple friends were sitting on the porch of a house in Thurmond WV. when they were approached by what can be described as 'bigfoot'. This creature darted out of the wilderness only to be startled by the family dogs. The creature not wanting to confront the dogs who were in its path detoured through a thicket of briars and bush that were a good 25 feet thick.

The six teenagers decided to attempt to track the creature through the wilderness.

To make a long story short, after a 2 1/2 hour chase they had made a complete circle and found themselves right back in the yard the encounter began in. They exited the wilderness in the EXACT spot the creature had first darted out from.

They were puzzled to see only one set of tracks where there obviously should have been two sets. The tracks led them to the exact spot the creature had made its detour at but this time the tracks kept going straight through the spot the dogs had been lounging in and then abruptly disappeared about 50 feet beyond that point.

The creature was gone, not a trace was ever found ...

It was clear to the teens that bigfoot had left their dimension some way, somehow ..

Ok, the facts end there ...

I asked my father if he had a theory as to what he was witness to and he told me that he and the others could only conclude that the creature was racing to an exact point(a door) that would enable it to enter back into its own dimension but the dogs being in its path caused it to detour long enough for that door to open again.

As a kid I could not really understand what he was insinuating but since then my own logic tells me that someone(et) created this creature to enter our dimension and monitor certain things(air and water quality, etc) here on the Earth.

(some eyewitness accounts describe a cylinder like object attached to the creature)

Anyone who encountered the creature would classify it one of two ways...

As an ape or as an ancestor to man ...

Never classifying it as extra-terrestrial in origin ...

This goes a long way towards explaining why the creature is often witnessed in high wilderness regions(pollutants rise). And it would also explain why no bones are found and why no lair has been discovered..

A primate(seemingly) is a pretty ingenious way to monitor things, everything considered ...

Simple reason being those who have never witnessed the creature and those who would deny the existence of ET must find it all way too hard to buy into.

Anyone who believes bigfoot does exist and has a theory unrelated to the above theory clearly has a giant hurdle to clear in regards to bones and lairs never being discovered by ANYONE ...

In other words, you can't have your cake and eat it too ....

~peace

Edited by ShawNee922

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShawNee922

• Saru

• Tia

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anyone wants to read the whole debate, it can be found here.

Footprints wouldn't always be found because a lot of the ground over here ( in Australia ) is covered by very thick leaf litter.

From most accounts I've read dogs are scared of sassy and wouldn't want to follow him.

I know one evening when I was followed by a probable yowie my Goldie that I had at the time was petrified. She never made a sound, just pulled me at a near running pace all the way home. Her hair was up and she kept turning to watch at a 45 degree angle.

The 45 degree angle is very common in encounters when stalked.

This was a dog who would literally throw herself down at any strangers feet and not move until patted.