Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Obamacare Microchip


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#46    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Gunmug they have no intention of RFID chipping adults. They will let us die off first.

If it happens it will be the vulnerable in society. Once it becomes an "accepted" or "necessary" evil then kids as they grow up or as has been speculated at birth will get the "mark of the beast".

People will stop using hospitals etc to have babies if this true but they will grab another portion of the population that way and if they ever tie it to the monetary system if you dont have it you will only be able to buy from the black market.

This is considered the worst case scenario or worst application of this technology.

My question is why start with America. We are the hardest to control ? Did they learn with the guns that better to start here and do the hard work first instead of leave it for last ? My only concern is if RFID starts to gain a foothold they will become like red light cameras. Out of control as powerful people learn how they can be used to get what they want from the population with little or no work.

Its all about tying it to money. Thats where the real fear factor is. Not even gonna mention GPS. But just imagine if you scan your chip everytime you purchase something or use a subway/rail/bus/ the list goes on. They can pull up the data anytime and see just what exactly what you did for the whole day and what time etc. Its really a frightening possible future were facing.

Its a future thats already live in the UK using other forms of tech. There currently working on the technology that ties a persons daily movements to all there "hits" ie facial recognition tech/and the UK subway pass system are both tied to this and police have access to the info there. Many will argue yeah but if im not doing anything wrong I have nothing to worry about. Which is true for the most part. But how long are they gonna "track" an individual or "group" until they decide if there doing something wrong or not ? Does this matter to the average person ? What if you are an activist or protester. Does that make you immune. Hell no. Who is deciding what is wrong and right in the future ? The folks making the choices today act like they arent even human in there choices of how to treat humanity. My dogs get less monitoring then the average UK citizen.


#47    danielost

danielost

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,010 posts
  • Joined:26 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the only known inhabited planet in the universe

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 March 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Gunmug they have no intention of RFID chipping adults. They will let us die off first.

If it happens it will be the vulnerable in society. Once it becomes an "accepted" or "necessary" evil then kids as they grow up or as has been speculated at birth will get the "mark of the beast".

People will stop using hospitals etc to have babies if this true but they will grab another portion of the population that way and if they ever tie it to the monetary system if you dont have it you will only be able to buy from the black market.

This is considered the worst case scenario or worst application of this technology.

My question is why start with America. We are the hardest to control ? Did they learn with the guns that better to start here and do the hard work first instead of leave it for last ? My only concern is if RFID starts to gain a foothold they will become like red light cameras. Out of control as powerful people learn how they can be used to get what they want from the population with little or no work.

Its all about tying it to money. Thats where the real fear factor is. Not even gonna mention GPS. But just imagine if you scan your chip everytime you purchase something or use a subway/rail/bus/ the list goes on. They can pull up the data anytime and see just what exactly what you did for the whole day and what time etc. Its really a frightening possible future were facing.

Its a future thats already live in the UK using other forms of tech. There currently working on the technology that ties a persons daily movements to all there "hits" ie facial recognition tech/and the UK subway pass system are both tied to this and police have access to the info there. Many will argue yeah but if im not doing anything wrong I have nothing to worry about. Which is true for the most part. But how long are they gonna "track" an individual or "group" until they decide if there doing something wrong or not ? Does this matter to the average person ? What if you are an activist or protester. Does that make you immune. Hell no. Who is deciding what is wrong and right in the future ? The folks making the choices today act like they arent even human in there choices of how to treat humanity. My dogs get less monitoring then the average UK citizen.

This is revulations.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#48    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,486 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

View Postninjadude, on 27 March 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:



the truth is your "friend" is an idiot.
As if you'd be against it if it were true. You'd be lauding all the wonderful benefits it provides to the collective all while denouncing the government will use the tech with ill intent. Paalease...

Posted Image

#49    ninjadude

ninjadude

    Seeker of truths

  • Member
  • 11,042 posts
  • Joined:11 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois

  • "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 March 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

Just who is making up the lies to scare us ?
Really ,WHO is benefiting by scaring the bejesus out of us .

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#50    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Quote

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay

I think your referring to the Monsatan thread another disgraceful act by our POTUS.


#51    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DarkSide of TheMoon

  • "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

View Postninjadude, on 29 March 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay.

I am not a conservative republican,i am not a religious person,i am not a gov fed and clothed sheep,but i can see a lot of this coming as asteroid said the first people they will try passing this on will be the weak and vulnerable to make it seem like a great idea only there to help!

Can you just open your eyes for one second and realize that the gov is not here to just help?If they were here to just help we would be living in a completely different world.Not saying everything the gov does is bad but really,do you REALLY think most of what they do HELPS their own citizens?   :huh:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#52    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

yes he does


#53    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DarkSide of TheMoon

  • "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 29 March 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

yes he does

Asteroid sometimes i just wonder what the hell this world is going to look like in 25 more years if people really believe all the s**t they are fed.I do not believe anything a rep or dem say,are people so damn lost they cannot see just take modern memory clinton 2x,dubya 2x,now obama 2x how many on the record straight up lies these people have blatantly told yet they still back every damn word they say.I give up on humans being the smartest animals,it just isnt so!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#54    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,209 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Don`t people send there kids to school with a bagged lunch anymore. Any goof out there saying mark of the beast is a goof by the way. We are being chipped everyday just not in the way we see.  When you take money out at an atm that bill is traced with the new Bills foe a so called anti counterfiting bs. Every dollar you now spend be it cash can be traced to where it was taken out atm or bank or spent as to the establishments deposits.  The so called chip aka mark of the beast lol will not be required.

If your house hold spending changes it`s recorded no matter cash nor a card nor a chip. Health reasons for a chip may be ok but that would be just the start. edit if your hit by a bus jay walking so they have a black box on you and can get the insuriance company of the hook for you dieing due to bus due to face accidient.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 29 March 2013 - 04:45 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#55    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,209 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Just to add this thread has Obama in it. Not one god damn future political figure will make a damn change so lets just all agree that no matter who is bought in we all suffer. Cons or Repub it makes not one bit of dif.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 29 March 2013 - 04:49 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#56    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DarkSide of TheMoon

  • "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:51 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 29 March 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

Just to add this thread has Obama in it. Not one god damn future political figure will make a damn change so lets just all agree that no matter who is bought in we all suffer. Cons or Repub it makes not one bit of dif.

Without the whole damn establishment being changed you are 100% correct!Slime from the bottom to the top!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#57    Startraveler

Startraveler

    Fleet Captain

  • Member
  • 4,521 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

  • Knowledge Brings Fear.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 March 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

Oh did I hear correctly Congress gets to keep there cushey current plan while the rest of us suffer under Obamacare ?

Obamacare to hit home on Hill

Quote

By JENNIFER HABERKORN | 3/20/13 11:38 PM EDT

Capitol Hill is about to get up close and personal with Obamacare.

As in being covered by Obamacare next year.

During debate over the law in 2009, Republicans insisted that if members of Congress were going to put their fellow Americans into health care exchanges, they and their staffs should be in there, too.

“It’s necessary and only fair for Congress to live under the rules we pass for everyone else,” said Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, one of several Republicans who pushed for that requirement.



#58    danielost

danielost

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,010 posts
  • Joined:26 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the only known inhabited planet in the universe

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 29 March 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Don`t people send there kids to school with a bagged lunch anymore. Any goof out there saying mark of the beast is a goof by the way. We are being chipped everyday just not in the way we see.  When you take money out at an atm that bill is traced with the new Bills foe a so called anti counterfiting bs. Every dollar you now spend be it cash can be traced to where it was taken out atm or bank or spent as to the establishments deposits.  The so called chip aka mark of the beast lol will not be required.

If your house hold spending changes it`s recorded no matter cash nor a card nor a chip. Health reasons for a chip may be ok but that would be just the start. edit if your hit by a bus jay walking so they have a black box on you and can get the insuriance company of the hook for you dieing due to bus due to face accidient.

Some schools are not allowing bagged lunches, because they know better than the parents do on what the kids should eat.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#59    questionmark

questionmark

    Cinicus Magnus

  • Member
  • 35,421 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Greece and Des Moines, IA

  • In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Mastercard microchip...eeks: The sign of the beast!

It is not what is on your id card, it is what is stored on it. And as long as that pertains to my health record I have no problem with that. Saves me 30 minutes of yaddah when seeing a new doctor.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#60    WoIverine

WoIverine

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,721 posts
  • Joined:16 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

Everyone forgets that if there is a Biblical rapture so to speak, prior to the Mark...Christ supposedly takes the innocents, the believers, and the saints. In the Bible, those prior to the age of discerning right from wrong are innocents.

Edited by WoIverine, 29 March 2013 - 05:04 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users