Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do aliens probe?

Metalix Knightmare

Personilly I think they use a better method . I mean,whats the point of traveilling Blahblah jillion miles just to cram a transmitter into an area thats just going to be lost in a few days? (At best) alien.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• PurpleStuart

• ShadyLady

• Space Moose

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes good sense. Providing that they do exist and they do abduct people, it is possible that they tried to "tag" humans for a while but have found that we just cut it out in short order, they would probably come up with something new after a while. It would be no more dfficult than just watching, the only difficult part to that is making sure that they remain unseen.

they could use some kind of scouting ships deployed from the main one, to locate abductees and map the area or somthing. an alien craft may stay on this planet for years, judging by how long it probably took to get here.

I think the probes are fictional, they know everything about that area that they'll ever need to know, I'd presume. If they abduct anyone at all. I think if they are, they're not bringing the people back, sort of like what happens when scientists get specimens from the deep oceans.

I agree with SP. One major point, if they exist, you'd agreed they have technology far advanced from ours, yes?

Then why is it that we assume they would use methods that we could currently deploy, like tagging, abductions etc. ?

Surely an intelligent and advanced race could get all the info they need on us, without ever having to land on this planet - surely they could stay on the outer reaches of the solar system and watch us from there!

u101 - exactly - i don't believe they do exist

Something tells me this thread is going to go nowhere fast.

dontgetit.gif