Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

aura

angel_psychic

hey, this may sound a little odd, but i was wondering if being able to feel the aura is odd. i have done as much reading, and searching online as i can, most of what i read of psychics who read aura's see them. i do not see them, i feel them. thanks

grin2.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• angel_psychic

• Kimm

• Kismit

• Althalus

When you say you feel them, what does it feel like?

Does it feel tingly, warm, or what?

Angel that sounds really very interesting could you give us a little more discription on your experiences .. original.gif

This could be a whole new subject " Auric synesthiesia " cool cool.gif

personally I do see Aura's but usually only of earty things like hills and trees . I have only ever seen dark Aura's on people , I don't think they are bad I have just never tried to distinguish colors . original.gif

I have heard voices once but I don't know if that is concidered as Aura? unsure.gif

I dont think that it is so weird, I think that most people can see and feel the auras, poeple ust have to look (and feel) hard enuf

cooooooool cool.gif ,

I have just taken a rest to see which color my aura is, this is the reasults I got:

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Emerald vibe. Your bright, refreshing, grass-green aura tells us that you're a relaxed person with a laid-back attitude. Into living a healthy lifestyle — from eating right to trying yoga and aromatherapy — you're down-to-earth and always easy-going. You bring calm and peace with you wherever you go. A bit of a flower child, you're as unpretentious and open-minded as they come. Everyone is invited to your party. Chances are you have quite the green thumb, too, as well as a knack for healing people — both emotionally and physically. Sensitive and compassionate, you're as reliable as the earth and as natural as herbal tea and organic vegetables.

fits in realy good actually

well, to answer the question posted by Althalus, it feels like thick air. sometimes hot, sometimes cold. not solid, like thick air. that is the only way i know how to describe it.

ok, i realize not everyone knows what an aura is. the aura is an energy field that surrounds every living thing, animal, earth, etc... from what i have read before, most people see them as colors. when i feel the aura, i get a sense of color, but i dont see it. also, i feel like there is no set rules as to what a color means. maybe thats because i do not actually see them, but when i read a person their color might mean something totally different to someone else. and when i do a reading i am usually right, even tho my method is unusual.

kismit, you are right when you said that dark aura's do not mean the person is evil, or bad.

when i do a reading, and i feel the aura and in my minds eye i see a color, but i do not see the color surrounding the person/animal/etc... and i go from there. also, when i read a persons aura i see certain things like snapshots that help me in what i am searching for. also, believe it or not, ghosts or spirits emit an energy that i pick up as well, and i can tell some things about it, but not much. mainly, for me, that aspect is useful in detecting when a spirit is around, lol laugh.gifgrin2.gif

This could be a whole new subject " Auric synesthiesia " cool

angel_psychic, I think Kismit is on to something. Here is a link to an article on synesthesia that you might find interesting to read. When I see auras (which I'm only decent at) I also see them in color, and sometimes I can see the energy, but no color at all.

Article LINK

ok, i realize not everyone knows what an aura is. the aura is an energy field that surrounds every living thing, animal, earth, etc...

he he you missed one thing, everything has an aura, even ded things such as rocks, pieces of metal and more.

lol, kimm laugh.gifgrin2.gif

maybe that is why ghosts have an aura/energy i can pick up laugh.gif

thanks starlyte, that article was interesting

he he you missed one thing, everything has an aura, even ded things such as rocks, pieces of metal and more.

I don't know what the latest information is on Kirlian photography , but if it was an actuall way to photograph the Aura of things as it was claimed o be , then the thinhs that had died showed no Aura . What ever was responsible for the Aura had left the earthly realm behind .

i wish i could remember where i saw this at, but i have heard of people trying to take pictures of ghosts using techniques similar to kirlian photography. this makes sense to me, that ghosts emit a energy field, and if so may be picked up by specialized photography.

Has anyone here heard of Harry Oldfield? Try a search on his name and see if anything interesting/relevant comes up regarding auras.

I've been studying many thing about the mind and I found nothing on this aura I like this topic and I wish to know more If anyone has anything they can tell me about this it would be great

I've been studying many thing about the mind and I found nothing on this aura I like this topic and I wish to know more If anyone has anything they can tell me about this it would be great

the aura is an field of energy that surrounds everything. even things that you would think had no life, such as rock and metal have an aura. the aura comes in different colors, and those colors mean different things, from emotion to health. everything is reflected in an aura. most people that are aura sensitive actually see them, but i feel it instead, and know the colors by feel. some who read the aura believe that a color means the same for everyone, but maybe its because i feel it instead i disagree with that. for me, a red on one person means one thing, and on another something else. goes back to the emotional state and health i believe. i really found out most of what i know by going to library and reading up, local book store, and talking to others online that are also aura sensitive. i did a little research, and below are some links. hope this helps

http://freespace.virgin.net/russel.steward/aura.htm

http://www.whisperingwood.homestead.com/Auras.html

http://www.reikiflow.com/auras.htm

ah i'm sure no one really cares - but a few weeks ago i was sitting in church and i could see my preachers it was really cool - it was kind of a goldish grey it was an odd color

• 2 weeks later...

some people may interpret dark spots as sickness, but its been my experiance that dark spots, or the color black designates mood, state of mind, worry, etc... i think it depends on the person doing the reading, or the one who has the gift to see the auras as well

I think it's unique for people to be able to see auras, so I bet that really was cool, Sabrina. Did you tell your preacher about it?

I think it's unique for people to be able to see auras

From what I have been able to learn, among the people who can sense the aura it is more unusual to feel it instead of seeing the aura.

• 8 months later...

I can see aura's sometimes, they are cool.