Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Get ahead in advertising -- get a forehead

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 08:34 PM

LONDON (Reuters) - More universal than television, livelier than billboards -- London marketing whizz kids have hit upon a new advertising medium: the human forehead.

In a national campaign to be rolled out in coming weeks, marketing agency Cunning Stunts said on Friday it was about to start renting advertising space on the foreheads of university students.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#2    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 11:30 AM

biggrin.gif I can just imagine that, students walking around with stickers stuck to their foreheads.                                                

#3    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 10 February 2003 - 01:43 PM

It would make a change to beer mats.  tongue.gif                                                

#4    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 10 February 2003 - 07:57 PM

I wonder how much they would get for wearing a tatoo?  cool.gif

MC                                                

Edited by Mentalcase, 10 February 2003 - 07:58 PM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users