Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Haunting Evidence'on Courtv

Hans Dolbrook

does anyone here ever watch this show?when i first watched this show i was very skeptical,but i have been very surprised by it.the show consists of a medium,a psychic clarivoyant,and a paranormal researcher.they go to murder sites of unsolved murders and deaths,and see if they can pick up any psychic or clues to who committed the crime.if you

are curious at all about this type of investigation,watch this show!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scardeycat

• Hans Dolbrook

• tahari01

• truth's last stand

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, my husband and I watch this show. I thought I'd love it since I'm into that sort of stuff....but it's been very disappointing to me on every single episode that's been on. I just don't believe the psychic profiler and the medium doesn't get this information before they go to these sites. You can look any of that stuff up online and you'll find tons of stuff on each case from various sources online. It's just not believable to me at all. Plus, the psychic looks very familiar....like he looks like he used to be a child actor. I can't place who he looks like...but his face is very familiar to me.

What i don't like about the show - well, the number one thing is the follow-up. Do they ever apprehend the 'so-called' criminals that they see. Are they caught because of the psychic intervention?? Hmm. And, a psychic profiler? What will they think of next. :w00t:

I think that the truly scary and horrifying show on CourtTV is the one with Nancy Grace on it. Ditto for the CNN show. :tu:

I think that the truly scary and horrifying show on CourtTV is the one with Nancy Grace on it. Ditto for the CNN show. :tu:

So true :yes: