Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Have you ever come across real evil?

evil

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

I get the feeling when I see certain politicians.... <_<

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

I get it for both people and places. If the feeling is especially strong ,I get nauseous

Miss me?

#18    artandjoy

artandjoy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

Oh, yes...
One day, I was at the square in my town, the car was parked next to a tattoo shop. I was sitting in the car with my mother, and a guy walked out. I think he worked there. I could not turn my head away from him for some reason. He just stared back at me. His eyes were a mixture of emptiness and just...something real dangerous. I got very warm and I started shaking, and I almost felt like i was going to vomit. I couldn't move either. My mother was telling me some story, and I had to interrupt her and ask her if we could just please leave right now. I was terrified. I hate that feeling.

#19    bib

bib

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Hello everybody!  I live near the infamous tiny hamlet of Borley in Suffolk,England.The Rectory is,of course,defunct,but the Church and the entire nexus and area is still odd and sometimes profoundly disturbing.I have had several frankly terrifying experiences,especially near the Church,and once encountered a presence,a force of astoundingly evil power.My then fiancee never recovered from this experience.My sister utterly refuses to go near the area Please BELIEVE me this place is NOT to be taken lightly.I am very wary of Borley.I assure you with all my heart that I am being serious and truthful.PLEASE be careful and pray if you go there. Love and Light Bib

#20    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

Interesting that all these "evil" presences left the storyteller able to report their experience ! Real evil would be less forebearing, imo.

#21    bib

bib

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:44 AM

Dear Habitat,your comment is facile and insulting.My fiancee died as a result of our horrible encounter.I am still in great trouble.Is that " evil" enough for you? Watch your lip, Bib.

#22    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

You had several terrifying experiences near the church ? Why didn't you avoid the place ? Maybe you should elaborate on  this "astoundingly evil power".

#23    bib

bib

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

Habitat,I was young and very stupid,and maybe you still are,but your rationalism is valid,i concede.Anyway I assure you these appalling possibly interdimensional  encounters are not to be ridiculed.I hope it never happens to you! Anyway,if you come to England,DON'T GO TO BORLEY! I wish you well.G' Day.

#24    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

View Postbib, on 15 October 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Habitat,I was young and very stupid,and maybe you still are,but your rationalism is valid,i concede.Anyway I assure you these appalling possibly interdimensional  encounters are not to be ridiculed.I hope it never happens to you! Anyway,if you come to England,DON'T GO TO BORLEY! I wish you well.G' Day.
I'm just middle-aged and stupid ! :D

#25    bib

bib

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

G' Day Habitat I too am ancient now,and much more stupid but less arrogant,I hope! I play Classical Guitar for a "living" . BUT I reiterate,Iost the only love of my life at that damned Borley place. Hay Ho . Anyway  keep in touch tiny planet terrifying dimensions.

#26    Welch

Welch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

I have to agree that, indeed, there are some people (or places, for that matter) that give off a certain energy or aura, if you wish, that's negative. I've experienced this myself quite a few times. However, how much of this is our own mind playing tricks or if we truly pick up the aura or intentions remains rather inexplicable. If we consider this a primal instict, then we have to assume it's there for a reason. All in all, I believe in most cases it's better to trust your guts rather than risk and check it out.

Also tagged with evil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users