Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chinese Plant Wipes Out Cancer in 40 Days

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#16    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 16 January 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

Heh, not only healed, but neutered as well
(Thunder God Vine)
Ouch...

:whistle:

There is always a price! ;)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

*pouts*

How come other people can post this stuff,and its not locked or deleted ....

And the OP isn't ragged on by every meanie on the forum ......like I always am ....

*feels no love*

~smirks~

Another herb the Chinese have know about,for centuries ...

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 16 January 2013 - 05:42 PM.

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#18    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,682 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Intersting developments with Resveratrol in regard to skin and stomach cancer as well. It's super high in antioxidants, so excellent cancer fighters for those types. Info all about it via google.

Edit: Simbi, I feel you, but no worries, I look forward to your posts. :tu:

Edited by WoIverine, 16 January 2013 - 06:40 PM.

#19    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostCoffey, on 16 January 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

I know that it's my point.

A big pharma company did loads of research on  the fruit Graviola which cured most cancers. They tried to make a synthetic version to sell but couldn't manage it, so the research was stopped and locked away and nobody knew about it. The information came out recently because of the Freedom of information act. This was in the 70's......

So we've had a cancer cure from nature since the 70's and they have kept it hidden.

The fact is though, with our population I can kinda understand why they won't inform everyone about a cheap natural cure.

It's wrong in some ways but for population growth, understandable.

The good thing is tho, you can just eat the fruit anyway! Or make it into a smoothie, the benefits may still be there?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#20    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 16 January 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

*pouts*

And the OP isn't ragged on by every meanie on the forum ......like I always am ....

*feels no love*

~smirks~

Thats an odd to thing to say! Have your posts been as you say, locked and deleted? If you check my  prev post a page back you see one was actually moderated, a bit snipped out...I have no idea why, what I posted was just as much an alleged 'cure' in line with the the threads subject matter..

"And the OP isn't ragged on by every meanie on the forum ......like I always am"

Ok well I have no idea why that should be, unless you post cranky things?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#21    sslama

sslama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• Say what you mean and mean what you say....that way I know who you are and what you stand for!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Seeder is right....if you want to not get the flu, keep cancer away, lower blood sugar etc.  Follow a whole food diet low in carbs and moderate amt of grass fed meats.  And stay away from the drugs.  Exercising 1/2 every day and eating this way will definately bring down your cholesterol numbers, blood sugar numbers, blood pressure... within weeks.   There is a good video on TED Talks

Terry Wahls: “Minding Your Mitrochondria”
In this incredible talk, Dr. Terry Wahls explains how she used her diet to cure herself of MS and leave her wheelchair behind. She wants everyone to eat nine cups of fruits and vegetables a day — including three cups of B vitamin-rich greens, three cups of sulphur-rich mushrooms and cabbages, as well as three cups of colorful, nutrient-rich veggies.

Edited by sslama, 16 January 2013 - 07:37 PM.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

#22    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,137 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

I don't know much, but I do believe that Nature has many potential cures/treatments for ailments and disease.

Oh yeah, and said above, exercise is really beneficial.

Edited by pallidin, 16 January 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#23    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

View Postseeder, on 16 January 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

The good thing is tho, you can just eat the fruit anyway! Or make it into a smoothie, the benefits may still be there?

That is true, but it's not easy to get a hold of. lol

Mostly comes in juice from here.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#24    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,752 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostCuriousGreek, on 16 January 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

Oops :unsure2: :w00t:
No more smoking!!!!!!
Good thinking! Quit now... Ok, tomorrow, or next day after tomorrow... ;)

View PostJeffertonturner, on 16 January 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

There is always a price! ;)
Yeap, but one can use dried shlang or cojones or <whatever "magic remedy"> to "cure" this particular "price" - who cares about tigers... :rolleyes:

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown)

#25    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,752 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

*pouts*

*feels no love*

~smirks~

Did OP said "Don't go to see a doctor"? Nope. But you did that in the past. You clearly have an agenda - business with sticking needles, don't you? How much do you charge? $30-$50 per hour? Or, do you charge $100 per hour, huh? Quite a nice profit, even after taxes, especially when you can stick needles at random, and, heh, you can teach that "technique" in one week (how long "training" lasts, huh?).

And, oh my, folks, Big pharma, Big oil, etc, is getting old, seriously...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown)

#26    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,056 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

"It is also under investigation for its apparent anti fertility effects, which it is speculated, may provide a basis for a Male oral contraceptive"

you guys can stop worrying... it says "anti fertility"  not anti    Utility.

It sounds like great news !   ...   If it works.. people will find a way to use it... Big Pharma or no.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#27    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,056 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 16 January 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

And, oh my, folks, Big pharma, Big oil, etc, is getting old, seriously...

Big Pharma and Big Oil are formidable forces...   They AFFECT policies .   i wish they were old enough to die of old age.

Edited by lightly, 16 January 2013 - 10:04 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#28    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Eastern medicine is amazing. From Chinese to Ayurveda. I like Ayu and Acupuncture a lot.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#29    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostCatz, on 16 January 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Also the first thought that crossed my mind! :yes:

Thats how we humans think. How can I abuse it?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#30    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

View Postlightly, on 16 January 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

. it says "anti fertility"

My ex's mustache caused immediate anti fertility in me.. ..no matter how close she shaved it just felt like kissing a fella...urrgh

Not that I know what thats like BTW

Edited by seeder, 16 January 2013 - 11:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users