Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

X-Files

F3SS

Anyone watch it? I thought it was real good and the big conspiracy revelation was some scary stuff and pretty much summed up half this site. Well done.

• Like 4

Stupid football made me wait to watch it here, ptttht.

But squee, yes. The CT rant came and I was all, yoinks that's eight sections of UM all wrapped up with a bow. Lol. Though ther was an interaction between Scully and Mulder that I had to say nuh-ugh to. And I will for sure be watching again tomorrow :tu:

• Like 2

I was more interested in other things during this shows prime,but years later started watching and loved it!

Been catching up on missed episodes here recently and just watched the new episode...

I enjoyed the return,really wish they would get some great writers and renew the series!

• Like 2

Watching it later tonight.

I've read that the first episode is not so great, but the following episodes are fantastic.

Either way, it's The X-Files after, what? 14 years? Gonna be awesome no matter what, Plus, I'll watch Gillian Anderson in anything.

• Like 1

@ Imaginarynumber1

I heard the same man,so i'm not the only one who ever had a thing for scully? :lol::tu:

• Like 2

Never saw a complete episode :blush:

Netflix has tempted me though to catch up with the old ones.

I guess I never really liked Mulder...Scully I don't know yet. LOL

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 1

@ Imaginarynumber1

I heard the same man,so i'm not the only one who ever had a thing for scully? :lol::tu:

She will be mine....one day....

• Like 1

@ ZZ

Once ya get past the first few episodes of background fill in,which overall story wise is needed

each episode stands alone though many do have links to others over seasons which gets a little confusing but....Hey that shows old episodes still hold up and surpass the current crap on tv by a long shot!

Catch up ZZ,think you would enjoy it bud!

Kinda like a modern day twilight zone,with a little more step by step storyline...

• Like 1

She will be mine....one day....

Though my current girlfriend may present a problem,we will see who gets there first!

:lol:

• Like 2

i'm going to give it a try.

i actually hated the x-files when it was on the air, so this should be interesting at least.

Though my current girlfriend may present a problem,we will see who gets there first!

:lol:

Girlfriends come and go. Gillian is forever.

• Like 1

Can't argue that man :lol::tu:

For those of you who have never watched...What the hell?!!!

As with all long running series the last season or two came up kinda dry,but this show could have great potential in this modern era!

To many people believe in goofy s*** no matter how insane it sounds,only difference is people used to kinda know the difference...

• Like 2

To add...Do you think Scully is/was immortal?

Maybe?/Do-Will we find out?

That still bugs the hell outta me man lol...

Can't argue that man :lol::tu:

For those of you who have never watched...What the hell?!!!

As with all long running series the last season or two came up kinda dry,but this show could have great potential in this modern era!

To many people believe in goofy s*** no matter how insane it sounds,only difference is people used to kinda know the difference...

I know what you mean CK.

When I see somebody say they have never watched something I am very familiar with I just cringe!

It's like "You live under a rock or something?"

I really don't remember what I watched instead.

Anyway, maybe I will become a fan now, if you say it's good, I'm all over it.

• Like 1

Damn ZZ wished i would have known ya never watched much before...

The channel Chiller has had a two day marathon going on for the past 2 days of best episodes!

Maybe on demand?

I'm kinda a night owl,every sunday night from 10:00-3:00 i have been catching episodes i missed in the past...Don't lose sleep over it,but it's an addictive show!

• Like 1

Huge die hard fan from before the show even aired. (Loved David Duchovny before and couldn't wait for the show).

The reboot, intro I was so overjoyed, it gave me the warm fuzzies, especially when the theme started. First reactions were, the DP didn't know how to light GA and GA had a difficult time getting back into character. Some of that I think is Chris Carter, he tends to foster David Duchovny as a bro and so he was in character right off the bat. That being said, leaving off where they were at the end of the last movie, that didn't sit well. These characters beyond their running around chasing conspiracies are smart folks. Dana still being at the hospital, Mulder just sitting around? It didn't make sense in the movie and it still doesn't. I like it overall bit there were some glaring plot points that made me say out loud aww really?? I am looking forward to the next episode and habe higher hopes for it...

Edited by darkmoonlady

Anyone watch it? I thought it was real good and the big conspiracy revelation was some scary stuff and pretty much summed up half this site. Well done.

I watched last night. Agreed, it did pretty much sum up half this sight.

• Like 1

I liked the new episodes,kinda strange though how after watching so many episodes from the past and now with modern references thrown in just feels odd lol

Really wish they would have made about 12 episodes though,guess i'm being abit greedy i just like having something good to watch on tv...

• Like 1

I found the first episode had some strained & forced dialogue - and quite some bad acting. I would have thought that Chris Carter, (who used to write good scripts) would have made a better opening - giving all the time he had to write these episodes. It was not a tragedy, but it felt cliché. With that said; I was a real X-Files-lover back in the days, and never missed an episode. But I hope they just were a bit "rusty" in the first episode, and that it will pick up later on - both the script and the acting.