Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Is Obama Waging Psychological Warfare?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

I thought this was an interesting article. Makes you think....

I believe that the Obama administration is conducting psychological warfare on conservative Americans. Not only that but it is also waging this war on all Americans who previously viewed themselves, their country, their Constitution and their overwhelming belief in God as a force for good in the world.
The psychological warfare began with an apology tour in which President Obama publicly “confessed,” presuming to speak for all of us, for the shortcomings of America and our supposed contributions to tyranny and all manner of evils around the world.  
This confession planted in the American mind the notion that our values and beliefs might not be in line with freedom and truth.  
It was reinforced by the first lady stating during the 2008 presidential campaign that she had never felt pride in our country.  
These statements were seemingly shrugged off by Americans who, collectively, seemed to be telling themselves that they were hearing discontent channeled from disenfranchised groups in our nation who, nonetheless, loved the country—and all of us, too

If liberal Americans stand by and do not seek swift and severe justice for those who perpetrated these acts, then they will have tacitly been victimized, too. Because they will have tacitly agreed that it is acceptable for their government to target certain political movements for persecution—and that will have fundamentally changed the psyche of America.
Seen through the lens of psychological warfare, the failure to defend our embassy in Benghazi need not be understood simply as a screw-up. It could reflect an actual strategy on the part of the administration to reinforce the notion that homicidal violence born of hatred toward America is understandable—even condonable—because we have generated it ourselves and are reaping the harvest of ill will we have sown.  In other words, we should take our punishment.
The president said as much when he blamed the murder of our Ambassador to Libya on a film that criticized Islam.  
This misstatement may disclose not just incompetence and may not just be evidence of a cover-up, but may be evidence of exactly what I am theorizing here: that the president, with the help of his administration, is attempting to conduct psychological warfare on Americans who value autonomy and free will and free markets and small government, by convincing them that they are wrong-minded, prejudiced and pathological and should deeply question their beliefs—including some ensconced in the Constitution.
The wiretapping of journalists would be, then, just another black ops technique in an ongoing war against our freedoms.
There will be those that say that many American leaders have sought to target groups hostile to their views.  Some will point to President Nixon or Senator McCarthy or J. Edgar Hoover.  And that debate can be had.  
But I assert that this administration is engaged in a coordinated attempt to dispirit, disarm and disenfranchise large portions of the American population and to weaken our founding principles through what is best understood as psychological warfare.  
And with that statement in the public domain, let us, at least, be aware and notice how many events unfold in-keeping with it, over the next months and years.
The enemy of psychological warfare is the knowledge of what is really happening to us and remembering who we really are.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c...g#ixzz2W2SOJxsW

Edited by Kowalski, 12 June 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#2    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 9,362 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"
    God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:55 PM

Yet the Constitution does not promise respect for blacks, whites, yellows, Catholics, Protestants, or Jews. It guarantees the protection of the rights of individual human beings. This has not proved to be enough,however, to what is perhaps by now a majority of Americans.

THE CLOSING OF THE AMERICAN MIND — Allan Bloom

I wonder what will prove to be enough ... however ....

~

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#3    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:09 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 12 June 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

I wonder what will prove to be enough ... however ....

So do I. What will it take to make people realize our right our being stripped away?

#4    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 9,362 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostKowalski, on 12 June 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

So do I. What will it take to make people realize our right our being stripped away?

Isn't it though ? What one wants and what one asks for is many times not really what one actually needs ...
When the 'people' realizes that no one ... absolutely no one but themselves bears the responsibilities for themselves and what they have done ... I guess
Now it is just too simple to point a finger and walk away .... ~sigh~

sign on the dotted line Lady Kowalski > .............................................

:lol:

~

~

~

#5    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

I hope the truth will set us free but with it comes with a high price to many.
Transparency is playing out in many very strange and unexpected ways.
The  massive spider web of deceit that has existed mostly hidden in the world of organized ponzi schemes and political power plays is finally coming to light to your average working citizens.
The question is how to best deal with it and not fall for alternative schemes by taking sides with something just as bad or worse?
The answers are to found by following  the money and the connections of the big players with each other.

#6    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,593 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

It would not surprise me if he is working a little psych warfare on the consertives to make them do something about this spying thing. He should get more of these things done by doing a little psych warfare on these people.

Edited by Ryinrea, 13 June 2013 - 12:32 AM.

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

#7    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 9,362 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

Posted Image

never, NEVER allow oneself to be duped into being one of the stupid many .....

~

~

~

#8    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 20,664 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

Paranoia on your part does not constitute psychological warfare on their part.

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,598 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

I don't actually believe he is capable of such steps.  He has just been so arrogant about the things he wants to do that they are blowing up in his face because he didn't bother to cover his tracks well enough.  He really thinks he's teflon coated.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#10    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,107 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

This is the classic definition of a conspiracy theory.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#11    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 9,362 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

I am just waiting for the day when it is revealed that ALL heads of states and countries ... no matter the creed or color ... are all but puppets ...

high horses, crowns and thrones are just part of the Emperors 'invisible' wardrobe //

~

~

~

#12    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Good Heavens!  The entire federal government has been waging psychological warfare against the american people, and it's been doing that since long before Obama took office.

Incessant propaganda, staged terrorist events, "disaster capitalism" as Naomi Klein calls it, and a long list of other things, including the pernicious War On Drugs and War On Terror.

#13    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

This confession planted in the American mind the notion that our values and beliefs might not be in line with freedom and truth.

I'm no Obama fan, but my god that is so spot on. Calling people to re-assess themselves is by no means psychological warfare. Being 100% sure with oneself is dangerous. Where were these conservatives when Bush waltzed all over the constitution, or when Reagan was selling weapons to Iran and lying about it? They were just like every partisan, they're A-OK so long as it's their guy that's in charge. In fact I remember a lot of conservatives praising Ron Paul for expressing similar sentiments, but he's on their team so it's OK. A Democrat criticizing the way the US has behaved in the past is not on, a Republican doing it is refreshing.

Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue. - David Hume

#14    -M7

-M7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• Open your mind to new ideas. There can be something else in play.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:50 AM

Actually I doubt Obama is doing "anything", more than likely he's just the person to take the blame and "the bullet". Probably just a puppet to get those opposed at such actions to target him and not the ones responsible.
Simple really- The US president is "replaceable"

And now that I think about it, there is a "psychological war" being waged on Americans...But the real question is: Who is waging the war? And a bit more importantly: Who exactly are the "commanders" of said war? And most importantly of all: What is their goal?

#15    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Is the Pope a catholic?

Is Obama really a constitutional law professor?

Is the sun the center of our solar system?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users