Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who to Contact?

TraJik

Hey everyone, i am looking for a place/ a team with which i can go on digs with, and fill this void that I have, where I feel that I am meant to discover something important from the past. My thirst to get into a profession of archaeology only grows by the day.

My main thirst is that of atlantis. Although it is only a rumor to have existed, I believe that even if it did not, that the knowledge that they were said to have posessed, was equal to some civilization back in time. Whether or not there was an atlantis we may never know, But one thing we know for a fact, is that invaluable knowledge was lost over the millenia, and I believe alot of that knowledge is waiting to be re discovered. If anyone knows anyone to contact, or if you yourself do what I am looking for, and need some help.. Please let me know, im 22 and have a thirst for knowledge of the past..

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dezavala

• TraJik

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to college and sign up for an archaeology class. I took it last semester and it was really fun and interesting. We got to go out on digs and watch videos. I got an A!