Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony


  • Please log in to reply
5535 replies to this topic

#4786    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 21 July 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

Could they not just be conducting scientific analysis and taking samples (which might include the fauna, including the bipedal ones, as well)?

All quite possible.  The evidence would suggest so.

Posted Image


#4787    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 November 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

I dont know If Its been mentioned and if it has Im sorry, but what do you guys think of the Kecksburg UFO incident??

I'm now convinced that this was an ET craft.  The object was observed to change direction mid flight indicating intelligent control  Cosmos 96 crashed 14 hours earlier ruling that out.

Stan Gordon who researched the case extensively quotes a witness who was called to do some work at Wright Patterson shortly after the crash (WP was the location of much of the Project Blue Book work).

The object is seen by the witness.  Workers at the base are trying to penetrate the object.  On the table adjacent to the bell shaped object is a body covered with a blanket.  The witness said that the being had only 3 digits on it's hand and had lizard like skin.

Fast forward to the last 10 minutes of this 2013 documentary to see the testimony of this witness.

Alien Mysteries - S01E06 - Kecksburg UFO Incident

Prior to the object arriving at Wright Patterson it was located at Lockbourne AFB in Ohio.  One of the guards there came forward and reported to Gordon that the guards were given a 'shoot to kill' order to protect it.  Unlikely then that this was a US secret vehicle.  

Zoser's verdict; a crashed ET craft.  It's happened before many times.

Posted Image


#4788    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Joined:26 May 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Spokane, Washington

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

I know I have seen this on some program I have seen, as its sounds familiar to me. I will find something about it to refresh my mind.


#4789    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Joined:26 May 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Spokane, Washington

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yes, just looked it up and I remember that incident now. It was referred to as Pennsylvanias' Roswell. A most interesting case, and another case of denial by the U.S. military, that and lets change the story headlines.


#4790    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 July 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

I'm now convinced that this was an ET craft.  The object was observed to change direction mid flight indicating intelligent control.  
Zoser's verdict; a crashed ET craft.  It's happened before many times.

Thank God this is resolved.
So anything that changes direction mid-flight is demonstrating intelligent control...hmmm. I have to completely rethink airborn plastic bags, boomerangs, and leaves falling from trees in the Fall.

Three fingers and lizard skin?
That's original.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4791    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 24 July 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Thank God this is resolved.
So anything that changes direction mid-flight is demonstrating intelligent control...hmmm. I have to completely rethink airborn plastic bags, boomerangs, and leaves falling from trees in the Fall.

Three fingers and lizard skin?
That's original.

Tut tut.  You never listened to the witness who saw the craft and the creature inside Wright Patterson AFB did you?  Neither did you listen to the witnesses that saw the craft descend.  You only therefore have your own speculation.  You are working without the full information.

Who am I going to take notice of?  The people that were there or you?

:whistle:

Posted Image


#4792    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

View Postzoser, on 24 July 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

Tut tut.  You never listened to the witness who saw the craft and the creature inside Wright Patterson AFB did you?  Neither did you listen to the witnesses that saw the craft descend.  You only therefore have your own speculation.  You are working without the full information.

Who am I going to take notice of?  The people that were there or you?

:whistle:
I've been researching the ET Hypothesis for nearly 4 decades.  One thing I learned long ago is that eyewitness testimony is the least trustworthy evidence there is.  You a leaping to conclusions that because something changes direction midair then it means its under intelligent control.
You're allowing wishful thinking to cloud logic.  The ET Hypothesis MUST be scrutinized to the nth degree. "To infinity...and beyond!" to quote Buzz Lightyear.
My heart and my gut tells me ET's are here visiting...but logic says otherwise.
First hand, solid evidence is whats required.  Not old stories from 50 years ago without solid documentation.
This old story is in the Roswell category.  The more it's talked about the more it becomes a fairy tale.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4793    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 25 July 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:


I've been researching the ET Hypothesis for nearly 4 decades.  One thing I learned long ago is that eyewitness testimony is the least trustworthy evidence there is.  

Far too general an assumption.  Totally invalid.  Typical skeptic's approach: ignore the witnesses and let's substitute our own version.  Totally unscientific.

View Postsynchronomy, on 25 July 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:


You a leaping to conclusions that because something changes direction midair then it means its under intelligent control.
You're allowing wishful thinking to cloud logic.  

Not only did it change direction in mid air something acted like a break to slow it's descent.  Did you hear the witnesses describe this?  Please go back and listen to them.  What else can change direction during a descent?  I await your explanation.

View Postsynchronomy, on 25 July 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:


My heart and my gut tells me ET's are here visiting...but logic says otherwise.

Not sufficient.  The case facts themselves say otherwise.  That's what you have to go back to.  Not what you think is the case.

View Postsynchronomy, on 25 July 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:


First hand, solid evidence is whats required.  Not old stories from 50 years ago without solid documentation.

Agreed.  However the authorities always move in to sanitize the case.  They remove evidence, threaten witnesses and lay misinformation.  This all needs to be taken into account.

View Postsynchronomy, on 25 July 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:


This old story is in the Roswell category.  The more it's talked about the more it becomes a fairy tale.

Roswell has never been debunked.  Even the military announced they had recovered a UFO on the initial press release.  Why would they get it wrong?

Posted Image


#4794    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    An Inspiration to Millions

  • Member
  • 23,462 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

View Postzoser, on 25 July 2013 - 07:19 AM, said:



Roswell has never been debunked.  Even the military announced they had recovered a UFO on the initial press release.  Why would they get it wrong?
Actually that is an interesting question. The theory is often given that the Military said it was a UFo to take advantage of the public interest in the subject at the time, in order to give them a cover story for their secret project to monitor Atom bomb blasts. However, that would mean that they were using the story that there were intelligently controlled craft interloping in US Airspace, which they knew nothing at all about, and were powerless to do anything about. That would seem a funny thing for the Air Force to want people to believe, if it wasn't true, wouldn't it?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#4795    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

By analogy it's a bit like a dooct

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 26 July 2013 - 07:00 AM, said:

Actually that is an interesting question. The theory is often given that the Military said it was a UFo to take advantage of the public interest in the subject at the time, in order to give them a cover story for their secret project to monitor Atom bomb blasts. However, that would mean that they were using the story that there were intelligently controlled craft interloping in US Airspace, which they knew nothing at all about, and were powerless to do anything about. That would seem a funny thing for the Air Force to want people to believe, if it wasn't true, wouldn't it?

Yes weird.  Also how come they made such a fast reversal?  Who gave a dam about weather balloons ?  Why not just admit it from the outset?

Posted Image


#4796    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 July 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

By analogy it's a bit like a dooct

Yes weird.  Also how come they made such a fast reversal?  Who gave a dam about weather balloons ?  Why not just admit it from the outset?
It wasn't a "weather balloon", it was a portion of a Mogul balloon which was highly secret at the time.  It was designed to detect Soviet atomic weapon tests.  That's why initially the military told the press it was a "flying saucer".  They thought it would just blow over, but when it received widespread publicity, they reversed and said it was a weather balloon.
Roswell was a dead story until Stanton Friedman drummed it up to sell his books.
Forget Roswell.  It's a lame story.  It's perpetuated because it sells books and it draws tourists to a town that otherwise would be broke.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4797    Scheming B

Scheming B

    Adapt to Survive

  • Member
  • 4,317 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 July 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

I'm now convinced that this was an ET craft.  

Somehow this doesn't surprise me

Peace does nothing to test strength

#4798    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,946 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:34 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 07 August 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

It wasn't a "weather balloon", it was a portion of a Mogul balloon which was highly secret at the time.  It was designed to detect Soviet atomic weapon tests.  That's why initially the military told the press it was a "flying saucer".  They thought it would just blow over, but when it received widespread publicity, they reversed and said it was a weather balloon.
Roswell was a dead story until Stanton Friedman drummed it up to sell his books.
Forget Roswell.  It's a lame story.  It's perpetuated because it sells books and it draws tourists to a town that otherwise would be broke.

To be a bit nit picky, the balloons were actually weather balloons, it was just the payload that was different. I.e., a Project Mogul payload rather than regular weather monitoring equipment.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#4799    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,671 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 08 August 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

To be a bit nit picky, the balloons were actually weather balloons, it was just the payload that was different. I.e., a Project Mogul payload rather than regular weather monitoring equipment.

Cheers,
Badeskov


Exactly right, and here also is a possible clue to how the disk rumor got started in the first place

"A telex sent to an Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) office from the Fort Worth, Texas office quoted a Major from the Eighth Air Force (also based in Fort Worth at Carswell Air Force Base) on July 8, 1947 as saying that "The disc is hexagonal in shape and was suspended from a ballon [sic] by cable, which ballon [sic] was approximately twenty feet in diameter"

Makes sense to me, no point sending a balloon up without stuff attached to it, is there?

http://en.wikipedia....porary_accounts


Plus of course we have another crashed weather balloon a few days ago, and equipment found, this time in the street, with multiple witnesses, news crews and pics/vids etc.  OH and the military were in attendance too, with a bomb sniffer robot

http://www.dailymail...-falls-sky.html


discussion

http://www.unexplain...opic=252491&hl=




.

Edited by seeder, 08 August 2013 - 01:31 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4800    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 July 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

By analogy it's a bit like a dooct

Yes weird.  Also how come they made such a fast reversal?  Who gave a dam about weather balloons ?  Why not just admit it from the outset?

It took them a few days to get their act together.  They did the best they could. It was July 1947.

Also, they had 2 crash sites to contend with.  Brazel Ranch & East Sugarloaf Mountain near Datil, New Mexico.





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users