Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help locate missing item.

Autumn1

Hi! I always leave my headphones on my bed next to my pillow (they are white from Apple the newest ones) They have been missing since saturday oct.4th. I think they might have been stolen (Fyi: Yes there were other people in my room the day they went "missing"). I have checked everywhere in my bedroom and everywhere near my bed and under and everywhere. They were on my bed the last time I left them because I don't take them anywhere I just leave them next to my pillow to use them at night. Now I can't use them because the are missing/stolen. I was using my pendulum earlier and it told me that it wasn't in the room or house I am in. It told me that yes it was taken by someone. I am trying to figure out whether it's a female or male. Can someone please do an object reading to help me figure out where they might be? Any help or confirmation would be great! Are you really intuitive to help me find where they are? Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Autumn1

• seeder

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a male. Brown eyed, about 5ft 10 tall. he doesn't tie his shoes