Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gun Control Advocates Practice Hypocrisy ?

Simbi Laveau

http://www.naturalnews.com/039027_gun_control_free_zones_yard_signs.html

It would appear that people who want to control gun ownership in the USA ,have no intention of following the same guidelines they want applied to everyone else.

They refuse to put GUN FREE ZONE signs on their lawns,and have armed body guards .

Ho hum.

• Like 2

Wanting gun control does not always = anti-gun. That being said, I do not agree with papers publishing the names of gun permit holders in their area. Thats just wrong. But does anyone really think that they should put up signs that could endanger them? Really?

Plus as I've said before NaturalNews is so badly bias that its almost equal to the national enquirer in trustworthiness, which is to say it has none.

• Like 5

obama-hitler-kids.jpg

Wow, Godwin's law in just 2 posts. That has to be a record on this site.

• Like 8

It appears someone doesn't know the definition of control.

• Like 4

Wanting gun control does not always = anti-gun.

If only certain ppl would just comprehend this, we would've come along way.

• Like 2

Gets annoying seeing all the Aussies and whoever think they know what's best for the American people. All big things have small beginnings, you don't think more control would lead to the bans? Get for real.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 4

It's an open forum, with open discussions. An Aussie opinion is as good as an US American one, why wouldn't it?

Could you tell me where gun control has recently led to a gun ban?

• Like 3

It's an open forum, with open discussions. An Aussie opinion is as good as an US American one, why wouldn't it?

Could you tell me where gun control has recently led to a gun ban?

Well look another guy with little to no rights to own a gun who has a spectacular opinion.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 1

I think I understood them perfectly fine, but I nice drawing might break the tension, thank you.

Gun control is not a ban, and does not have to lead to one.

I think I understood them perfectly fine, but I nice drawing might break the tension, thank you.

Gun control is not a ban, and does not have to lead to one.

There is no reason to ban all semi-automatic rifles. Remember the D.C. snipers? They killed more than any of these recent shootings. One at a time. Banning semi-automatic rifles will do nothing. Well, I take that back. Because everyone not wanting to break the law will hand theirs over, while those who wish to do harm will be keeping theirs. Disarming law abiding citizens is not the answer, because they are the only ones who will be being disarmed.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 1

Well, I said nothing about banning semi-auto rifles. You are right, it whon't help much. You guys need proper new laws not bans for all types of guns, such as storing rules, carrying rules, and the need to complete certain trainings and tests. It is not that guns of law abiding citizens would cause no harm.

• Like 1

Well, I said nothing about banning semi-auto rifles. You are right, it whon't help much. You guys need proper new laws not bans for all types of guns, such as storing rules, carrying rules, and the need to complete certain trainings and tests. It is not that guns of law abiding citizens would cause no harm.

We need to find a way to keep them out of the hands of psychotic lunatics. No matter what type of gun a responsible owner has who is sane, will be no harm to anyone.

Of course it can be a harm for others: If it's not been stored properly, tragedies can of occur, but it will more likely be stolen and used for something bad.

Your guns are being used against you, don't you notice that?

Edited by FLOMBIE

Of course it can be a harm for others: If it's not been stored properly, tragedies can of occur, but it will more likely be stolen and used for something bad.

Your guns are being used against you, don't you notice that?

ROFL! My guns are being used against me? Okay... makes zero sense. I've been hunting since I've been 13, and owned a gun since that age. I was taught how to use them, and use them right. I've never had an accident, and surely they have never been used against me. I don't get your logic in that one.

• Like 1

Wanting gun control does not always = anti-gun.

Oh but yes it does, who are you to say it doesn't? You anti gunners are so derpy, Go and live in some other country like Asia see how you cope over der !!

And you don't have a right to an opinion, this here forum is only for us Americans .. Go home Aussie, back to France where you belong !!

:P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

I didn't mean the "your" as in your very own guns, but more of a generalisation. I thought that was obvious, as I do not know about how you handle guns.

What I mean is, that most of the illegal guns in your country used to be legal ones. And that the guns used in most shooting incidents were bought by "law abiding citizens".

Great, i think we can wrap this thread up now. Thx for the summarization Becky. ;)

No discussion needed, Americans know best. That's why children go into schools and start shooting everybody. Supah-smart.

• Like 2

Gets annoying seeing all the Aussies and whoever think they know what's best for the American people. All big things have small beginnings, you don't think more control would lead to the bans? Get for real.

No where near annoying as a loud mouth who can't read.

No where near annoying as a loud mouth who can't read.

Thanks for proving my point. The people running this country are bad enough. Thank god for people like you are living where you do. I'm a loudmouth? Do you see me trolling the Aussie section of this website spouting out crap about how a country should be run that I've never been to and having no business arguing and pushing my viewpoints? Thanks for the laugh bud. I don't give a damn about your country, I mind my business and only put my thoughts here in the U.S. section... the place I live.

It's funny how you anti-gun people who don't even live here are the same ones trolling every single gun thread in the U.S. portion of the forums.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 1

Thanks for proving my point. The people running this country are bad enough. Thank god for people like you are living where you do. And I'm a loudmouth? Do you see me trolling the Aussie section of this website spouting out crap about how a country should be run that I've never been to and having no business arguing my viewpoints? Thanks for the laugh bud. I don't give a damn about your country, I mind my business and only put my thoughts here on my own.

It's funny how you anti-gun people who don't even live here are the same ones trolling every single gun thread in the U.S. portion of the forums.

strawmanargument_zps666a71e1.jpg

And if only you had a life... over 5k posts in a year. Get a job bud.

Not very good at math either? 2011 to 2013 is 2 years.
  • Like 2

Not very good at math either? 2011 to 2013 is 2 years.

LOL touche, either way you actually have actually averaged 7 posts every single day for 2 years.... and it'll take me a while I still write '12 on papers too. It's early in the year babe.

The news is suppose to be unbiased, reflecting actual events so people can decide what is right or wrong for them. Now it has only been turned into an avenue politicians can use to influence the population. I haven't seen hardly any news cover that covers the pros of being a gun owner, it is always the cons of owning a gun. There is pros and cons with owning anything that we have today, so why cover the other things and completely shun guns? Don't they get it? The people really have lost faith in the news magazines, news papers, or news channels. What I read I take with a grain of salt half the time, but I do show news on this thread that happens to be covering live events. Even then they are still biased and I try to tell the other side of the story, only to get mocked and called a liar.

• Like 2