Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A new look at Crop Circles

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    cat_dewitt

cat_dewitt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 07:04 PM

Here's an experiment for all of you avid star gazers.  Go to this website and look at the crop circle pictures.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Crop/crop_cir...le_pictures.htm

Then when you have seen these pics arm yourselves with copies of them and go outside on a clear night and see if you can find those pictures in the stars. I believe i have found a couple of them but i could be wrong. I would love to know if anyone else has seen this also.

Cat

[link fixed]

Edited by Tommy, 15 August 2003 - 08:32 PM.

#2    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 15 August 2003 - 07:29 PM

To be frank, considering the number of visible stars in the night sky you could match anything against them. I could go out there right now and get a pretty good pattern for an egg-whisk.

#3    cat_dewitt

cat_dewitt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 07:38 PM

LOL ok ok point made. I just thought it was cool! <grins at Aslan> oh well at least we have a new way to look at the night sky don't we? Oh and don't forget to look for Mars this month...i believe i may have read that on this sight....oh well i don't remember.
Cat

#4    Kaj

Kaj

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 11:49 PM

I think that at first this was intresting fenomena, but when people started to fake these all over the world everyone lost intrest. (almost everyone  original.gif  

Is there "non-human" crop circles??  I really donīt know.
Maybe.

We are just farts in space and time.

Be nice !

#5    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 01:29 PM

i was looking for them early this morning (weekend, no school!) and i looked at one particularly bright one w/ my binoculars and was shocked to see that it had a noticable ring around it. but silly me, it was only saturn. *sigh* dontgetit.gif  

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#6    Kaj

Kaj

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (uranium101 @ Aug 16 2003, 01:29 PM)
i was looking for them early this morning (weekend, no school!) and i looked at one particularly bright one w/ my binoculars and was shocked to see that it had a noticable ring around it. but silly me, it was only saturn. *sigh* dontgetit.gif

Did you see Saturn on a field or what??

We are just farts in space and time.

Be nice !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users