Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

US & NATO worked with Bin Laden

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,435 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

From the article:

Report: U.S. Government and NATO Worked with Bin Laden and His Top Lieutenant 3 Months AFTER 9/11

Posted on May 2, 2013 by WashingtonsBlog

FBI Translator Alleges that Bin Laden and His Number 2 Worked as Part of Operation Gladio

Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has been deemed credible by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups.
The ACLU described Edmonds as:

The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.

And famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers”.
Edmonds translated terror-related communications for the FBI right after 9/11. In that capacity, she read communications between terrorists and other radicals.
Edmonds said last week that Bin Laden – and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant – Ayman al-Zawahiri – worked with the U.S. government for 3 months after 9/11 to coordinate destablization in the Caucus region:

http://www.washingto...-after-911.html

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,627 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Anti Muslim much?

#3    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,435 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 03 May 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Anti Muslim much?
Where does that lame comment come from?  Did you read the article?

Judge without facts much?

#4    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,627 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostOverSword, on 03 May 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Where does that lame comment come from?  Did you read the article?

Judge without facts much?
Not anti Muslim that was wrong  but anti government and anti west, and also it someones opinion.
But we do know the US did support Al-q before 9/11 way back during the Soviets in Afghanistan.
Also no mention of other terrorist attacks in other countries.
Again anti government and bias and selfish blog.

#5    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,890 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Just like with most classified operations, over time they become declassified.

If this is true, however, my trust in the our government has completely diminished to zero.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#6    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,522 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Not new news.  Is mainstream media finally getting on board to all the crooked aspects to the USA government? HOwever anyone who repeated it before was dubiously labeled a ... OMG! ..."conspiracy theorist", as if there was something wrong with being a "conspiracy theorist" in the first place, which there is not.

Edited by regeneratia, 03 May 2013 - 05:24 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#7    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,522 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostKafkaesque, on 03 May 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Just like with most classified operations, over time they become declassified.

If this is true, however, my trust in the our government has completely diminished to zero.

Wow, it took a while for you to get there. NOt making fun of you here. Trying to be polite. (smiling) People have been talking about this forever. Al Qaeda is a tool for the CIA and the DIA and whoever else is funding them. Doug Feith, who had a Pentagon office next to Rumsfeld,  had law firm in Israel that was caught funding an AQ cell. Meanwhile Donny Baby had a memo leaked that said this, which the mainstream media didn't chatter about: http://usatoday30.us...msfeld-memo.htm

Does CIA need a new finding?
Should we create a private foundation to entice radical madradssas to a more moderate course?
What else should we be considering?"
end of quote

And you know what Donny does today? He heads up a private foundation that really doesn't say what it does. Where did he get the money for that foundation? I don't know, but there are missing tax-payer multiple trillion$ from Donny's DOD with no accounting to where it all went.

Edited by regeneratia, 03 May 2013 - 05:33 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#8    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,435 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 03 May 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Not anti Muslim that was wrong  but anti government and anti west, and also it someones opinion.
But we do know the US did support Al-q before 9/11 way back during the Soviets in Afghanistan.
Also no mention of other terrorist attacks in other countries.
Again anti government and bias and selfish blog.
I just call BS where I see it.  Reccomend you research Sibel Edmonds and get back to me.  click the link below

http://www.google.co...iw=1225&bih=845

Edited by OverSword, 03 May 2013 - 05:34 PM.

#9    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,890 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 03 May 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Wow, it took a while for you to get there. NOt making fun of you here. Trying to be polite. (smiling) People have been talking about this forever. Al Qaeda is a tool for the CIA and the DIA and whoever else is funding them. Doug Feith, who had a Pentagon office next to Rumsfeld,  had law firm in Israel that was caught funding an AQ cell. Meanwhile Donny Baby had a memo leaked that said this, which the mainstream media didn't chatter about: http://usatoday30.us...msfeld-memo.htm

Does CIA need a new finding?
Should we create a private foundation to entice radical madradssas to a more moderate course?
What else should we be considering?"
end of quote

And you know what Donny does today? He heads up a private foundation that really doesn't say what it does. Where did he get the money for that foundation? I don't know, but there are missing tax-payer multiple trillion$ from Donny's DOD with no accounting to where it all went.

I've known for a long time that we trained and armed Al-Qaeda, thus we essentially created it.

We trained Osama with CIA tactics so that he could use them against the Soviets and organize his fighters more effectively.

I've always been under the belief that Osama died some time before 2002 - not 2011.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#10    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,627 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostKafkaesque, on 03 May 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

I've known for a long time that we trained and armed Al-Qaeda, thus we essentially created it.

We trained Osama with CIA tactics so that he could use them against the Soviets and organize his fighters more effectively.

I've always been under the belief that Osama died some time before 2002 - not 2011.
Doubt it, if that was the case then who took responsibly for the 7/7 London bombings?

#11    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,715 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Any government will get in bed with anyone that helps promote their agenda which doesn't make it right or should be overlooked but it happens.

When the Soviets were in Afghanistan yes we funneled money to Bin Laden's group to help them push the Soviets out.

If this sounds crazy, please remember that the former U.S. National Security Adviser (and a top Obama foreign policy adviser) admitted that the U.S. created, organized and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan – including Bin Laden – to fight the Soviets.  (The Mujahadeen eventually morphed into Al Qaeda.)

#12    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,522 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

I am in agreement. The USA utilized AQ in Northern Iraq during Bush's illegal invasion of Iraq. Our government uses them when they need them

Edited by regeneratia, 03 May 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#13    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,627 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostOverSword, on 03 May 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

I just call BS where I see it.  Reccomend you research Sibel Edmonds and get back to me.  click the link below

http://www.google.co...iw=1225&bih=845
Ok so when she told the FBI of the pre planned attacks, who told her or how did she get the information?

#14    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,435 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 03 May 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Ok so when she told the FBI of the pre planned attacks, who told her or how did she get the information?
I'm not sure exactly what you're refferencing there.  She was an FBI translator who, through the course of performing her duties, was exposed to politicians within the US government working with foriegn governments against our interests.  When she reported it to her superiors it was swept under the rug and covered up.  When she testified in front of judges they put gag orders on her (national security, since exposing that our leaders are a bunch of two faced traitors would be bad for our leaders).  You just can't read too much about this woman and recomend that everyone research her heavily.

#15    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

I never believed that we got Osama in 2011.
How long was he on dialysis now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users