Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Man With X Ray Eyes

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Nile_Shaman

Nile_Shaman

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

• "Let your love in God, your faith, and grace take you into these places." -Shankpin

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

Kevin A. on Jan 31 2008, 08:45 PM, said:

Would you please explain your thought on why his psychic sight deteriorated right along with his physical sight? Dont you think this is strange and telling? If he could see without his eyes on stage (blind folded) why would he not be able to see in later years of his life when his eyes outright failed?

I was thinking that IF it was not psychic but an organic ability he had, which potentially we could evolve into developing, then it would fail along with his normal range of vision. Were this the case, we could think of it as being above normal, or even paranormal, possibly. But, I'd be curious to know if his DNA differed in the points which define our eyesight, or how the brain processes data received. In fact, if it was organic, it may have been the enhanced vision which ultimately caused his eyesight to burn out early... just a hypothesis on what if it was true.

Barring that, I lean toward magic trick, having no personal experience with him or what he did to judge by. Statistically, there is more hype out there than truth.

JMO
NS

I wasted some time, seeking the meaning of life, but thankfully learned before dying that Life IS the meaning for it all. Now, I just enjoy the heck out of every day. -Nile Shaman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users