Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The Bohemian Club"

gstatuz

I think that whether or not people believe in the Illuminati, NWO, or some unnamed group of people "running" the world, it is incredibly bizarre for men of such stature (or any group of people for that matter, especially adults) to gather at this place known as the Bohemian Grove.

While we are uncertain of everything that goes on there, we do know that they gather to worship a 40-foot tall owl (believed to be representative of the deity "Moloch," although there is claims it may represent "Minerva" or "Lilith"), and carry out an annual ceremony they refer to as "The Cremation Of Care."

The "Cremation of Care" is a ritual performance undertaken at the yearly Bohemian Grove club, where a mock child sacrifice is made to an approximate 40ft stone owl. The ritual involves club members, often high ranking businessmen and politicians, cremating (getting rid of) their care (moral compass) in order to clear their conscience for the year ahead.

Presumably the cremation of care is conducted because club members will be involved in unethical business deals and corrupt political decisions in the coming year and want to rid themselves of any internal guilt. This most likely just being symbolic.

The owl idol used during the cremation of care might represent Minerva like other symbols of the club, the Babylonian demon Lilith or a rendition of Phoenician child sacrifice God Moloch. The narrator of the ritual names Phoenicia during the line, “As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre, So shall they also vanish.” Tyre is another term for “an ancient seaport of Phoenicia”.

-

Source-

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 3

Alex Jones sneaked in with a hidden camera. His documentary 'Inside bohemian Grove' shows footage from inside. It doesn't really show much except for the cremation of care posted above by angel left wing. Still a good doco to watch though.

• Like 1

Personally, like most of these elite gatherings, I think it's much ado about nothing.

I have a professional relationship with an SF based acrchitect who is a member and we've had lunch at the Club several times. He's also taken me skeet shooting up at the Grove. It's basically just like any other private club I've ever been to.

As far as the big meeting and the ceremonies and such - it's just an excuse for a bunch of wealthy folks to get drunk, blow off a little steam, relive their frat days, and talk about the issues of the world.

• Like 1

aww that's cute rafterman.. they likes to get drunk n play paintball too, eh?

huuurp

Personally, like most of these elite gatherings, I think it's much ado about nothing.

I have a professional relationship with an SF based acrchitect who is a member and we've had lunch at the Club several times. He's also taken me skeet shooting up at the Grove. It's basically just like any other private club I've ever been to.

As far as the big meeting and the ceremonies and such - it's just an excuse for a bunch of wealthy folks to get drunk, blow off a little steam, relive their frat days, and talk about the issues of the world.

Yea nothing like pretending to burn to death a small child to please the roman owl god to blow off some steam. Just like the good old days back at yale.

• Like 3

Yea nothing like pretending to burn to death a small child to please the roman owl god to blow off some steam. Just like the good old days back at yale.

LMAO hit the nail on the head!

So what?

And in my fraternity initiation we pretended to bury people alive.

And millions of Catholics pretend to ingest human blood and flesh every Sunday.

It's called symbolism.

Edited by Rafterman

It's called symbolism.

Pleasew don't use that word.

We need less Kobe Bryant, Whitney Houston, Jay-z/beyonce baby conspiracy threads.

Whether your above statement is true or not, it doesn't sound like you've been to Bohemian Grove during the times at which many of the world's "elite" are gathered there. In other words, you haven't witnessed what they do.

I also wonder how many other private clubs have a 40-foot tall statue they worship that represents a deity, and how many hold an annual ritual in which they sacrifice a human child effigy.

Those things aside, the people who make up the membership of the Bohemian Club is enough to seperate it from that of "any other private club."

Again, it doesn't sound like you've actually been present at one of these "big meetings / ceremonies."

Furthermore, it is one thing if I and my neighbor get together to discuss the issues of the world. It is another thing altogether when world leaders gather in private, in large numbers, to discuss such things.

It should also be noted that world leaders should be well past a point in their lives where they feel a need to "get drunk" and "relive their frat days."

Adults in general are expected to move-on from those days as it is, let alone those entrusted with running a country, a prominent business, or anyone who happens to work within such an organization or holds a position within the governmental ranks.

• Like 2

So what?

If that doesn`t make you crap your pants nothing will.

Are the members of the bohemian club the same that run the bilderberg club?

Whether your above statement is true or not, it doesn't sound like you've been to Bohemian Grove during the times at which many of the world's "elite" are gathered there. In other words, you haven't witnessed what they do.

I also wonder how many other private clubs have a 40-foot tall statue they worship that represents a deity, and how many hold an annual ritual in which they sacrifice a human child effigy.

Those things aside, the people who make up the membership of the Bohemian Club is enough to seperate it from that of "any other private club."

Again, it doesn't sound like you've actually been present at one of these "big meetings / ceremonies."

Furthermore, it is one thing if I and my neighbor get together to discuss the issues of the world. It is another thing altogether when world leaders gather in private, in large numbers, to discuss such things.

It should also be noted that world leaders should be well past a point in their lives where they feel a need to "get drunk" and "relive their frat days."

Adults in general are expected to move-on from those days as it is, let alone those entrusted with running a country, a prominent business, or anyone who happens to work within such an organization or holds a position within the governmental ranks.

So basically you just don't approve of what they're doing there so it must be bad an evil, right?

And you're right, I made no claim that I was ever there during the 'big spooky meeting.' But from what I can tell by the comments in this thread, most of you seem to subscribe to the Alex Jones view of the place.

Since we all claim to be here to 'learn the real truth' about things, perhaps you should try this view on for size:

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4131

Pay particular attention to the final couple of paragraphs, especially the one where he talks about the complete lack of security.

• Like 2

So basically you just don't approve of what they're doing there so it must be bad an evil, right?

No, that isn't "basically" what I've said at all. If what you stated above were "basically" true it would imply that any person who partakes in behavior I do not approve of immediately becomes somebody I label as "bad" and "evil."

This is not the case, however (if you need examples I will give them to you).

Also, you completely ignored the reasons I gave as to why I disapprove of their behavior. The reasoning is far more important than the disapproval itself.

I would list the reasons why again, but all one has to do is look at my previous post in order to find out the reasoning behind why I (among others) question what takes place there.

Aside from what I have all ready stated though, there is also a case in which a boy (now an adult) claims he was forced to sexually molest another child and participate in a snuff film made at the Grove.

I haven't gone into that yet, but I will later.

And you're right, I made no claim that I was ever there during the 'big spooky meeting.' But from what I can tell by the comments in this thread, most of you seem to subscribe to the Alex Jones view of the place.

Even if one can assume that what you state above is reasonably accurate, what is your point?

By the same token I can reasonably assume - based upon your posts - that regardless of any information presented to you pertaining to the Bohemian Club, and what takes place at the Bohemian Grove, you will quickly dismiss it if it does not fall in line with your currently established thoughts about the subject.

I would also like to note that while my thoughts of the club may align with those of Alex Jones, he is not the reason I've come to the thoughts I have about the place. While I know who Alex Jones is, and am aware of some of his conspiracy beliefs, he is not someone I follow.

Since we all claim to be here to 'learn the real truth' about things, perhaps you should try this view on for size: The Bohemian Club Conspiracy (Skeptoid.com)

Having just finished reading the entire article, I really didn't find it to be all that informative. The only thing that really stood out to me - whether it is something that falls in line with the conspiracy theories or information that works against those beliefs - is the comment you made below about a lack of security (which I will address in a moment).

I may even take the time later to comment on certain things mentioned within the article.

Pay particular attention to the final couple of paragraphs, especially the one where he talks about the complete lack of security.

If we are being accurate about what is contained within the article, the author does not say there is a "complete lack of security." What he actually states is "their security is not anything like what it's popularly rumored to be."

This implies that there is, in fact, some form of security.

That distinction aside, it is also worth noting the source he relies upon for coming to that conclusion is based upon a 1989 Spy Magazine article in which Philip Weiss claims he came and went as he pleased, into and out of the Grove, over a 7-day span during the 16-day encampment.

While I admit I find that hard to believe, I am willing to accept that account as being true.

That being said, in 1989, I'm going to assume the security in place at the Grove wasn't as tight as it is currently said to be. Part of my reasoning for this is that the internet didn't exist at that time, and as a result, it is reasonable to believe far less people knew of its existence. In which case, it can then be reasoned, less people were interested in what takes place there and gaining access to the site - whether it be through legal or illegal means. Hence the reason for less security.

As for more recent information about security at the Bohemian Grove, it was just the other day in which I saw part of an episode of Brad Meltzer's Decoded discussing secret societies in which two members of his crew were arrested for trying to access the place. You can see this

While I make mention of Brad Meltzer's show above, I haven't seen many episodes. I admit that I tend to question how much of it is real. I even question if the arrests I mention in the secret societies episode were staged. None the less, the episode implies that the Grove is tightly guarded

For a more telling, and believable, account of what the people in the Bohemian Club are capable of I refer you to the following:

Later Arrested On Trumped-Up Charges Against Children

In the summer of 2005, an individual who went by the pseudonym “Kyle” obtained a job in the Bohemian Grove with the sole purpose of investigating the activities within the club. Over the course of the summer he brought his digital camera to work and was able to shoot several close up photos of the effigies which are used in the Cremation of Care ritual. He also obtained video footage of Moloch, and the electronic systems used to control the music, lights, and fireworks for the ceremony.

The photos he took, as well as video, is featured in Alex Jones’ film The Order of Death (2005) and can be viewed on the Internet. This author, Mark Dice, has met “Kyle” on several occasions and I have seen the photos and video on his camera with my own eyes. Aside from taking video and photos from inside the club, he was able to obtain a 2005 membership list and program guide, as well.

“Kyle” whose real name is Chris Jones, hadn’t written a book, nor ever discussed plans to do so, and made no money off any lectures about the Bohemian Grove. He was simply a man who was appalled with what the elite were involved in, and spent his own time, money, and energy to gather evidence to expose them. He asked for no money from Alex Jones in return for sending him the video footage and photos he had taken from inside the Grove when he had worked there. He granted Alex full permission to use the photos and videos in his film, and only asked for some free copies in return that he could give to family and friends.

Chris Jones would later be imprisoned due to trumped up charges surrounding showing some kids in his neighborhood the video footage and educating them about the club. Police claimed he was showing kids snuff films, and a series of charges were filed against him for allegedly wanting to harm children. It’s likely these charges were to punish him for his investigations into the Bohemian Grove, and his imprisonment was ordered by the Illuminati. The entire case and the trial stunk of corruption, and despite no evidence or testimony from the children in his neighborhood that he had any ill motives, he was found guilty in 2008 and sentenced to several years in prison.

As for more recent information about security at the Bohemian Grove, it was just the other day in which I saw part of an episode of Brad Meltzer's Decoded discussing secret societies in which two members of his crew were arrested for trying to access the place. You can see this

While I make mention of Brad Meltzer's show above, I haven't seen many episodes. I admit that I tend to question how much of it is real. I even question if the arrests I mention in the secret societies episode were staged. None the less, the episode implies that the Grove is tightly guarded

I'm not going to bother with your entire post because, frankly, I've learned around here that it's just not worth the time to argue with folks who are convinced that these things are true because nothing I say is ever going ot change your mind.

But I will point out something above - you mention the Brad Meltzer episode on TBG, but yet you fail to mention their conclusions:

http://skeptoid.com/.../09/30/decoded/

Scott gets his buddies out of jail and by now their tone has changed significantly. The reality of being “stuffed and cuffed” as Buddy puts it, hit home hard and the spit has clearly hit the fan. Buddy goes on to say that the only way he would ever go into the Bohemian Grove now is as an invited guest and he supposes that the invitation probably isn’t coming any time soon. Mac summed it up succinctly by saying, “being in jail sucks”. In talking about their adventure the next day, Buddy compared himself to Thoreau saying that he also pushed boundaries and broke rules in the interest of learning more about our society. OK Buddy. During the wrap up session at the end of the show attitudes have changed dramatically and have become decidedly more practical. Mac says that the more she has thought about it, the less she is bothered by the Grove. “After all, it is their property and they are allowed to do what they want with it.” Scott strikes the nail on the head by saying, “there is nothing nefarious going on here, it is just of bunch of businessmen in a men’s club”. In the final scene of the show, with spooky music playing in the background, Meltzer says he begs to differ with his colleague’s conclusion. What gets under his skin is that fact that in this country, some people are getting together in secret and getting to have more say than others. I hope he is not just now realizing this in his 40’s. This is just the way it has always been.

Will I watch season two of Decoded? Sure, it has potential.

So again we're left with folks getting arrested for coming onto private property (yeah, that only happens at TBG, right?), some spooky rituals that seem to freak folks out (not sure why), and a private meeting of wealthy and influential people talking about stuff (which happens pretty much everywhere).

Oh, and here's another guy who has been there just like I have: http://blog.sfgate.c...y-brad-meltzer/

If you're so interested in going there and checking it out, I'd suggest you get some tickets to this: http://www.monterioshow.org/show.php

One last point - if Jimmy Buffett is involved, then perhaps the NWO/Illuminati/Freemasons, etc. probably ain't so bad.

Edited by Rafterman

I'm not going to bother with your entire post because, frankly, I've learned around here that it's just not worth the time to argue with folks who are convinced that these things are true because nothing I say is ever going ot change your mind.

That isn't true. But again, by the same token, it seems just as obvious that nothing anyone else says will change your currently established thoughts about the Bohemian Club.

I notice that you completely overlooked the Chris Jones incident I mentioned, for example. Much in the same way you continue to overlook the reasons why I question what goes on at the Bohemian Grove.

But I will point out something above - you mention the Brad Meltzer episode on TBG, but yet you fail to mention their conclusions:

I didn't mention their conclusions because as I stated, I didn't watch the entire episode. And not only that, but the only reason I mentioned the show was to dispute your claim that there is a "complete lack of security" at the Grove.

I also told you that while I did make mention of the arrests, I question whether much of the show is real. I even said that I felt the arrests might have been staged.

So again we're left with folks getting arrested for coming onto private property (yeah, that only happens at TBG, right?), some spooky rituals that seem to freak folks out (not sure why), and a private meeting of wealthy and influential people talking about stuff (which happens pretty much everywhere).

In regards to your first comment in the quote above, yet again, the only reason I mentioned the arrests was to dispute your claim that there is a "complete lack of security" at the Grove. I was simply showing you that that is not the case.

Furthermore, you completely dismissed the Chris Jones story about what the Bohemian Club members are capable of doing to people who infiltrate them.

As for the rest of your comments in the above quote, either your comprehension skills are lacking, or you simply haven't read this post.

Considering that you simply ignore everything I say that either answers your questions about "why," or disputes your own views of the Bohemian Grove, I'm sure you'll completely overlook the claims by a child (now an adult) who discusses being forced to sexually abuse another child at the Grove, while at the same time a snuff film was being made of the event once I get around to posting that.

So what?

And in my fraternity initiation we pretended to bury people alive.

That isnt something id brag about.

They were commanded to eat bread and drink wine to remember his sacrifice. Personaly I think they take it to far thinking that it actualy becomes those things, but it isnt anywhere near the same as pretending to murder a child. If they are pretending.

It's called symbolism.

What is burning to death a baby to apease a pagan god symbolic of?

Edited by preacherman76

In current times Nixon's comments may not seem like much considering homosexuals aren't frowned upon in the same manner they once were. In the political world, however, being gay is still considered a bit of a "no-no" and can be (and has been) used as a means of comprimising and blackmailing politicians.

While this presents a problem in itself, when one digs deeper into this subject, we learn that there is a more alarming issue to be concerned with. Not only do these men like men, but they also like young boys - as in having sex with minors.

Politicians make up a fair amount of this group I am referring to, but it is not limited to them only. Prominent business owners, members of the media, and military employees have also been found to be among these "protected" pedophiles (among others). These are the same types of people who make up the membership of the Bohemian Club and gather at the Bohemian Grove on an annual basis.

If you have a hard time believing this to be true, then I encourage you to read through this thread. It takes you through a fairly well documented account of these disturbing revelations.

You may also want to look into, and question, why George W. Bush had a homosexual male escort by the name of Jeff Gannon (a.k.a James Guckert) posing as a reporter and spending so much time at the White House during his term as President (Karl Rove has also been link to Gannon).

As picture #1, picture #2, picture #3, and picture #4 clearly show, George W. Bush and Jeff Gannon were no strangers.

Barney Frank having hired a male prostitute in 1985 to be his "personal aide" and "housekeeper" is another incident to take note of. It would later be discovered that this male prostitute, Steve Gobie, ran a homosexual prostitution ring out of Frank's home.

Frank claims he did not know of the ring being run from his home, although Gobie maintains Frank was aware of what was going on.

Paul Bonacci, one of the children sexually molested by these "elite" pedophiles, has testified under oath that Barney Frank was one of his abusers. He states that Frank molested him in the basement of his home - the same location Steve Gobie had operated the homosexual prostitution ring from.

This is important to note because

discussing an area in Northern California, his description of which seems to be Bohemian Grove (he has later identified it as such), where he (and a boy named Nicholas) was taken and forced to sexually molest another child.

Not only does Bonacci state he was forced to molest the younger kid, but he says the whole incident was recorded as a snuff film - one of the men who brought Bonacci to the area shot the child he had been forced to abuse.

Bonacci states he was brought to this area (Bohemian Grove) on two seperate occassions.

I will make a seperate post about Bonacci's claims pertaining to sexual abuse of minors, and murder at the Bohemian Grove, in a seperate post later on.

The video above is a recorded debriefing Gary Caradori, lead investigator of the Franklin Committee, had conducted with Paul Bonacci as part of an investigation into what has come to be known as The Franklin Scandal.

In the video, Bonacci, one of the children sexually abused by "elite" members of American society as part of a pedophilia ring run by Lawrence E. King out of Omaha, NE, tells of an occassion in 1984 in which King had flown him out to Sacramento, CA.

Along the way the pair had stopped to pick up another child, named Nicholas, in Denver, CO before traveling to Las Vegas, NV and then on to Sacramento.

In Sacramento Bonacci states King had checked the three into a hotel room. After a phone call made by King, another man came to pick the three up in a stretch limousine. They traveled outside the city limits to a location Bonacci describes as a "treed area," like a "wooded area with a clearing." He saw what he believed to be a garden and says that "off to one direction there was a house."

Bonacci continues to describe the area as having rocks and big boulders set in a clearing with a cave in-between. He also states there were clubs at this location - making particular mention of a "Cave Man" club with pictures of dinosaurs.

He says the path that led to the area was an enclosed route surrounded by big trees. He mentions seeing a swing and that a pond was located down one of the trails present. He also says the house he saw had a swimming pool shaped like a half-moon.

Paul Bonacci would later confirm this area as being Bohemian Grove after being shown pictures of the location. He also acknowledges having been taken to this area once before to be filmed having sex with men.

During this particular trip Bonacci states that aside from him and Nicholas, there was also a young kidnapped boy from Idaho locked inside a cage who was all ready there upon their arrival. Lawrence King was present, along with the pilot who flew them to Sacremento. There was also a man Bonacci says was the "producer" of the film they were making. There were four other men present filming everything that went on.

Nicholas and Paul were instructed to wear what he describes as "tarzan" type attire. He says that one of the men then freed the kid from the cage, and Nicholas and himself were told to chase the boy down and drag him back.

Upon doing this, the producer of the film forced both Paul and Nicholas to have sex with the child - threatening to harm them if they did not do so. After doing as they were told Bonacci states one of the men then approached him and Nicholas and began beating the two up.

The man then began beating up the child who had been caged and having sex with him.

Bonacci says the man then returned to beating up him and Nicholas and then forced them into the cage. This man then sat the young boy up against the cage and kicked him in the face before shooting him in the front of the head.

Nicholas was then removed from the cage and taken deeper into the woods. Having heard gunshots, Bonacci feared Nicholas was killed as well. This was not the case, however, as Nicholas returned about an hour later in handcuffs.

Bonacci says he saw the kid that was murdered placed in a car that then drove away.

It wasn't until three hours after the child was murdered that Bonacci and the others left the area. He says they spent that time at the house with the pool before they left and returned to the hotel.

As if this account of these events isn't disturbing enough, Bonacci described in writing, in far more graphic detail, the abuse he, Nicholas, and the caged boy were forced to endure that night at Bohemain Grove.

The content of these writings is too graphic for me to post here, but they discuss how Nicholas and Bonacci were forced to have sex with the other child after he had been murdered. Bonacci also says he was forced to mutilate the dead boy's genitals in a rather grotesque fashion (not that there could really be any other kind).

In the written account, Bonacci says he was taken onto a plane with the dead boy in a bag. He says they flew over a thickly brushed area with a clearing in it. As they flew over the clearing the dead boy was dropped from the plane and Bonacci says one of the men made the statement that "the men with the hoods would take care of the body for them."

In later testimony Bonacci said the "men with the hoods" were a Satanic group which planned to use the dead boy's body in a ceremony. Bonacci would also state that the director of the snuff film used the name "Hunter Thompson," although there is some dispute as to whether or not this man was the famous American author, Hunter S. Thompson.

Bonacci writes that later that night, after they had left Bohemian Grove, he and Nicholas were brought to a house where they were forced to watch the film that had been made of the boy being sexually abused and murdered.

While the video played Bonacci says the men "passed Nicholas and I around as if we were toys and sexually abused us."

You can find this written account in the link below:

The Franklin Cover-Up, Chapter 10: Paul Bonacci

If you do not care to watch the full half-hour video of Gary Caradori debriefing Paul Bonacci about these events, the links below are five minute portions of that video with subtitles.

In order to hear Bonacci discuss the caged boy being murdered, however, you will need to watch the half-hour video. He discusses this during the 15:00 minute to 20:00 minute mark of that recording.

The five minute portions of the video in the links below are of the debriefing just before Bonacci tells of the murder, and just afterwards.

You can learn more about the child-sex ring operated by Lawrence E. King in the link below:

Child Sex Ring Covered Up By U.S. Government

Being as Paul Bonacci made specific mention of the "Cave Man" club in the area the snuff film was made, and he and two other boys were molested, I feel it is important to note that Bohemian Grove does have a "Cave Man" club (amongst its many others).

Former U.S. Presidents Herbert Hoover and Richard Nixon were members of this club.

For those that may doubt it's existence, please note that Wikipedia's listing for Bohemian Grove makes mention of the "Cave Man" club as one of its preeminent camps. You can view this here.

"The Cave Man" is also one of the plays that has been performed at the Grove over the years, as evidenced in the photo below:

cavemen.jpg

Whether or not one is willing to believe Paul Bonacci's telling of a snuff film made, and sexal abuse of minors at Bohemian Grove, it is apparent he has definitely been within the location. Not only is his mention of the "Cave Man" club accurate, but so are the other descriptions he gave of the area.

For those that may claim he could have obtained those details about the place without actually being there it is worth mentioning that the internet was not in existence at the time he described those surroundings.

These facts lend credibility to Bonacci's claims of a snuff film being made at the location - along with sexual abuse he, Nicholas, and the boy from Idaho endured there.

And, as I mentioned in my last post, upon viewing photos of Bohemian Grove, Bonacci has definitively stated it is the place these atrocities took place.

Why is this such an issue? All societies of this type have a form of ritualised play-acting as part of their proceedings. Take the masons, one of their most important ceremonies involves a symbolic death and rebirth with a coffin and skull. This Bohemian Grove looks like a particularly extravagant example, but that's all. They can clearly afford a good show.

Why is this such an issue? All societies of this type have a form of ritualised play-acting as part of their proceedings. Take the masons, one of their most important ceremonies involves a symbolic death and rebirth with a coffin and skull. This Bohemian Grove looks like a particularly extravagant example, but that's all. They can clearly afford a good show.

Please read the posts I link to below and then let me know if you still don't understand what the issues surrounding Bohemian Grove are about.

If you see nothing wrong with their drunken activites at the Grove, so be it. If you don't believe the Chris Jones incident, fair enough (although I'd encourage you to look deeper into the story).

On the other hand, if you question the homosexual nature of the place, that pedophiles are amongst their membership, and the claims by Paul Bonacci that he was sexually abused there - and that a snuff film was made there (in which a young boy was the one murdered) - then please tell me why.

I invite anyone else who doubts those things to state why as well.