Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#181    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 22 January 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

But other facts ARE known, especially 11 years later. :tu:

Which explains why the official story remains intact.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#182    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,626 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 22 January 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

Which explains why the official story remains intact.

Till today. Looks like the media or government or both decided there was no way they were going to get away with thier LIES. It has now been admited that no AR15 was ever brought into the school. 4 hand guns were recovered from in side the school, thats it. Be right back with the link.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#183    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,626 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

http://www.liveleak....6169&comments=1

Here is the video from NBC

http://www.liveleak....6169&comments=1

Edited by preacherman76, 23 January 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#184    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,626 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Now I beg you good folks to think. There is no way in hell it wasnt known the whole time that he never used a AR. They have the whole situation on tape the moment it happened. The media intentionaly lied to push an agenda.

#185    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,626 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 16 January 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

Yup. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of firearms can see that it is a shotgun. The size of the breech alone gives it away. Not to mention the shotgun sized shell that flies out.
There was no AR in the trunk.

This post was the first one I thought of today when I found out no AR was used. I agree with you completly that the gun they pulled outta his trunk was a shot gun. Now if the only gun they pulled outta his car was a shot gun, and no AR was ever brought into the school, where did they get the idea that a AR was ever present at all? Clearly he didnt have a AR at all. He had 4 hand guns, and one shot gun.

Whats worse, the media knew it the whole time and tryed to pull a fast one to push thier global agenda.

#186    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,434 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 23 January 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

This post was the first one I thought of today when I found out no AR was used. I agree with you completly that the gun they pulled outta his trunk was a shot gun. Now if the only gun they pulled outta his car was a shot gun, and no AR was ever brought into the school, where did they get the idea that a AR was ever present at all? Clearly he didnt have a AR at all. He had 4 hand guns, and one shot gun.

Whats worse, the media knew it the whole time and tryed to pull a fast one to push thier global agenda.

Or the media assumed something and then broadcast it to hype everything up and garner ratings.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#187    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,626 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 23 January 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

Or the media assumed something and then broadcast it to hype everything up and garner ratings.

Nibs

Not buying it nibs. Several officials told them it was never used. Aparently there was never a AR at all. They were told this, and knew it the whole time, and flat out lied about it.

Also why did the medical examiner say that all those kids, every single gun shot wound was fired from a AR 15 that never existed? Explain that maddness

Edited by preacherman76, 23 January 2013 - 03:57 PM.

#188    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 23 January 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Till today. Looks like the media or government or both decided there was no way they were going to get away with thier LIES.

When data and evidence were reexamined years afterward, they confirmed the official story. If you are going to blame the government, you have to show evidence and anything short of that just won't work.

Edited by skyeagle409, 23 January 2013 - 03:51 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#189    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,681 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 23 January 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Till today. Looks like the media or government or both decided there was no way they were going to get away with thier LIES. It has now been admited that no AR15 was ever brought into the school. 4 hand guns were recovered from in side the school, thats it. Be right back with the link.

If by admitted, you mean reported incorrectly the day after the shooting prior to any official statement having been given - then, yeah.

It's obviously a government conspiracy to get assault rifles banned, but they forgot to actually use an assault rifle.

Those evil geniuses.

Edited by Tiggs, 24 January 2013 - 07:24 PM.

#190    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Well after a while working on a government project, going to endless meetings, being given crazy deadlines, and going through a dozen draft versions because someone doesn't like the font you start to stop caring. So things get a bit sloppy.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#191    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 14 January 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Why would some one want to hoax this?

Because the anti-gun people are insane?  Just my thought...

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#192    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,893 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostTiggs, on 24 January 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

If by admitted, you mean reported incorrectly the day after the shooting prior to any official statement having been given - then, yeah.

It's obviously a government conspiracy to get assault rifles banned, but they forgot to actually use an assault rifle.

Those evil geniuses.

Things can go wrong quickly in any mission.

Why, if most/all school shootings involve handguns, are assualt rifles being banned? What use do assualt rifles have that mean they should be banned?

#193    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,681 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 24 January 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Things can go wrong quickly in any mission.

Sure. Not usually in quite such a Homer'esque forehead slapping D'oh! style, however.

Why, if most/all school shootings involve handguns, are assualt rifles being banned? What use do assualt rifles have that mean they should be banned?

I expect that that's a completely different conversation - though, in brief  - if there were no tactical advantage to having an assault rifle over a handgun, then the military should probably stop issuing both of them.

#194    hatakah

hatakah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

I'll just put this up here. Shoulda seen the print version for all the "scary" gun pics.

http://articles.cour...ines-weapon-ban

Seems our lawmakers are still milking the "used a Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle and high-capacity magazines in the Dec. 14 attack" lie for all it's worth.

#195    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 23 January 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Not buying it nibs. Several officials told them it was never used. Aparently there was never a AR at all. They were told this, and knew it the whole time, and flat out lied about it.

Also why did the medical examiner say that all those kids, every single gun shot wound was fired from a AR 15 that never existed? Explain that maddness

That suggests that the medical examiner was in on the Big Lie, if that's the case.  I'm still neutral on this matter, but more and more it's looking like another magnificent but vile deception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users