Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#181    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

Meanwhile in other news, according to sources santa claus has died unexpectedly. According to santa experts one of santa's little helpers will take control of the organisation according to inside expert intelligence sources. Official sources feel the location of santa's burial should remain secret said an official inside intelligence source expert. According to officials santa's organisation under new leadership will enable christmas to proceed as usual according to christmas experts with links to santa's organisation. conspiracy theorists bitterly claim there is no evidence santa ever existed, the dirty conspiracy theorists claim all these reports are a conspiracy to perpetuate what they claim is a myth. Officials have encouraged people to reassure others on the internet that the spirit of santa lives on as fears grow that christmas will be cancelled.

#182    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

View Postacidhead, on 30 November 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

Tell me more about this 'studying their mindset'.. please.

First of all, I will compare the mindset of the former Soviet Union in respect to the Apollo moon missions and afterward, al-Qaeda in order to compare the two mindsets.

The former Soviet Union saw itself as superior to the West and yet, they confirmed to its own people that the United States beat them to the moon. They had the capability to track the Apollo missions to the moon so it was a serious blow to the ego of the Soviet government to admit to the world and to its people, the United States  beat them to the moon, which they  would not have done had we truly hoaxed the moon missions. The Soviets would have used hoaxes to their advantage for propaganda purposes and broadcast the hoaxes to the whole world, yet they confirmed the moon missions as authentic.  Do you remember how the Soviets displayed Francis Gary Powers and the wreckage of the downed U-2 ? To sum it up, the Soviets would never have confirmed the Apollo moon missions if the missions were truly hoaxed. Now, let's get to al-Qaeda.

Al-Qaeda confirmed that American special forces killed their highly respected leader and  It has to be understood that  al-Qaeda would not have just taken the word of the United States alone  and then, confirm his death at the hands of the United States to the whole world.  After  confirmation from al-Qaeda on the death of bin Laden, al-Qaeda underwent a change in leadership in June 2011, which basically supported its admission on the death of bin Laden in May 2011. The announcement by al-Qaeda on the death of bin Laden effectively removed him from the picture from that point, onward and such an admission was a serious blow, not just because in the loss of its leader, but for the loss of valuable intelligence information as well, which no doubt will be used against al-Qaeda. I might add that American special forces didn't go to Pakistan to pay Osama bin Laden a goodwill visit.

With over 40 years within the defense industry, my opinion is, the mission was a kill mission from the very beginning with no intention of taking  bin Laden alive. Once the mission began, bin Laden was doomed. In the beginning of May 2011, Osama bin Laden was leader of al-Qaeda, however, by June 2011, Ayman al-Zawahiri became the new leader of al-Qaeda. Little clues that indicate that something seriously happened to bin Laden between May 2011 and June 2011 and burying him on land was not part of the plan.

Now, it's vacation time for a week and I am off to Washington.

Edited by skyeagle409, 30 November 2012 - 09:28 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#183    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 30 November 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

One only has to figure that explosions and gunfire was going to attract attention that time of night.

It's vacation time tomorrow!!

Are you trying to make any point here or just avoiding the question?

#184    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 November 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

It is no secret that al-Qaeda admitted that bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces and it was no secret that bin Laden's family was taken into custody shortly after the raid, and it was no secret that U.S. special forces were there because they left their calling card and it was no secret that there was a leadership change within al-Qaeda after the U.S. raid. In other words, bin Laden was no longer in the picture after May 2011. Where are you going to bury his body? Definitely not in the United States, but then again, why would the U.S. government bury him here anyway? Burying him on land would create a problem of its own.

To sum it up, it is just a matter of placing the pieces of the puzzle in the right place to determine what picture the puzzle depicts.

It is not a secret Sky, and it is not a fact either.

#185    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Attached File  jpg   46.24K   11 downloads

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#186    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 30 November 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

With over 40 years within the defense industry, my opinion is, the mission was a kill mission from the very beginning with no intention of taking  bin Laden alive.

Talk about saying the blatantly obvious. Of course they wanted to kill Bin Ladin and and taking him alive. What in the world would they want to do with him?
All the perpetrators of 9/11 died in the event. So what could they accuse Bin Ladin of? Of planning the event, helping to organize it and brag about it? Well, duh....

That is hardly sensational material. Can you imagine American defense lawyers crawl over that, while OBL has a free platform on all TV stations to preach his pure islam?

And then Obama would have been stuck with the guy in an American comfy jail. Good grief, even Barry could see what a disaster that would have been.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#187    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,924 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

For the record, I believe the gist of the U.S. government version of events on this one – bin Laden was taken out that day.  Anything else does not appear to fit and strains credibility in my opinion.  This is obviously more demonstration of my ‘confirmation bias’ to accept ideas against the U.S. government which I’m stood accused of elsewhere, haha.

Though, it does appear there is a much deeper story than has been let on in the public domain.  Oh not only was ‘Al Qaeda’ a tool of the intelligence services but bin Laden himself was trained and adjacent to agents of such agencies (whether he knew it is another matter) – that alone tells us within which authority the true control begins.  Evidence and reports suggest that bin Laden had remained under house arrest of those agencies for the last decade with agreement from elements of the Taliban, U.S. and bin Laden himself.

To refresh, please see my post #91 for the evidence.  It’s something I’m surprised that more of the online world has not jumped on.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#188    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

View Postlightly, on 30 November 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Case closed then. Definitive proof.

#189    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

Dead ! & Pushed over the Edge !

This is a Work in Progress!

#190    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

In mid April 2011 Obama committed a huge faux pas on camera and in front of supporters in San Francisco at an early campaign lunch.

Many of those supporters, who had paid typical prices per plate to have lunch with the President, had organized a secret protest to Obama regarding the inhumane and highly illegal treatment of Bradley Manning.  High roller Democrats who had organized a very effective protest in the presence of the President.  It was very embarrassing for Obama, as he was recorded on film declaring Manning's guilt.

Such a declaration was way beyond improper, and even under the UCMJ, likely grounds for a mistrial and dismissal of charges.  The C-in-C must maintain neutrality until due process is completed.

About 2 weeks later, the story of Abbottabad is released.

Case closed.

#191    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostQ24, on 30 November 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

For the record, I believe the gist of the U.S. government version of events on this one – bin Laden was taken out that day.  Anything else does not appear to fit and strains credibility in my opinion.  This is obviously more demonstration of my ‘confirmation bias’ to accept ideas against the U.S. government which I’m stood accused of elsewhere, haha.

Though, it does appear there is a much deeper story than has been let on in the public domain.  Oh not only was ‘Al Qaeda’ a tool of the intelligence services but bin Laden himself was trained and adjacent to agents of such agencies (whether he knew it is another matter) – that alone tells us within which authority the true control begins.  Evidence and reports suggest that bin Laden had remained under house arrest of those agencies for the last decade with agreement from elements of the Taliban, U.S. and bin Laden himself.

To refresh, please see my post #91 for the evidence.  It’s something I’m surprised that more of the online world has not jumped on.

Hamid Gul former head of pakistani ISI believes bin laden died several years ago,
he also thinks the raid was an electioneering stunt. given the heat obama was getting at the time, this seems most plausible.
if the story of the raid was true, it should be expected that bin laden's death was evidenced, but there is no evidence. The fact that the story kept changing is a sign of a pysop to me, throws the mdeia off into meaningless details masking the important questions.

#192    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Obama had a mini revolt going on amongst his most well-heeled supporters over Bradley Manning's poor treatment, it was on video, and the subject had to be changed.

Voila!

#193    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 02 December 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

Obama had a mini revolt going on amongst his most well-heeled supporters over Bradley Manning's poor treatment, it was on video, and the subject had to be changed.

Voila!
I don't know about what you wrote there but Jerome corsi's book was just published documenting the birth certificate as fraudulent. whether one believes he is legitimate to be president or not is irrelevant, it seems conclusive that the birth certificate had been doctored to hide his real father's identity, perhaps because it was deemed politically damaging to allow this information into the public domain.
http://whatreallyhap...helovechild.php
a lot of effort went into burying this story, just as it was peaking, along comes the bin laden story.

#194    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 02 December 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

I don't know about what you wrote there but Jerome corsi's book was just published documenting the birth certificate as fraudulent. whether one believes he is legitimate to be president or not is irrelevant, it seems conclusive that the birth certificate had been doctored to hide his real father's identity, perhaps because it was deemed politically damaging to allow this information into the public domain.
http://whatreallyhap...helovechild.php
a lot of effort went into burying this story, just as it was peaking, along comes the bin laden story.

At least we agree that deception is being employed.

But I am so far beyond that birth certificate business that it's not funny.  I mean, what are we going to do, crown John McCain as president?

I'm kinda proud of pointing out a probable reason for dragging Osama out of retirement, again. If that many wealthy democrats were willing to protest, what might be next?  Change the focus point for the media and your problem is solved.

#195    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

JUST ZERO DARK THIRTY !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users