Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rats laugh when tickled study shows

ozman

Awe that is way too cute - I'm starting to understand why some people think rats make good pets, the two in the video were adorable.

• Like 3

Awe that is way too cute - I'm starting to understand why some people think rats make good pets, the two in the video were adorable.

they do make good pets, owned 6 of them (3 lots of twos)

• Like 2

Cute rats! :lol:

I just loved it when they chased the researcher's hand around the cage. Seems like everything responds to being treated nicely, rats being no exception.

• Like 5

Happy I read this. I knew it was laughter I hear coming from the drains. Dirty rats they may be but at least they can laugh, unlike some people I know.

(Downside is I'll never be able to shoot a rat again without feeling like a murderer)

• Like 2

They are as loyal and loving as a dog. I've never had them, but I know people who have. They love human interaction.

• Like 2

Happy I read this. I knew it was laughter I hear coming from the drains. Dirty rats they may be but at least they can laugh, unlike some people I know.

(Downside is I'll never be able to shoot a rat again without feeling like a murderer)

Forgot to say that those rats in the video don't look much like the rats we have around here. Those brown, manky lookin' critters.

Still.. I won't hold it against them. No more killing rats.

Can't be killing laughter, no siree!

Edited by Eldorado

Forgot to say that those rats in the video don't look much like the rats we have around here. Those brown, manky lookin' critters.

Still.. I won't hold it against them. No more killing rats.

Can't be killing laughter, no siree!

Different type of rats I think. The ones in the video are the kind you have as pets. Wouldn't risk trying to tickle your local city/sewer rat if i was you. lol

• Like 1

Different type of rats I think. The ones in the video are the kind you have as pets. Wouldn't risk trying to tickle your local city/sewer rat if i was you. lol

Ohh. Warning duly noted, Coffey. Thank you!

My rat-tickling days are on hold until I find a sexy one.

*cleans air-rifle*

• Like 1

Ohh. Warning duly noted, Coffey. Thank you!

My rat-tickling days are on hold until I find a sexy one.

*cleans air-rifle*

Haha, just make sure you don't shoot someones pet. Unless you want to be in the Weird and Bizzare section yourself. lol

• Like 1

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute, i want a rat to tickle

• Like 3

That was actually pretty cool! It's always nice to see any kind of species being happy in their own untainted ways. :yes:

• Like 1

They do make really good pets :)

My rat used to crawl into the sleeves of my hoodies when I wore them. Funny little guy.

• Like 2