Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man brings virtual girlfriend ,to his wedding

Simbi Laveau

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/11/25/japanese-man-brings-virtual-girlfriend-to-own-wedding-bride-retaliates-with-a-surprise-at-the-reception/

The Japanese are big on virtual love. The Nintendo game ,LOVE PLUS ,has,sold 250,000 copies in Japan .

It caters to men . They can date various characters in the game ,even developing "relationships" with some.

One man actually told his bride to be ,three characters in this game,would be at their wedding .

One is his virtual girlfriend . The other two are friends of hers ..... O_o

There were three extra place settings for the girls in a box .

The man's wife,had other ideas.

• Like 1

He was almost in tears?

Maybe he doesn't know what real sex is yet????

• Like 2

LOL, I watched the episode of Big Bang last night where Raj becomes attatched to his virtual voice prompter. XD xD xD

• Like 1

I really don't know how people can fall for virtual relationships.. but some people spend more time with electronics than real people so it's not so far off..

• Like 3

I really don't know how people can fall for virtual relationships.. but some people spend more time with electronics than real people so it's not so far off..

Because in a virtual relationship the other side don'T NAG OR COMPLAIN as compared to a real relationship. As for the physical part it can always be paid for through an eacort service when needed without consrquenses. So you ladies are slowly becoming irrevelant.

Some chicks don't nag or complain, Matrix. Apparently you just chose the dumb ones... or you werent doing something right. :yes: Maybe that's why you need virtual love.

• Like 4

Some chicks don't nag or complain, Matrix. Apparently you just chose the dumb ones... or you werent doing something right. :yes: Maybe that's why you need virtual love.

I don't need virtual love. I get mine for free at the local clubs.

I so don't blame her for what she did and making him help do it. That is crazy to have a romance with a fictional character. She may need to find a good shrink for him. If not she may need to find a non fictional character to have a romance with when he's busy with his.

I don't need virtual love. I get mine for free at the local clubs.

With a man, since women are irrelevant?

With a man, since women are irrelevant?

I'm the Matrix and i can create any kind of virtual woman i want. Right now i've created a virtual version of you Coldethyl as my Slutty House Maid doing all my dirty and naughty biddings. LOL!

BTW You also YOLO too.

Edited by THE MATRIX

I'm the Matrix and i can create any kind of virtual woman i want. Right now i've created a virtual version of you Coldethyl as my Slutty House Maid doing all my dirty and naughty biddings. LOL!

BTW You also YOLO too.

Oh well, as long as it's virtual. And you're right yolo. :yes: