Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what if hollywood is trying to warn us?

AmandaASJ

what if hollywood is trying to warn us? what gana happen in 2012 that the goverment konw all this time what gana happen. like the movie 2012 and konwing there a lot out there they try give us a head ups with out geting in truble

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheSearcher

• SlimJim22

• Marby

• Agent. Mulder

I don't think I'll be using Hollywood as a guide for, well, pretty much anything.

It's trying to warn us not to watch another Hollywood blockbuster with a global catastrophe inspired theme....

what if hollywood is trying to warn us? what gana happen in 2012 that the goverment konw all this time what gana happen. like the movie 2012 and konwing there a lot out there they try give us a head ups with out geting in truble

if anything, theyre showing us that people will jump on Any sort of bandwagon, and people can profit from it.

If Hollywood was seriously trying to warn us, they would have used a much better actor than John Cusack.

No, they are trying to make money out of you, they are a business, taking money off you is their goal.

No, they are trying to make money out of you, they are a business, taking money off you is their goal.

Agreed. :lol:

Hollywood is capitalizing on 2012 because it is the "in" thing to be worried about - and I use the term "worried" loosely.

And how would Hollywood know? If Hollywood knew, the papparazzi would know and hence the entire world would know. Hollywood is doing only one thing, they pick the hype of the moment, which happens to be 2012 - Help we're all gonna die - Repent sinners, for the end is near!! - clap trap and make a movie out of it. Why? Because they want your hard earned money.

It's business, nothing else.

This also begs the question... why would anyone in Hollywood be privy to special information if it did exist? If I were a spirit/guide/prophet/take your pick, the last person I would reveal anything to would be a coked up film maker.

This also begs the question... why would anyone in Hollywood be privy to special information if it did exist? If I were a spirit/guide/prophet/take your pick, the last person I would reveal anything to would be a coked up film maker.

Spirit guides tend to reveal the mysteries of the cosmos to unemployed mentally ill hippies.

Spirit guides tend to reveal the mysteries of the cosmos to unemployed mentally ill hippies.

The ones that took the brown acid? ;)

On a serious note, no one has special information revealed to them. It doesn't matter who that person is.

cause hollywood is the most reliable source of information, 2012's popular people would see a movie based on it, money was made thats the point of hollywood. if you believed everything movies told you you would think the blair witch and the 4th kind was base on real events and computers can do practically everything if you mash the keyboard just right

If Hollywood was seriously trying to warn us, they would have used a much better actor than John Cusack.

Hey! I love John Cusack! He's witty, yet vibrant in his box standard comedic roles!

Short answer: Highly unlikely.

Hollywood doesn't care very much about people, moreso about money.

^^^^ Agreed they could careless about warning people about anything. 2012 is a big profit maker right now just like 2000 was,Remember we where all going to be in the stone ages if you listen to Hollywood and the press!!!.... This is just another date they can make some money on until it pass's and nothing happens.... :w00t:

Theres always the old urban about the screaning of the E.T film by spielberg at the whithouse, just before it's general release infront of Reagan. It was said that he turned to spielberg and said 'if the world only knew'?

Maybe the whole Hollywood thing is a government advertising campaign to soften the blow so to speak, or maybe not ;)

My opinion: Hollywood has great entertainers but p***-poor educators.

They're not tapped into anything higher than the rest of us, so they wouldn't really be in a position to "warn" us about anything.

Those Arks clinched it for me...

No-ah tickets, will perish!

:rofl:

Theres always the old urban about the screaning of the E.T film by spielberg at the whithouse, just before it's general release infront of Reagan. It was said that he turned to spielberg and said 'if the world only knew'?

Maybe the whole Hollywood thing is a government advertising campaign to soften the blow so to speak, or maybe not ;)

PR Machine, imo.

Was reading comments on utorrent while downloading Forth Kind few days back, it amazed me the amount of ppl having trouble distinguishing it fact from fiction (movie or doco)... lol!!!

Film any good mate?

No aliens, couple Owls tho...but Milla Jovovich can best be described Here.

Short answer: Highly unlikely.

Hollywood doesn't care very much about people, moreso about money.

I Agree, there are better ways to warn people.