Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WW3

Montezuma.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wetchickenlip

• Coffey

• zombeikiller

• Big Bad Voodoo

Well, it matters on the political landscape of the time but if it were to happen now, i think it would involve maybe China and/or North Korea. Maybe some South Amercan governments helping on the side.

Edited by Bracket

World wars have a tendency to start from a small event that quickly grows in scale. Either ideology or competetion for resources is the reason. North Korea maybe but I doubt it. Iran is being set up but I think they would come in later. The one that'll start it all off imo is Georgia. Along with other former Soviet countries they could really cause a stir. This probably wouldn't be enough to cause all out war so Israel would have to get involved. Who would Europe support if Russia allied with Iran or Israel and had a taste for war I wonder.

Another scenario is that the US could not pay it's debts to China resulting in a mass invasion. With Cental American allies I reckon China could pull it off but it is far less likely than the first scenario imho. Hopefully nothing will ever come of it but if it does happen I would not be surprised.

I know that the world war III will start soon it's only a matter of time and i know this will be very disastrous. I think it will start with a small conflict that will lead to a small war and then those countries who are involved will use chemical and nuclear weapon's that will alarm every nation in the world and more countries will join and eventually another world war will commence.

Edited by EternalBlizzard

Personally I think it would happend because of water. There are few country with great source of water like Kongo Russia Norway Kanda Brazil...others will be thirsty.

Second reason will be if WASP (White Anglo Saxons Protestant) could not swallow a fact that leading country in the world is BRIC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

The war in Iraq and possible war in Iran is just American/English attempt to slow down Chinese economy. China imports oil,gas and many others things from Iran. Same as Russia...And so on.

We will see how will Americans and British behave when their life standard will be lower from today. (That is not my wish)

No offence to anyone. That is my opinion.

EDIT:Also it will be interesting to see on which side would go Japan Germany and France. And I wish WW III never happend.

Edited by the L

The only thing I can think of leading to WW3 would be a second Cold War.

In a book i read they put foward a good theory, the book was about the apollo missions, and someone was giving a general view on space future! he was saying that, at some point a weapon will be able to be used from a satallite, and this will be flying over places where it obviously is not wanted, over russia say. it will be like the nuclear race, who ever gets it up first will rule the world. and under such conditions would it be blasted down?, which would start of the 3rd world war

Edited by wetchickenlip

I remember running through this scenario as part of military studies. It's long, drawn out and complicated. Far more than a single entry here. Even the summary overview is pages long.

It's not pretty though (no kidding right?). The causes weren't elaborated on so much, being that it was a military study. But the execution and likely process of the war itself was, strategic through various tactic, though it was focused on US-centric scenarios (meaning US/allied intel) so I'd hazard it's just one scenario amongst countless chaotic many. (Now I have to go dig it back out of whichever thumb I left it on...)

I don't see it happening anytime soon. The two big powers that could really kick it off is the US and China and aside from snipping at each other neither appear willing to risk their trade and relations. We've yet to see any big build up towards war as we saw before the first two. Another Cold War is far more likely.

In a book i read they put foward a good theory, the book was about the apollo missions, and someone was giving a general view on space future! he was saying that, at some point a weapon will be able to be used from a satallite, and this will be flying over places where it obviously is not wanted, over russia say. it will be like the nuclear race, who ever gets it up first will rule the world. and under such conditions would it be blasted down?, which would start of the 3rd world war

It's not a coincidence that China has made their public interest of anti-sat missiles known.

We assume it has more to do with disabling the major strategic/tactical advantages we gain (as US) through use of our extensive satellite coverage. Without it, we're a lot less precise and "blitz" capable.

It's not a coincidence that China has made their public interest of anti-sat missiles known.

We assume it has more to do with disabling the major strategic/tactical advantages we gain (as US) through use of our extensive satellite coverage. Without it, we're a lot less precise and "blitz" capable.

Yeah this is what the person was getting at i reckon. the act of disabling one of the satellites would be the act of war, if china ever did that, usa would war with china

I'm pretty sure it will be something along the lines of this:

Edited by Whatsinausername

World wars have a tendency to start from a small event that quickly grows in scale. Either ideology or competetion for resources is the reason. North Korea maybe but I doubt it. Iran is being set up but I think they would come in later. The one that'll start it all off imo is Georgia. Along with other former Soviet countries they could really cause a stir. This probably wouldn't be enough to cause all out war so Israel would have to get involved. Who would Europe support if Russia allied with Iran or Israel and had a taste for war I wonder.

Another scenario is that the US could not pay it's debts to China resulting in a mass invasion. With Cental American allies I reckon China could pull it off but it is far less likely than the first scenario imho. Hopefully nothing will ever come of it but if it does happen I would not be surprised.

don't you know the US govement is helping the Soeits gain power back in russia. the ussr will return with amrican help. why because the usa know's are pending war is comeing. why do you think us solders are in russia?

also the us army in worldwar 1 and 2 had the russians to thank for fighting the germans and takeing the blunt of the wars. as any one can tell you. history repeats itself. And we are far from passing World wars. untill one nation can controle all land's there will always be war. if there is another world war. the usa will need russia to take the most of the damage in the war to come. why do you think they are trying to get more recurts in the usa?

Personally I think it would happend because of water. There are few country with great source of water like Kongo Russia Norway Kanda Brazil...others will be thirsty.

Second reason will be if WASP (White Anglo Saxons Protestant) could not swallow a fact that leading country in the world is BRIC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

The war in Iraq and possible war in Iran is just American/English attempt to slow down Chinese economy. China imports oil,gas and many others things from Iran. Same as Russia...And so on.

We will see how will Americans and British behave when their life standard will be lower from today. (That is not my wish)

No offence to anyone. That is my opinion.

EDIT:Also it will be interesting to see on which side would go Japan Germany and France. And I wish WW III never happend.

good point. but the usa army is also makeing the connctions with germany and japan much stonger. the usa is also trying to get the japanese to have a offensive army. you want to make the countrys that you know you don't want to fight to fight with you instead aginst you. or the old saying go's. keep your freinds close but keep your enemys closer.

also why do you think the usa is so much wanting the disarmment of nuke? because war is closeing on use. the us goverment perdicts that all nukes on earth in the major countrys will be disarmed by 2012-2013. in truth they may use nukes at first and then they will stop. why? because they know that if they used nukes it would cause harm to the land that they want and need. no emps will most likely be used.

Why would the US want the Soviets to come back? And no one was really thanking the Russia for WW1 since they did rather poorly.

good point. but the usa army is also makeing the connctions with germany and japan much stonger. the usa is also trying to get the japanese to have a offensive army. you want to make the countrys that you know you don't want to fight to fight with you instead aginst you. or the old saying go's. keep your freinds close but keep your enemys closer.

I personaly think that Japan would be on WASPs side just because they have same enemy. China.

I don';t think there will be another world war, but if there was, China seems to have been getting aggravated with the US for a few years now. Also Russia has been up to it's tricks with missile tests similar to China's funnily enough and flying bombers close to UK air space. (I remember that on the news from a few years ago) If there was WW3 my guess is it would be the old Communism rising up against the west again. Except this time it would be the last time. I don't think one side would not survive it though.

But now is the time we should be aiming for world peace and unity not war. War is used in such pathetic ways now, fighting about religion, money and resources.

I don';t think there will be another world war, but if there was, China seems to have been getting aggravated with the US for a few years now. Also Russia has been up to it's tricks with missile tests similar to China's funnily enough and flying bombers close to UK air space. (I remember that on the news from a few years ago) If there was WW3 my guess is it would be the old Communism rising up against the west again. Except this time it would be the last time. I don't think one side would not survive it though.

But now is the time we should be aiming for world peace and unity not war. War is used in such pathetic ways now, fighting about religion, money and resources.

hi Coffey, i think most wars have always been and still are, mainly, over Resources... Money enables war.. and Religion has often been a good excuse?

hi Coffey, i think most wars have always been and still are, mainly, over Resources... Money enables war.. and Religion has often been a good excuse?

Well sort of yes, but it is pathetic that they still go on now. If you look at WW1 and 2 they couldn't be helped but some of these recent wars I think could have been avoided.

It's sad that so many good people on both sides have to loose their lives for a war based on religious views and resources.

Edited by Coffey

Well sort of yes, but it is pathetic that they still go on now. If you look at WW1 and 2 they couldn't be helped but some of these recent wars I think could have been avoided.

It's sad that so many good people on both sides have to loose their lives for a war based on religious views and resources.

i think we are in basic agreement Coffey.. but i think wars happen on purpose and all of them could be helped/avoided. I know.. if someone is attacked .. the natural response is to fight back.. It's the initial attack that could be avoided? In my view.. nowadays, much of the world is in a perpetual state of war.. in slow motion.

i don't know... it's very complex.. one could even say irrational and often senseless .. kinda like people!