Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

BBC in hot water

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 19 February 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

Let us not forget that the BBC is and always has been a rebranded "Ministry of Information" who's first and foremost role is to propagandize to a captive domestic public.
When George Orwell wrote about the Ministry of Information in 1984 he was reporting his own personal experience of working for the BBC.

Almost every event of any significance of the last 6years has gone unreported by the BBC. I think particularly of the lead up to the overthrow of Gaddafi at the hands of foreign mercenaries in response to his threat to sell oil in gold. Just one significant example. The situation in Syria, as pointed out by Knight of Shadows, is another prime example.

Br Cornelius

Oh my God I cant believe it. I actually agree with you on something Cornelius!

I can see a problem coming because while our UK news and media outlets spout their usual rubbish our people are free to go onto other nations internet news sites to get a different perspective.

#47    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,652 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

The world will change in dramatic and unpredictable ways as a consequence of the new technological revolution.
The real issue for many is how complicit with their own government they will choose to be once they realize something of the truth. I suspect that many will choose to remain ignorant just so long as their comfort zone isn't to badly impinged on.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#48    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 19 February 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

Let us not forget that the BBC is and always has been a rebranded "Ministry of Information" who's first and foremost role is to propagandize to a captive domestic public.
When George Orwell wrote about the Ministry of Information in 1984 he was reporting his own personal experience of working for the BBC.

Almost every event of any significance of the last 6years has gone unreported by the BBC. I think particularly of the lead up to the overthrow of Gaddafi at the hands of foreign mercenaries in response to his threat to sell oil in gold. Just one significant example. The situation in Syria, as pointed out by Knight of Shadows, is another prime example.

Br Cornelius

:o :huh: :hmm:

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#49    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,531 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 18 February 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

The only people who would find the BBCs reporting of 9/11 biased are the truthers. And as has become abundantly obvious over the years, the truthers don't care about the truth, they just want sensational.

Attachment youcanthandlethetruth.jpg

Not entirely true.  There are many people, including many who have posted here, who actually seek the truth.  They recognize numerous problems with the official story, and they recognize that many independent professionals and scientists, such as Architects & Engineers, offer theories that much more comport with the evidence, and they would simply like this all to be brought out into the open.  Certainly BBC and others within the MSM have suppressed certain very obvious facts that contradict the official story.  It seems such behavior is a violation of BBC's charter, and they must now defend their actions.

Would that the US media could be compelled!  Sadly, our media is utterly and completely controlled by special interest groups who profit from the official story somehow or another.

I'm hoping honesty and scientific rigor will prevail there in England. :yes:

#50    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

View Postshrooma, on 17 February 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

probably because no-one else would use the same bolted, modular construction methods on so large a building, but until someone else slams 500t of burning jetplane into a building at 300mph we'll never know, and I for one could wait whole lifetimes for it to never happen again.....

The fuel only burnt for 15 minutes. It would not have fallen straight down either, unless simultaneously every steel support gave way/melted away at the same time. The fires were more intense on one side of the construct, do logically thinking it would fall in the direction it gave way first instead of a characteristic demolition-like collapse?

Witnesses and survivors also report hearing explosions before the buildings went down also.

Given that it is basic physics what happened with the buildings is highly unlikely. How did the BBC announce such an oddity happening with Building 7?

I think we can also agree that George W. Bush wasn't the one calling the shots here. Unless of course he was playing the fool. But regardless, he is a fool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users