Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone Up For a Reading?

Miss Shadows

I have tried to do practice readings before, and with some varying degrees of success, however I've always ended up getting huge amounts of requests and feeling very overrun or overwhelmed, and I hated to disappoint anyone; if you were one of those people who I did not get around to in the past, you have my sincere apologies, and I hope that you found your answers elsewhere.

Now, I don't exactly consider myself a "psychic", but I do like to try to hone and tune my sensitivity when I can. Is anyone up for volunteering for a practice reading? If I could get 5 volunteers maximum for now (even if I've read you in the past), that'd be great. I think I'm pretty flexible; I don't have to have any info at all on you, and I can give you your reading through a PM, on this thread, or via E-mail (if you do choose this method of communication, I'll be sure to respect that by means of not spamming you, not E mailing you on unrelated matters, and not handing your contact info to anyone else). I would hope that in return anyone who agrees to recieve a reading can kindly understand that this is practice for me, and I can't promise complete accuracy. If it's of importance to anyone, I don't currently utilize any tools such as minerals or herbs or cards; when I do a reading it's between you and I and whatever pops into my psyche so to speak.

PS. If there's a specific aspect of your life you'd like for me to look at, please by all means mention that. Two things to keep in mind are that 1) I refuse to spy on other people, and 2) If I pick up on something in your life that may not be a highlight, I will not judge you for it, spread it around UM, or anywhere else for that matter, and I will not ever use it against you privately or publicly.

Thanks in advance to my first 5 willing guinea pigs. Let the disaster begin? :w00t:

I am a willing guinea pig. :)

Hey!

I can volunteer too. But I would appreciate if you give me the reading through the personal messenger in palce here in UM :)_

Hi :)

Im an interested guinea pig!

Yeah, me too. You can post mine in public or via PM whichever you prefer.

Job prospect that's pending, actually there are two of them, both part time and full time. The full time one is the one I really am interested in. Then the usual stuff, will I hit a lottery, find love again, have a better relationship with my girls, that sort of thing.

Edited by keninsc

Hey, okay, this is great. Thanks all of you, I'll try to get this out in a timely manner, and in the order that you posted, as well as the manner you requested.

Hey, okay, this is great. Thanks all of you, I'll try to get this out in a timely manner, and in the order that you posted, as well as the manner you requested.

Take your time. I know I'm in no rush........which is a lie, but I'm trying to be nice about. :D

Wow! I am waiting!!

Maybe I should warn you ahead of time that I tend to pick up a lot of things for each person in a lot of the same categoies. Family troubles, personal posessions, random images, those are usually a few to name.

Alienated Being, the first thing I get is a young man with a troubled homelife, yet I'm hesitant to say the young man is you. Maybe 16 or 18 from what I'm seeing, brown hair that's a little disheveled, brown or maybe hazel/golden brown eyes, what I'd say to be about average height, something like 5'7 give or take an inch I suppose. I get two names, Michael and Austin, and I see the boy I described earlier being yelled at angrily by an older man who's nearly bald and looks to be middle aged, and a bit on the shorter side. I also get the mental image of a tattoo on someone's arm; the design looks tribal if you know what that means, and it's in dark ink.

Did you ever date a veterinarian, or a vet's assistant? I see a tall blond woman who's wearing her hair back in a bun and has a white coat on like she's a doctor, but I definitely associate animals with her for some reason. I have a feeling that her relationship with her mother has caused her problems in other areas of her life such as dating. A name that comes to mind for this woman is Lynsey, but then I also get the name Allysa, and I see cat earrings.

Did you have a particular childhood female friend? I see a girl with long brown hair that she wore partially in thin braids, and I get an image of her in overalls with her hair back in one big braid, and I think she's standing near a street with another boy who's blond. I feel like you had some conflicting feelings for her, and now you regret not telling her about certain feelings. I'm also wondering if you first knew her through another friend, like perhaps she was the cousin of a male friend?

I feel like you've just recently made a big decision, and now you feel at peace because the weight of making that decision has been lightened. Assuming this bit is correct, and it has a financial aspect to it, I would suggest that it's always a good idea to try planning for both the long and the short run.

It might be the fact that it's almost 2 AM for me currently, or some other factor, but I'm not getting a lot on you right now. There are a couple things that I feel I should mention to you in PM if I mention them at all, and if you'd like I can try to see what I get later, but I hope this does something for you for now. I appreciate you helping me out, AB :)

I'd love you to do a reading for me! Thank you ahead of time :)

I'll give it a go if you need another person.

lol i dont want a reading EVER again. the girl who did my reading knew EVERYTHING about my life; my secrets and the things ive never told anyone, holy cheese ;O xx

lol i dont want a reading EVER again. the girl who did my reading knew EVERYTHING about my life; my secrets and the things ive never told anyone, holy cheese ;O xx

Hey! Sheep tell lies!

Oh wait, she hasn't done the reading yet.........but just in case the sheep lie about stuff, ok?

:wacko:

i'd love a reading if you need another volunteer. please send through pm.

I have tried to do practice readings before, and with some varying degrees of success, however I've always ended up getting huge amounts of requests and feeling very overrun or overwhelmed, and I hated to disappoint anyone; if you were one of those people who I did not get around to in the past, you have my sincere apologies, and I hope that you found your answers elsewhere.

Now, I don't exactly consider myself a "psychic", but I do like to try to hone and tune my sensitivity when I can. Is anyone up for volunteering for a practice reading? If I could get 5 volunteers maximum for now (even if I've read you in the past), that'd be great. I think I'm pretty flexible; I don't have to have any info at all on you, and I can give you your reading through a PM, on this thread, or via E-mail (if you do choose this method of communication, I'll be sure to respect that by means of not spamming you, not E mailing you on unrelated matters, and not handing your contact info to anyone else). I would hope that in return anyone who agrees to recieve a reading can kindly understand that this is practice for me, and I can't promise complete accuracy. If it's of importance to anyone, I don't currently utilize any tools such as minerals or herbs or cards; when I do a reading it's between you and I and whatever pops into my psyche so to speak.

PS. If there's a specific aspect of your life you'd like for me to look at, please by all means mention that. Two things to keep in mind are that 1) I refuse to spy on other people, and 2) If I pick up on something in your life that may not be a highlight, I will not judge you for it, spread it around UM, or anywhere else for that matter, and I will not ever use it against you privately or publicly.

Thanks in advance to my first 5 willing guinea pigs. Let the disaster begin? :w00t:

I willing to be a guinea pig and will give feedback on how well you do

I would like a reading when you have a moment. :D

If you are still up to it I wouldn't mind being a volunteer.

That is the problem with these threads, a gazzilion people go "do me!" And the those likely to be positive about the exchange are picked. I have put my hand up before, but after a few times, one feels jaded and just leaves even more skeptical about the whole notion. I do not believe one bit in Ghosts and the afterlife now, but I was certainly willing to have a very good look at it in the past. As such, I find it very hard to believe that a person can actually do readings. Things like the psychic fairs really do not help one consider the possibility more closely.

Bah, humbug.

The one thing that an offer like this affords is the chance to see how well someone can do with a reading without the possibility of picking up subtle hints from body language, tonal inflections and facial reactions, commonly called "Cold Reading". Most of the people who do it these fairs for money do that and are very good at it. There have been a number of people on TV who use to have shows and that's exactly what they were doing. Even I could see what they were doing and I have limited......very limited training in the area.

While I make no claim to be a psychic, I have experienced some..........thing a couple times in my life. No, I can't sight evidence or verify what I experienced, but it did happen. As a result I'm open to people having the ability.

If I get picked, great. If not then it's no biggy.........but I do hope to get picked.

Edited by keninsc

If you don't have to many already,I would love a reading as well. Prefer PM, but either way is good.

Thank you in advance :-)

hi its been awhile since i had one :) ,if u dont mind

• 9 months later...