Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] Forum Timing Out Today

booNyzarC

I don't seem to be having problems with any other websites today, but for some reason forum pages here are taking a minute or two to load and sometimes timing out. Is anyone else experiencing this too? Is the site undergoing some kind of maintenance?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• booNyzarC

• thefinalfrontier

• ShadowSot

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's happening to. Yeah, it's taking awhile to get into and around the threads. Also to post. Maybe Saru is working on the site.

Right now it seems to be speeding up for me. But it has only been good for a few minutes so I'm not sure if it will start up again.

I'm experiencing the same problem, i'm working with our server provider to try and get to the bottom of it.

Ah..I was wondering what was going on. It took forever just to get to the log in page as well as the site itself.

Glad it isn't my IP

I have had this before when i was back in the UK,it is happening again today?

I don't seem to be having problems with any other websites today, but for some reason forum pages here are taking a minute or two to load and sometimes timing out. Is anyone else experiencing this too? Is the site undergoing some kind of maintenance?

Yes it is here as well, I thought it may be because of heavy traffic,, But yes its been this way most of the day for me as well,

I don't seem to be experiencing this problem any more - how's everyone else finding it now ?

I don't seem to be experiencing this problem any more - how's everyone else finding it now ?

Has been good all morning but it seems to be surfacing again here on the eastern seaboard (12:40 pm EDT), If it continues ill come back with some feedback,

Has been good all morning but it seems to be surfacing again here on the eastern seaboard (12:40 pm EDT), If it continues ill come back with some feedback,

4:30 pm and it has been sluggish all afternoon and now ive just recieved a failure to conect to server page, I can not speak for anyone else but its still going on on my end,

I have cable and a few times I've received the time out message. When it's not that, it's the pages taking a long time to load.

I have these problems often, and it's due to the service I get through work.

Wouldn't have thought any different if I hadn't seen Boony's post.

I believe i've tracked this problem down and have been able to implement a fix for it - how are you all finding it now ?

I believe i've tracked this problem down and have been able to implement a fix for it - how are you all finding it now ?

Its much better now Saru, Seems much faster than it was earlier, Fingers crossed :tu:

Smooth sailing at the moment. Had a few hiccups off and on through the day, but haven't been checking all that regularly. Right now all seems good.

Still having moments here and there actually. Not sure if it is my connection or what, but I'm still having some pretty slow load times.

Not real bad. Once in a while it gets a little slow, but I zip around in here. Could be that I can't keep up with myself.

Pages are taking up to forty-ish seconds to load on my end. I have DSL via ethernet and every other site that I've been to has popped up without issue. The problem persists in Opera, Firefox, and IE.

Thanks for working this out, Saru!

I have these problems often, and it's due to the service I get through work.

Wouldn't have thought any different if I hadn't seen Boony's post.

I got timed out twice trying to respond to this thread. Can't be work cause my comp and work machine is 8 years older then the set up I have at home and I'm at home. Saru It's still loading really slow. Hope you can find the issue. Not that it's a huge issue ok maybe it is lol good luck buddy.