Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

IRS to use your medical records against you

irs

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

Another thread sources from naturalnews that surely belongs in the Conspiracy Theory forum, not here.

#17    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 14 May 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

I wonder what the professional psychological community has to say about the accusations of the IRS making decisions by looking at our health histories.

I repeat again, I believe our health records will be used to charge us each accordingly for "unhealthy" practices and numbers (weight, cholesterol, Bp, etc). Which isn't so bad on one hand, yet could be incredibly prejudice, restrictive, and based on bad recommendations on the other.

I want to amend my former statement. I don't believe the end game here is to throw activists into padded rooms (though I'm sure there will be a few cases of that happening). Their language is money. They want to acquire as much of it as can be squeezed out of us, which is why I believe QC hit the nail right on the head...charging us as per our "lifestyle" is going to be the new norm!

What a world we live in :no:

That being said -- I can understand from a healthcare perspective why this is an important step. American's are, per capita, some of the most overweight people on the planet. You can imagine the massive, massive unnecessary strain that puts on a nations healthcare system. If you hit people where it really hurts, (the wallet,) suddenly eating healthier isn't such a bad idea.

Note - massive amounts of opinion coating my post

Edited by Dark_Grey, 14 May 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#18    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,980 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

Another thread sources from naturalnews that surely belongs in the Conspiracy Theory forum, not here.

The time is quickly approaching when many of us will tell many of them, “I told you so”.  For that reason, I have that pot of crow simmering on the back burner.

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#19    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,609 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 14 May 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

The time is quickly approaching when many of us will tell many of them, “I told you so”.  For that reason, I have that pot of crow simmering on the back burner.

IRS protestors go back decades, before any of us were born, the dreaded April 15th still lives on among some quarters.

Until what you believe comes true it belongs in the conspiracy theory section.

#20    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

IRS protestors go back decades, before any of us were born, the dreaded April 15th still lives on among some quarters.

Yea thats what main stream said about the irs harrassing conservative groups. Thats what they said about the 2 billion bullets bought by DHS. Its what they said about DHS buying targets with children and pregnate women and elderly people. Just cause CNN wont admit it, that doesnt mean its a "conspiracy theory". The IRS has no business having access to our medical information. Can you at least agree on that much?

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#21    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,609 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Can agree that there is zero proof the "IRS to use your medical records against you" or that it is "beyond illegal" (which doesn't make sense, something is either legal or illegal there is no "beyond illegal".

Can also admit that the naturalnews article is a long rambling article with other conspiracy theories and complaints all listed.

Can also see that when one is primed to think critically about one item, they will easily think so when presented with the next, whether proof or not is given.

Conspiracy theorists spend too much time mistrusting so that is their default stance when approaching anything else.

Can't enjoy the world that way. That is why others ignore conspiracy theory or just ridicule it because it does not lead to healthy lives. The next time one is angry and mad and wants it to stop...then stop beliving drivel.

#22    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

Ok let me try again. The IRS has no business having access to our medical information. Can you at least agree on that much?
Its a simple yes or no.

#23    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,980 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Yes, it goes back to 1913 but at that point to now, it was well described by “and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.”  Which I swear is taken directly from “ Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?”  But the bottom line is that up until now, the IRS has been an outrage that has been tolerable.  But from this point on, it has crossed the line and in the next couple of years, more and more people will come to that conclusion as well.  Especially when they start seeing the IRS begin to come into the home and maybe even the bedroom.  They’ll be nothing to stop it.

It is coming true as we speak.  Do you need to wait for the dust to settle?  Please don’t act that naïve.  You’re the kind that enables dictators to take control.

Edited by RavenHawk, 14 May 2013 - 06:19 PM.

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#24    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,609 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

Quoting the Declaration of Independence and Shakespeare in the same breath is not going to make conspiracy theory any more true.

Why wait for the dust to settle in some improbable future? The "what ifs" of conspiracy theory will not wait but those of us in the politics and news section definitely should.

The tax protestors so far have done silly things like not pay taxes and go to jail or drive small aircraft into buildings.

#25    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Can agree that there is zero proof the "IRS to use your medical records against you" or that it is "beyond illegal" (which doesn't make sense, something is either legal or illegal there is no "beyond illegal".

Its illegal for anyone other then you and your doctor to access your medical records. The information required by the IRS will make it possible for them to do so. This isnt rocket science, and is more then easy to understand the concept.

Can also admit that the naturalnews article is a long rambling article with other conspiracy theories and complaints all listed.

The article didnt say anything that wasnt true, nor did it bring up unreasonable concerns. If you think it did, then bring them up and point out what you feel is incorrect. Otherwise please stop painting everything with your giant brush. Then again please continue. It only exposes you for the gatekeeper you obviously are.

Can also see that when one is primed to think critically about one item, they will easily think so when presented with the next, whether proof or not is given.

True. In the same way that one might be inclined to believe a known criminal may have commited a crime. Or in the same way a known lier may have told another lie.

Conspiracy theorists spend too much time mistrusting so that is their default stance when approaching anything else.

Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. When people prove themselfs to be known corupted liers, why would you believe them to be anything but?

Can't enjoy the world that way. That is why others ignore conspiracy theory or just ridicule it because it does not lead to healthy lives. The next time one is angry and mad and wants it to stop...then stop beliving drivel.

Talk to me about a happy healthy life when the dollar is worth nothing, and after they are done draining this country of all wealth. You cant base your beliefs on what makes you happy. Not at the expence of the truth.

#26    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,609 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Pay your taxes, support America, trust in our great land and participate in it.

No need to withdraw and allow others to make decisions for you.

The beauty of democracy is we all have a voice.

The beauty of progress is we can curb the corporate influence.

#27    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Quoting the Declaration of Independence and Shakespeare in the same breath is not going to make conspiracy theory any more true.

Why wait for the dust to settle in some improbable future? The "what ifs" of conspiracy theory will not wait but those of us in the politics and news section definitely should.

The tax protestors so far have done silly things like not pay taxes and go to jail or drive small aircraft into buildings.

What does this have to do with tax protestors? Still wont answer the question I see.

#28    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,609 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 May 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Its illegal for anyone other then you and your doctor to access your medical records. The information required by the IRS will make it possible for them to do so. This isnt rocket science, and is more then easy to understand the concept.

The article didnt say anything that wasnt true, nor did it bring up unreasonable concerns. If you think it did, then bring them up and point out what you feel is incorrect. Otherwise please stop painting everything with your giant brush. Then again please continue. It only exposes you for the gatekeeper you obviously are.

True. In the same way that one might be inclined to believe a known criminal may have commited a crime. Or in the same way a known lier may have told another lie.

Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. When people prove themselfs to be known corupted liers, why would you believe them to be anything but?

Talk to me about a happy healthy life when the dollar is worth nothing, and after they are done draining this country of all wealth. You cant base your beliefs on what makes you happy. Not at the expence of the truth.

The same complaint was made in Germany after the Treaty of Versailles and before WWII.

The Treaty of Versailles was harsh but our dollar is suffering because too many are taking on debt. Quit living in debt, order your own finances.

We are at a crossroads when we feel the dollar is worth nothing, Germans felt this and chose chaos, chose destruction, and chose genocide on other groups not their own.

They lost in the end at an even greater price but are now part of the free world.

Everyone is welcomed back to the free world, those who have withdrawn, those living in conspiracy theory land, but you have to choose whether you want to or not or go deeper into the dark times that visited Germany after they made similar complaints.

Those who forget about history are doomed to repeat it. Those who believe in conspiracy only bring doom to themselves and their families by withdrawing from the free world of discussion and engagement.

#29    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Everything you said there is a 180 from what you've been saying this whole thread. Support America, participate in it, we all have a voice, we can curb corporate influence.
So, be aware of what's happening and exercise true patriotism by engaging in democracy to keep this country on the right track?

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#30    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Again with this democracy crap. We dont live in a democracy.

Hey listen, if you want to stay asleep, and ignore the fact that this government is corupted to the core, then so be it. But dont tell me what to think. Especialy considering you dont think for yourself at all.

Also tagged with irs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users