Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 20 votes

Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People


  • Please log in to reply
1469 replies to this topic

#76    Lucky7

Lucky7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined:15 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In a ball of light

  • "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:11 PM, said:

Yes I know, but trying to get rid of one is not an easy feat.

Its scary that most people do not know how dangerous it is when one fancies you or your family. They remind me of a cat and when it hunts. A cat will sit on one spot and just wait.. staring and waiting until the right moment comes along and them they attack.

I tell my daughter, who knows all about the history of this shadow being with us in our room. I tell her to ignore it, as if it feeds on energy and when you put it out of your mind and give it no power / attention, it usually goes away. Though it always seems to know when something happens in the house and negative energy is about, as if it looks at it like feeding time.

I have heard that they sometimes fall in love with humans. If it were my daughter... I would step in and make him leave. If he's not the hatman, then this may be some other kind of entity.


#77    Tom B

Tom B

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined:26 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holland

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:46 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 20 February 2011 - 08:40 PM, said:

I have heard that they sometimes fall in love with humans. If it were my daughter... I would step in and make him leave. If he's not the hatman, then this may be some other kind of entity.

I often wonder if its the same shadow being that was in my house when I lived in Portland, Oregon. It would do the exact same things to me here in Holland as it did in the states. I asked my better half if she had any activity in the house before I arrived and she said yes, it always felt like there was something in her room but nothing ever happened, no sightings, no noise, no touches, just a feeling that someone was there.

Then all of a sudden I move in and boom! a shadow ghost appears shortly after and events start happening to all who live here.

Is it possible this shadow ghost followed me here or is it possible that I am just that lucky to move to yet another house that has one.  <_<

And no, he is not a hatman type entity but he is a shadow person.

And yes, part of me thinks he likes her.... does that mean I trust him? No, not a chance in hell (pun intended). But I simply cant pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door.


#78    Lucky7

Lucky7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined:15 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In a ball of light

  • "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

View Postangela_sb, on 20 February 2011 - 02:25 PM, said:

I am glad you realize that a strong will power and some aggressive tactics is the best way to deal with this creature. I think you already accomplished 99% of the task by making this firm determination alone. If they realize this, they won't even risk coming near you ever.
There are a few things, however, I would like to discuss here.  
First I wonder why you are afraid of touching it...I am sure this creature has already touched you many times when you were sleeping. I am sure you had those encounters in sleep many times; perhaps you thought they were all dreams, and disregarded those. Also, I don't think you should be concerned about this creature's moving in packs. What would you do if a slither of poisonous snakes came out of their way into your bedroom? Would you hesitate then to attack them or scare them away and instead wait until a time came when one of them bit you?  
As for your idea of capturing it with a vacuum device...I don't think shadow creatures can be sucked into it.  The reason is that these things are able to travel very fast whether they are running on the ground or floating in the air...in either case these should have some mechanism to counteract the resistance of atmospheric air when they are moving that fast...so I don't think that a strong current of air is going to have any effect on them.  Moreover, I have seen them in different shapes...once I saw it in the form of a hovering black cloud...so even if you succeed in sucking it into a vacuum device it might pretty much form a blob of black mask and escape from its opening.  In addition to that, it can give it the impression that you are still afraid of fighting it without weapons and it will think that you are vulnerable when you don't have those tools with you. There is also a hazard factor here; using any such tool can also pose danger to you because these tools can also physically harm humans. What if it throws it back at you?  ...And above all, I don't think it is going to wait until you go get a vacuum device and switch it on and bring it near it.
The only proper way to attack it, I think, is by using our raw survival instincts that nature has provided us.  Shadow creatures use some specific tactics to attack us...they first paralyze our bodies in sleep so that we cannot move and then start throttling us to kill us. If we are awake, they come from behind and try to push us into a drowsy state and then proceed to attacking us when we are asleep. The idea here is to refuse to give it any chance of gaining control of our bodies. The idea is to cultivate that will-power to not surrender to its paralyzing attempts and to bring about that animal survival instincts that we use to attack someone when we are attacked...imagine how you would scratch the attacker's face using your finger nails...how you would stab your fingers into its eyes and how you would try to tear its face apart. This is what you got to do...don't give it any time to think...jump at it like a mad dog while it is still there in material state...however savage that may seem, forget for a moment that you are a civilized human being (it is not going to respect you anyway if you attack it in a refined manner, because these creatures already consider us some lower animals inferior to them). They should get what they called for. This aggressive behavior from your side should be enough to scare it away if not hurt it. When I attacked it, I realized that it was an extremely weak creature with very little physical strength. With just a little force, I was able to puncture its head using my fingers alone. I think this lesser physical strength is what makes them evade any encounters with us when we are awake and conscious and that is the reason why nature gave them this camouflage of shadows to hide themselves.  Nature gave every animal some defense mechanism for its survival and one of these defense mechanisms is the camouflaging technique. Some animals use it to protect themselves from their potential predators.  So these shadow creatures also use it to defend themselves from their potential predators.  And guess who are these potential predators they are hiding from.  Yes, it is we, Humans. We are the predators. This is what nature intended us to be...us as predators and them as preys.  But we reversed our roles by giving in to our irrational fears and let these creatures overpower us. When we get rid of these irrational fears, we put things back to where they belong, where the nature intended them to be.
So do not hesitate to fight for your right to live a hassle-free life. Do what you have to do to get rid of it. When you succeed in that, please post your story so that it can be an inspiration to other victims as well.

Cheers and be safe!  :)

I confronted mine... I just sat and stared at them and willed them to go away. I do not know if they actually went away, but they stopped appearing in plain sight. I hope that they went away. And, I do not believe that they ever came into that house. I do not live at the same place. I moved. But the house I lived in at the time was haunted by other things. I kept the Dyson close to the window and plugged in... all I had to do was press the button and I would have been ready to suck it up. I think that this might have worked. I sprayed one of them in the face with window cleaner. That didn't seem to do anything to it... it didn't move or anything. I was just telling it that I thought it was dirty and I wanted it off my window. Dirty things. If they were good, they would be light not dark. I do not want to believe that they touched me. If they did, then I would be very angry about that. There is no way I would ever tolerate one of them again. The reason for being concerned about attacking one is the not knowing all of their abilities. I mean... how can you fight something that you don't understand? But if you did it, then I wouldn't hesitate to try your tactic. I was thinking at the time that they might be visiting the location and not me personally. I never saw them inside the house nor did I have any sleep paralysis episodes, although I have heard other people talk about them. These things used to come and make themselves known that they were there. They would sit on all the windows and float by the windows to be seen. This went on for a while until I confronted them and then they didn't come anymore on the windows and the feeling lightened up and I was convinced that they were gone. Even if you couldn't see them, sometimes in that house, you could feel ... something... something unpleasant, heavy, foreboding. After I decided not to fear them and confronted them, everything lightened up. I then moved.

Edited by Sevenof Seven, 20 February 2011 - 09:01 PM.


#79    Lucky7

Lucky7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined:15 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In a ball of light

  • "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

I often wonder if its the same shadow being that was in my house when I lived in Portland, Oregon. It would do the exact same things to me here in Holland as it did in the states. I asked my better half if she had any activity in the house before I arrived and she said yes, it always felt like there was something in her room but nothing ever happened, no sightings, no noise, no touches, just a feeling that someone was there.

Then all of a sudden I move in and boom! a shadow ghost appears shortly after and events start happening to all who live here.

Is it possible this shadow ghost followed me here or is it possible that I am just that lucky to move to yet another house that has one.  <_<

And no, he is not a hatman type entity but he is a shadow person.

And yes, part of me thinks he likes her.... does that mean I trust him? No, not a chance in hell (pun intended). But I simply cant pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door.

Yes, I think that you can 'pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door'. Have you tried holy water. Sprinkle him with holy water. Prayer may also drive him away. Physical attack according to Angela helps too. I'd be willing to try anything if it was my family. Yes... I would think that they can track you and travel too. I'm not sure, but I would guess that they could follow you if they wanted. Maybe someone else knows more and can help.


#80    Tom B

Tom B

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined:26 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holland

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:40 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 20 February 2011 - 09:22 PM, said:

Yes, I think that you can 'pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door'. Have you tried holy water. Sprinkle him with holy water. Prayer may also drive him away. Physical attack according to Angela helps too. I'd be willing to try anything if it was my family. Yes... I would think that they can track you and travel too. I'm not sure, but I would guess that they could follow you if they wanted. Maybe someone else knows more and can help.


Back in 2007 or 2008, not sure tbh, we went to the main church of the town (one thing I love about moving to Holland is their churches, the big ones are just incredible) and had a meeting with a priest named Father Thomas. I sat with him (thank god he spoke english) and discussed with my girlfriend everything that happened and asked for help. This was the time when he was very active and trust me I would lay awake at night afraid to fall asleep. Ever know what its like waiting for daylight to break so you can finally feel that its ok to close your eyes? Anyway, we talked for a while and it was funny because he was quite alarmed at these things. He's never even heard of something like this and he was surprised that ghosts / entities actually exist. He wasnt quite sure what to do after hearing everything but what he did do was give us a crucifix and told us to hang it above our bed. He blessed it and we went on our way (I felt awkward so I asked if I should buy it from him..lol).

Needless to say it didnt work, he's still here.

Here is a photo of it in place:

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Yes, my girlfriend loves to keep all of her childrens stuff about.  :P


#81    Lucky7

Lucky7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined:15 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In a ball of light

  • "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 09:40 PM, said:

Back in 2007 or 2008, not sure tbh, we went to the main church of the town (one thing I love about moving to Holland is their churches, the big ones are just incredible) and had a meeting with a priest named Father Thomas. I sat with him (thank god he spoke english) and discussed with my girlfriend everything that happened and asked for help. This was the time when he was very active and trust me I would lay awake at night afraid to fall asleep. Ever know what its like waiting for daylight to break so you can finally feel that its ok to close your eyes? Anyway, we talked for a while and it was funny because he was quite alarmed at these things. He's never even heard of something like this and he was surprised that ghosts / entities actually exist. He wasnt quite sure what to do after hearing everything but what he did do was give us a crucifix and told us to hang it above our bed. He blessed it and we went on our way (I felt awkward so I asked if I should buy it from him..lol).

Needless to say it didnt work, he's still here.

Here is a photo of it in place:

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Yes, my girlfriend loves to keep all of her childrens stuff about.  :P


Yes, the crucifix above bed is a good idea, as well as any religious items you can get a hold of... pick them up at charity shops, flea markets, boot sales... on e-bay. Holy water...get some from a priest and bring it home with you. One crucifix is not enough. I'm not surprised. Most people do not know that these things exist and the people that we *do* tell, think we are nuts. But we know we see them. These things need a no tolerance person to get rid of them - you have to stand firm and face it. I'm telling you... scare the bejesus out of it like it did to you. Yes, I know full well what waiting for first light is like, afraid to close your eyes and when every single light bulb in the place keeps bursting so you have to resort to candles... I've been there, I totally get it. Everything looks spookier in candlelight as well... it's nerve fraying. You need to get to the point where you take a no-nonsense approach... decide that this thing is just made of air and smoke and that you are human and you just will not tolerate it anymore... once you confront it.. and I mean with great anger and conviction and no fear.... it will not want to be anywhere near you. You MUST stand up to it, face it... and tell it that it has no right to be in your house and it must LEAVE. Get some white sage as well... smudge sticks. I'm telling you... you can do this yourself. There is no such thing as buying the crucifix... but a donation to the church is probably welcomed. Invite the church guy/priest around for evening meal and then invite him to stay the night to see if he sees the thing. Serve no alocohol. Serve him lots of coffee so that he stays awake. This is all just my personal advice... but if you are real and serious, you must do something.



#82    Tom B

Tom B

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined:26 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

At the moment he is docile, I have not seen in in quite some time even when I go in our 19 year olds room I don't feel him. Yes he does visit her, or maybe its even something else that is attracted to her, as she has not actually seen him or anything in there, just the actions by it. If by chance he does come back in our room and starts up again, I will try the advice here, but for some years now I've slept in peace, a few months ago I started to get those dreams again, the nightmares that usually tell me he's back, they are horrifying and when I wake up I am drained. In one dream I saw him standing there, in an open field. Pitch black, cloaked and foreboding. He didnt move or express any sort of emotion, just standing very still in my general direction. But those dreams were just that this time, just dreams. He never came out.

But to be honest He does seem to visit more when he is talked about, as if he likes the attention. Who knows.. maybe me just writing this makes him want to show himself again. I have no idea.

Edited by Tom B, 21 February 2011 - 12:24 PM.


#83    Lucky7

Lucky7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined:15 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In a ball of light

  • "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

View PostTom B, on 21 February 2011 - 12:17 PM, said:

At the moment he is docile, I have not seen in in quite some time even when I go in our 19 year olds room I don't feel him. Yes he does visit her, or maybe its even something else that is attracted to her, as she has not actually seen him or anything in there, just the actions by it. If by chance he does come back in our room and starts up again, I will try the advice here, but for some years now I've slept in peace, a few months ago I started to get those dreams again, the nightmares that usually tell me he's back, they are horrifying and when I wake up I am drained. In one dream I saw him standing there, in an open field. Pitch black, cloaked and foreboding. He didnt move or express any sort of emotion, just standing very still in my general direction. But those dreams were that this time, just dreams. He never came out.

But to be honest He does seem to visit more when he is talked about, as if he likes the attention. Who knows.. maybe me just writing this makes him want to show himself again. I have no idea.

This thing wants to instill fear in you. It is forcing you to face your fears and realise that they are irrational. You must decide deep inside yourself not to fear these things that scare you most.... you must convince yourself that you will not be hurt and that you can win. It's the only way. I can't see just passively sitting by and letting this rule your life... you really ought to sort this out. It's just ridiculous. I wouldn't think it was gone unless you got rid of it. It just goes quiet. Attention seeking, yes... it is. And it knows how to press your buttons. The only way is for you to stand on the front line of this battlefield... face it... fight it with the greatest courage. You will be okay... but you have to really believe it. If you want support, you can always PM me. You are giving this thing power. That is your biggest problem. Decide to scare it... it has fears too you know.


#84    the dark horse

the dark horse

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

It is crazy that other people have seen this thing (or things).  I've woken up from terrible, terrible nightmares to have this thing standing over myself and my girlfriend.  It has to be one of the most terrifying moments I've ever experienced.  It's not even some kind of sleep paralysis or anything .... I've tried to shake my girlfriend awake while I was staring this thing down in her room, and it just moves backwards slowly and disappears into the dark.  I've seen it as a kind of shorter guy with a beard, and even as a shapeless form perched over me.  The craziest thing about it, which I haven't heard anyone else mention, is that if I sense something in the room before I go to sleep, I'll turn the bedside lamp on (waking my girl up, who has never seen the thing, and is somewhat skeptical).  While we argue about the validity of said shadowman, the lights will cut out ... and I mean, the whole second floor breaker will switch off.  Which is terrifying at the time, needless to say.  Any skeptics out there, I can understand why you wouldn't believe this phenomenon to be true... however, I have unfortunately experienced it personally.  I actually only came across this forum while trying to do research on this stuff!  I wasn't aware that a lot of people have seen this thing.


#85    Angela_SB

Angela_SB

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:14 AM

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:11 PM, said:

Yes I know, but trying to get rid of one is not an easy feat.
Its easy if you decide to do someting about it.

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:11 PM, said:

Though it always seems to know when something happens in the house and negative energy is about, as if it looks at it like feeding time.
It is its presence in the house that causes the negative energy to accumulate not the other way round. Even the best of optimistic and happy people suddenly begin feeling sad and gloomy in its presence. It manufactures these feelings. A person who has accomplished everything in life suddenly begins to question the purpose of his existence and starts having thoughts of commiting suicide. This thing brings that negative feeling into the life of its victim. It instigates disputes in the people living in his house so that these negative atmosphere persists in his life until he is rendered completely damaged psychologically.


View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

Is it possible this shadow ghost followed me here or is it possible that I am just that lucky to move to yet another house that has one.
Both can be possible. You might have some extra sensory perception to detect these entities and they are afraid of you so one of their delegates aka hatman is always there with you to continue pushing you towards distruction so that you do not do  something damaging to them.

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

And no, he is not a hatman type entity but he is a shadow person.
As you said it is cloaked one. This is that special type with hood that looks like some ancient monk. Yeah...this is as lethal as hatman. Infact evidence suggests that it is more lethal than hatman. I was attacked by this cloaked hooded one. Both are there to harm humans nevertheless.

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

And yes, part of me thinks he likes her.... does that mean I trust him?
Sevenof Seven is right. These things sometimes have sexual feelings for a human being. However strange it may seem but it is true, many have been sexually assaulted by this creature. What a nasty pervert it is. I mean...imagine that...shouldn't this be like bestiality to him as we are different species. If you make a scale of 1 to 100 for evil, this one scores perfect 100. It is absolutely pure evil in manifestation.By ignoring him and letting him stay in your house you are putting the lives of all your loved ones in danger. There is a documentary about shadow creatures and their nocturnal attacks that shows how these creeps attack human victims. I will post it in a few minutes. You should watch it to learn what it can do to you.

View PostTom B, on 20 February 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

But I simply cant pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door.
if you determine to do something about it you can literally kill this beast. Some people have succeeded in killing it. It is perfectly logical. When it is in tangible state and is able to touch you physically, you can touch it too with your own physical body and when you attack it while it is still in that state you can inflict a great damage to it. You have to train yourself to not give in to its paralyzing attempts. Once you break loose it will be still there. It usually takes a few seconds for him after you wake up to move back and run away scared into darkness. If you are quick enough to grab him while it is still there you can inflict enough damage (infact fatal damage) to him before he disappears.

View PostTom B, on 21 February 2011 - 12:17 PM, said:

At the moment he is docile.

He is never docile. It is not possible because of his inherently voilent nature. He is just waiting for the right time to attack you. Be wise and choose what is best for you. Take care. :)


#86    Angela_SB

Angela_SB

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:07 AM

Hi Everyone  :)

This is a documentary exploring shadow figures and nocturnal attacks. This shows how hundreds of people around the world have been attacked by these entities and how their description of these entities are remarkably similar. This documentary concludes with the fact that science has failed to provide any satisfactory explanation for these attacks.

Part 1




Part 2



Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5bCNFwJOkk


Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeleUn-f7mE

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPMA-vNvC3Y


#87    Lucky7

Lucky7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined:15 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In a ball of light

  • "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

View Postthe dark horse, on 21 February 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

It is crazy that other people have seen this thing (or things).  I've woken up from terrible, terrible nightmares to have this thing standing over myself and my girlfriend.  It has to be one of the most terrifying moments I've ever experienced.  It's not even some kind of sleep paralysis or anything .... I've tried to shake my girlfriend awake while I was staring this thing down in her room, and it just moves backwards slowly and disappears into the dark.  I've seen it as a kind of shorter guy with a beard, and even as a shapeless form perched over me.  The craziest thing about it, which I haven't heard anyone else mention, is that if I sense something in the room before I go to sleep, I'll turn the bedside lamp on (waking my girl up, who has never seen the thing, and is somewhat skeptical).  While we argue about the validity of said shadowman, the lights will cut out ... and I mean, the whole second floor breaker will switch off.  Which is terrifying at the time, needless to say.  Any skeptics out there, I can understand why you wouldn't believe this phenomenon to be true... however, I have unfortunately experienced it personally.  I actually only came across this forum while trying to do research on this stuff!  I wasn't aware that a lot of people have seen this thing.

Welcome Dark Horse. You have found the place where we meet. We have all experienced the shadows and all of us want to share with each other our experiences and how to cope and overcome. There is a link above in one of the posts to a few books on the subject. Sleeping with lights on really helps because they don't like to come into the light. You could try to get yourself one or two self standing lamps from IKEA to put near your bed - cheap and cheerful does the trick. The electricity bill may be a bit higher, but well worth it, I think.

Please know that advice and help is available for you.


#88    Tom B

Tom B

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined:26 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holland

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

View Postthe dark horse, on 21 February 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

It is crazy that other people have seen this thing (or things).  I've woken up from terrible, terrible nightmares to have this thing standing over myself and my girlfriend.  It has to be one of the most terrifying moments I've ever experienced.  It's not even some kind of sleep paralysis or anything .... I've tried to shake my girlfriend awake while I was staring this thing down in her room, and it just moves backwards slowly and disappears into the dark.  I've seen it as a kind of shorter guy with a beard, and even as a shapeless form perched over me.  The craziest thing about it, which I haven't heard anyone else mention, is that if I sense something in the room before I go to sleep, I'll turn the bedside lamp on (waking my girl up, who has never seen the thing, and is somewhat skeptical).  While we argue about the validity of said shadowman, the lights will cut out ... and I mean, the whole second floor breaker will switch off.  Which is terrifying at the time, needless to say.  Any skeptics out there, I can understand why you wouldn't believe this phenomenon to be true... however, I have unfortunately experienced it personally.  I actually only came across this forum while trying to do research on this stuff!  I wasn't aware that a lot of people have seen this thing.

The nightmares that they give off is just horrific. Things that a normal person can never dream up. In my case the dreams are always of death and destruction around me, the one thing that is truly terrifying to me since I value human life so sacred. It knows this and wow.. really just unleashes chaos. So sadistic. When these dreams are over I feel so drained. I feel that these creatures sorta feed off of that, like drinking it from a cup. They feed off of that energy and I would assume it makes them stronger.

Its funny because sometimes I tell my better half what happens in these dreams and she's like.. wow, that would make a good horror movie. :D


#89    Tom B

Tom B

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined:26 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holland

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

View Postangela_sb, on 22 February 2011 - 06:07 AM, said:

Hi Everyone  :)

This is a documentary exploring shadow figures and nocturnal attacks. This shows how hundreds of people around the world have been attacked by these entities and how their description of these entities are remarkably similar. This documentary concludes with the fact that science has failed to provide any satisfactory explanation for these attacks.



Ooh, thanks for this, gonna watch this tonight.

Edited by Tom B, 22 February 2011 - 11:13 AM.


#90    Tom B

Tom B

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined:26 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Holland

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

After watching the video, I can say that my case is not sleep-paralysis. Its not just the chest that is unable to move, often enough the chest was not even touched but your head being pushed down or your hands or arms being grabbed and it always seemed to love to start at the feet and touch up to the knee area. Also its not just me that has seen or went through this. My mate has been through the same as I have, though I don't recall her ever having the dreams portion of it. She at one point actually was able to wake me up by grabbing my hand and placing it on her body where the shadow creature was attacking her. I didnt see anything or feel anything but I can tell by what was going on that she was indeed panicked and pleading for help. Twenty seconds later she was ok and she told me all that happened. She often sees him standing in the kitchen at nighttime, its more or less out of the corner of you eye kinda thing and then its gone, or it likes to knock on the bathroom door when she showers at nighttime.

I've had so much experience with it that you can just walk in the room and just feel it, you don't have to see anything but the feeling of your throat tightening, your chest kinda feels more compacted and your neck will kinda tingle a little and when you move out of the area your body relaxes.

to be honest, this topic has really got me thinking alot about it, I've sorta pushed it out of my head and not give it any acknowledgement the last few years but I have to wonder is that really what I should be doing or am I just a sitting target for it when it feels like its ready to come back to our room.

Yes, we're both concerned about Nikki and her being all alone on the third floor, I tell her to try to record it with her blackberry camera if something happens, but she has said that she doesnt want to see it on film, it would make it more terrifying to her if she has it recorded.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that this thing has followed me from Oregon to Holland, there is just too much of a conicdence to it and I think that its stays because we are so open, I think we're all a little sensitive to it, more open and can acknowledge that this is real and things do happen. Maybe the next time Nikki comes downstairs in the middle of the night when we are watching TV and says its happening again I might go up with her and sleep on the floor to see if I can help.

Its funny, its always very interesting stuff during the day but its funny how fast it flips during the night.

Edited by Tom B, 22 February 2011 - 02:17 PM.





10 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users


    GodIsWearingBlack, AMP38, Aardvark-DK, Chris80