Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#241    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

I love how nobody commented on my Aleister Crowley link, If anything points to alien being demons its that link

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#242    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 03 April 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

I haven't read all 16 pages of the thread, so I don't know if anyone has cited these scriptures.

But here is where the scriptural Satan/demon and UFO theory stems from:

Matthew 24:24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish,

Revelations 13:11-15 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Basically, the idea is that UFOs are just another ploy by Satan to deceive the world and remove its attention off of God.

I heard and read the same claims from a variety of people. They could have used the same scriptures to condemn modern human technology. I don't think that the posted verses definitely proved that extraterrestrials were demons. People blamed the devil for all kinds of strange phenomena throughout the historical record.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#243    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 2,094 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

View PostSailn62, on 03 April 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

C'mon guys. you couldn't prove it unless they land in Washington and start doing demon stuff. Whatever that is. I did find a book called the Testament of Solomon in which Solomon commands and guides demons to build his temple. Oh, this isn't a recent book. It's a bunch of centuries old. Anyway, I think I would like to know what's on that piece of paper the general is holding in his left hand in the picture on the home page of this site. I saw (I think) a show where this letter was magnified and the letter revealed some startling information. This information is the only "evidence" that convinces me that a real investigation needs to be done. By whom, I have no idea. Who can get access to anything they want that would tell the public of their findings? We will have to break into these places someday. I fear it's the only way to know for sure, if that's actually possible.   Stay paranoid!

I don't think that demons are extraterrestrials or vice versa. I'm curious what various individuals think. I believe that both exist and that people sometimes mistake one for the other during the rare times when they see one of these beings. Maybe the mysterious letter will explain it all. ;)

#244    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 2,094 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 03 April 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

If the Bible wanted to warn us that aliens were demons, it could have been far more specific.

If it was, some authors wouldn't be able to sell their books. Some "prophets" mine for gold in the Book of Revelation.

#245    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 2,094 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:40 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 April 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

I love how nobody commented on my Aleister Crowley link, If anything points to alien being demons its that link

Is that a reference to Lam? That indeed is creepy. Can you locate any photos or pictures of Grays before that drawing? The resemblance certainly is uncanny.

#246    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 04 April 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

I heard and read the same claims from a variety of people. They could have used the same scriptures to condemn modern human technology. I don't think that the posted verses definitely proved that extraterrestrials were demons. People blamed the devil for all kinds of strange phenomena throughout the historical record.

Yes, there always been interpretations to these passages but the message is quite clear, the Devil will use power, signs, and false wonders to discredit the Gospels and Christ.

If he can get the masses to obsess over UFOs...

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#247    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 04 April 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Is that a reference to Lam? That indeed is creepy. Can you locate any photos or pictures of Grays before that drawing? The resemblance certainly is uncanny.
I thought that was one of the definitive drawings, did The Betty and Barney Hill abduction take place after that or before that?

Barney and Betty Hill were abducted in 1961, But Aleister Crowley was summoning the entity known as LAM in 1918, and during that time is when he drew the picture.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 04 April 2013 - 06:15 PM.

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#248    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Google  "Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti", he is a Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology
at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome. He believes in UFOs and questions the authority of the Scriptures too.

The Bible warns against the doctrines of Demons. And the latest pope is Roman/Italian. This may mean nothing to non-believers but these could be read as signs that things are coalescing for the arrival of the Antichrist.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#249    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 05 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Google  "Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti", he is a Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology
at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome. He believes in UFOs and questions the authority of the Scriptures too.

The Bible warns against the doctrines of Demons. And the latest pope is Roman/Italian. This may mean nothing to non-believers but these could be read as signs that things are coalescing for the arrival of the Antichrist.
I wonder why they just a couple of years ago said that extra - terrestrial life could exist and that went against all there teachings. Now there saying that they could possibly be demons.

#250    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 2,094 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 04 April 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Yes, there always been interpretations to these passages but the message is quite clear, the Devil will use power, signs, and false wonders to discredit the Gospels and Christ.

If he can get the masses to obsess over UFOs...

That's just speculation on the part of many groups and people. They think that most strange things are demonic. That's an unhealthy attitude when it comes to investigating life's mysteries. I agree with the first part of your post, though.

#251    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 07 April 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

That's just speculation on the part of many groups and people. They think that most strange things are demonic. That's an unhealthy attitude when it comes to investigating life's mysteries. I agree with the first part of your post, though.
Not to mention anything out of the norm doesnt necessarily have to be a demon, Its in a way backwards thinking to me even though I do believe that demons exist. They cant possibly be the cause of every bad thing in this world

#252    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 2,094 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 04 April 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

I thought that was one of the definitive drawings, did The Betty and Barney Hill abduction take place after that or before that?

Barney and Betty Hill were abducted in 1961, But Aleister Crowley was summoning the entity known as LAM in 1918, and during that time is when he drew the picture.

You answered your own question. I noticed that some Grays looked like unborn babies, which might have been more than a coincidence.

#253    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 2,094 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 05 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

I don't question the authority of the Bible. I question claims that demons and extraterrestrials are the same beings. It's just a case of personal interpretations at this point in time. There might be some connections in some instances. I can't say for sure. The same thing holds true for both debunkers *and* fundamentalists. In any event, I hope that Pope Francis has a *very* long life! That's true even if he isn't Peter the Roman.

#254    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 2,094 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 07 April 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Not to mention anything out of the norm doesnt necessarily have to be a demon, Its in a way backwards thinking to me even though I do believe that demons exist. They cant possibly be the cause of every bad thing in this world

We're definitely on the same page. I wouldn't even think much about the paranormal if I thought that demons were behind it all.

#255    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 08 April 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

You answered your own question. I noticed that some Grays looked like unborn babies, which might have been more than a coincidence.
Hmmm, I don't quite understand what you mean here?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users