Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst thing about each state chart lol

spartan max2

So this was just a fun statistic that shows the statistical worst thing about each state.

Warning don't take this thread too seriously. Even though some of it is serious stuff and sad

Ohio yeahh for nerds :tsu:

http://www.policymic...heck-this-chart

ecce38cca90935a86f2cd5825ec58a5e.png

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Norh Dakota - "Ugliest Residents" - really? Never heard of that quality there before. :huh:

• Like 2

Norh Dakota - "Ugliest Residents" - really? Never heard of that quality there before. :huh:

Yeah with some of the stats I question how they went about doing it

• Like 2

I'd rather be known as having lots of Homeless then lots of Gonorrhea (sorry Louisiana)...

• Like 2

I'd rather be known as having lots of Homeless then lots of Gonorrhea (sorry Louisiana)...

Yes, never have sex with the state of Louisiana. You can have sex with Vermont, since you won't get pregnant though...

• Like 3

I know we have some big fires here in PA but few are ruled arson that I know of. lol

• Like 2

As a resident of Indiana, I would normally say it's a bad thing to be voted the least "green" state, but I'd say my state has it pretty good compared to some other ones lol

• Like 1

OK, hahaha, I'm from Washington... I love my dog but I don't LOVE my dog. LOL I know where that stat stems from though... there's a really famous case of some real sickos running a farm in a town called Enumclaw who were providing farm animals for .... well, ICK. And 2010 wasn't the first time it happened... the same people at the same property were busted in the mid-90s as well... some friends of mine in a very funny parody country band wrote a song about it called "Down in Enumclaw" Where there's pillow talk with the livestock there, and I love to feel your hooves runnin' through my hair. LOL. It's a terrible song, it's offensive, but it's SO funny. I think they wrote this horrifying song after the first incident in the 90s. LOL.

https://myspace.com/...606211-26407396

I'm not a big country western fan, but I love Hartwood... comprised of a bunch of metal musicians who thought that maybe putting together a country band would be riot... and they were right, all their songs are pretty offensive. LOL. And, funny.

Edited by MissMelsWell
  • Like 2

Is this meant to make people think or make them laugh.......because I am laughing. But I think that's not what I am meant to do. I am also Australian so that might explain it. But this chart kinda meets expectations or thoughts on what some of these states might be like.

I have never been to America but I agree with the cost of living in Hawaii as I have had friends travel there. The smog in LA California can be seen in tv shows and news articles all the time. The high crime rate in Nevada is a given. Although I would have said Kanas or Oklahoma for Tornadoes. Also the oldest state I would have given to Florida. I would have given the "Most people who go missing" or "most dead bodies found" to Arizona or new Mexico.

Also are the drunk drivers from Montana driving through the state of Wyoming?

And Washington state WTF!?!

Edited by jesspy
  • Like 1

Also are the drunk drivers from Montana driving through the state of Wyoming?

lol I didn't notice that connection. The state with the most drunk drivers(Montana) just happens to be by the state with the most fatal car crashes( Wyoming) :whistle:

coincidence? hmmmm

• Like 2