Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unlikely things you would hear in a movie

Beckys_Mom

This is not something I have made up...I saw it on a tv show and thought it would make a funny game

Unlikely things you would hear in a hollywood movie....

1 - Ok Mr Bond...are you going to rent the ford focus or not??

2 - Use the force Luke...and if that doesn't work... turn it off and then turn it back on again

3 - Hello there Mr Vader...we are from the child support agency

4 - Nemo, where the flock have you been?

5 - You want the truth..you can handle the truth...welcome to the Fox news channel lol

6 - I will get my revenge Mr Bond....in a small claims court

7 - You must be private Ryan? Good... Im the rev John Miller....I am here to save you boy..!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• WORKING CLASS AL

• Pookie666

• TheSpookyLlama

What happens in Mordor, stays in Mordor. Except herpes. That **** sticks with you.

I was afraid to tell you because . . . . you're stupid.

Any Zombie flick

Bitten Guy in Group: May as well face what's coming now rather than later. Hey, guys? I've been bitten by a zombie. Check out this wound!

Any Ninja flick

Ninja: I am here...to NOT avenge a murdered father. I am here for other things. Thing that have nothing to do with my father or avenging deaths of any knd. Nor am I traveling in foreign cities that have absolutely nothing to do with ninjas kicking random lowlife criminals into the pavement.

Any Ghost flick

Ghost: Hey-a! Don't mind me. I'm just chilling in my childhood home that I returned to after death because I just love it that damned much. I'm not going to terrify you nor do I want your help in getting me to the Great Beyond. Oh, and I'm not Asian. That's totally racist to assume Asians are scary. Not cool!

Ghost #2: Especially with the Indian Burial Mound. Seriously, what the hell? What do you lot have against Asians and Native Americans?

Any Football flick

Football Guys: Hey! Let's try to make a football movie that's NOT set in the 1970s, how 'bout that??

Any War flick

War Guys: Hey! Let's try to make a war movie that's NOT set in either the American Civil War, the American Revolution, or World War Two, how 'bout that??

Any Aliens flick:

Aliens: Hey! How about you try to make a movie where we're not invading your little, blue planet to either kill or study you, how 'bout that??

Any Government Conspiracy flick:

Government: For once, we're the GOOD GUYS!

Oliver Twist

Oliver: Nah, I'm pretty full. Thanks, mister! I'll do my chores in a bit.

Treasure Island

Jim: So Dad died and some pirates want a treasure map? Well, they can bloody well have it! I'm staying here with Mother to tend to the inn.

Huckleberry Fin

Huck: Jim, my ma's right. I should go stay at her place. You, however, should run.

Treasure Island Take II

Jim: Want me to join you, Long John Silver? Sure thing. Sign me into the crew's roster.

Oliver Twist Take II

Oliver Twist: I am actually very happy with my life, and am appalled that there's this cheeseball in London saying that I'm the most miserable, wrentched soul to have ever walked England. I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.

Leonidas: Welcome aboard, Ephialites. You there, Random Spartan #58 and Random Spartan #234. Stand guard near the entrance of the goat path.

Edited by TheSpookyLlama

"hello, I'm Dr Hannibal Lecter.......and welcome to fat fighters !!!"

"Well Mr Superman, bet you can't put a fruit pastle in your mouth without chewing it??!!"

HARRY POTTER

Voldemort: Sorry I killed your parents, Potter. Is there anything I can do to make amends?

The Dursleys: We love you, Harry! Here's a thousand of your Wizarding gold of which the subject of getting it is far too complicated to elaborate on right now to make up for our mistreatment of you.

Petter Pettigrew: Allow me to submit myself to the proper authorities.

Draco Malfoy: Potter, I'm rich and have ways of communication. Anything you want, let me know and I'll see if I can get it done.

Snape: Potter, I will make a good potions master of you yet! Keep it up, boy!

So...you say this mission IS impossible??....well then why bother?? lol

Pinhead ( Hellraiser dude) - Hey Krueger , while your up , go into my bedroom and grab my Bible for me.....

From ClockWork Orange ..." Hello Misses, my name is Alex,my three friends and I are collecting for the United Way"

From GoodFellas ( Joe Pesci's character) "Am I a clown , am I here for your amusement???...of corse I am honk honk ( as he beeps his red rubber nose) --now who wants a balloon animal?

The Exorcist -

"The power of christ compels you................THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU....to clean your room !!

Titanic.........."Look how many times do I have to tell you....the iceberg dashed out infront of us..it was too late to stop" !!

Scream - " Hiii Sidney......ever thought about taking out one of our package deals... unlimited broadband and free calls offer?"

Villiage Of The Damned - " We know all your secrets.....and now they are all over facebook...! "

From Jerry MCGuire....Show me the Scientology, show me the Scientology!

From Texas Chainsaw Massacre " Don't worry about the damn mask , do you want your trees trimmed or not?"

From ToY Story ( Buzz Lightyear) To infinity and the third bathroom stall on the left!

Frankenstein ...UUUUUGGGGHHHHH FIRE GOOD , BUT MICROWAVE GREAT!

Edited by WORKING CLASS AL

from the greatest story ever told, jc on the cross, Oi judas... i can see your house from up here.............

from the greatest story ever told, jc on the cross, Oi judas... i can see your house from up here.............

That was EVIIIILLLL, but I chuckled my **** off!

I do wish you would stop waving that chainsaw at folks and do some proper gardening for a change !!

American Pie ......." O.K. now that I'm done---who wants a slice?"

Monty Python's Holy Grail...... " We are the knights who say Kanye West--Kayne West-Kayne West" and " Bring me a shrubdizzle my nizzle"

American Pie ......." O.K. now that I'm done---who wants a slice?"

:w00t: omg lol

"A Few Good Men"

Lt. Kaffee to Col. Jessep:

"Colonel if you need a good defense attorney, I just became available..." :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

From Titanic:

Scene : Jack stands on front of Titanic, arms spread...

Jack: I'm king of the ..."

"SPLOSH" as his foot slips...

The Shining: Come out of the bathroom, dear, let's have tea and talk things through.