Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sure are lots of lost item posts

Hamlyn

In previous years when I've visited here, it seems like there were seldom requests to find lost items.

Most requests were for general life readings, romance, or job stuff.

Now it seems like lost items are most of the traffic.

At first, I thought, I don't come here to find people's keys. I come here to talk about destiny and stuff. But you know, maybe that's just a bias on my part.

Anyway, couldn't help noticing. I wonder what accounts for the change.

• Like 2

The internet brings them all out!

We have had this week: the lost passport and visa, which was in fact suddenly not lost when he realised that he was not going to get the help from people on here to back his cause about staying in the US.

then we had the lost keys.

Bit surprised at some who fell for it.

Personally i think some have just lost the plot.

Because people believe that a swinging around a stone from a chain or a deck of cards is going to somehow tell them where their lost items are or what their future is.

There's always the possibility that someone's having us on, especially on UM-style topics. Most of the time, I choose to suppose that they aren't, unless there's a pretty sure way to tell.

Hey, if I remote-view someone's imaginary keys in their imaginary sofa cushions, no harm done.

• Like 2

Yeah,just like all the HELP ! I HAVE DEMONS ! posts that seem to abound ,as of late.

• Like 1

It's easy to blame all sorts of problems including, but not limited to, ignorance and lapses in judgement on demons.

Edited by Ryu

Yeah,just like all the HELP ! I HAVE DEMONS ! posts that seem to abound ,as of late.

These are not too bad, some people do believe it, but as for losing passport or keys down to some domestics, well thats just ridiculous. I even had to back off at one stage in case i would become an accomplice in a man murders his wife because she took his passport and green card, I thought if he dare asks me where he can buy a large chest, i`d have called the police, i tell ya!! :cry:

A valid question, however it is called Psychic Readings for a reason. If the psychics who frequent this forum do not want to read for them they are in no obligated to.

Members who do not like these threads can also choose not to read them.

There's always the possibility that someone's having us on, especially on UM-style topics. Most of the time, I choose to suppose that they aren't, unless there's a pretty sure way to tell.

While always a possibility, we have ways of catching people out and we usually do.

All that being said, I am closing this thread because frankly all this whining is unfriendly and discouraging to new members.

~Dot

• Like 2