Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 3 votes

Investigate 9/11 Super Bowl Interview


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2012 replies to this topic

#1    johnnya254

johnnya254

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:18 Apr 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:08 PM




#2    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,806 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Guy should have received a right hook......That would have made my day.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#3    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 4,115 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

View PostSakari, on 03 February 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

Guy should have received a right hook......That would have made my day.

....and CTers wonder why we get so angry at them.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#4    Obviousman

Obviousman

    Spaced out and plane crazy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Joined:27 Dec 2006

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Sadly, like many 9-11 'twoofers', a complete nutjob.

I hope someone kicked the **** out of him.


#5    TheSpoon

TheSpoon

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

So you would hit him for voicing a objection, it's the politically correct and overly sensitive mob mentality being embraced which is 'nutjob' behavior.


#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,079 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

View PostTheSpoon, on 03 February 2014 - 07:27 PM, said:

So you would hit him for voicing a objection, it's the politically correct and overly sensitive mob mentality being embraced which is 'nutjob' behavior.

Objection to what?  The defensive scheme that Malcolm and his teammates were running when the Broncos scored their only touchdown?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#7    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,806 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

View PostTheSpoon, on 03 February 2014 - 07:27 PM, said:

So you would hit him for voicing a objection, it's the politically correct and overly sensitive mob mentality being embraced which is 'nutjob' behavior.


No, I would hit him for interupting a special time. One that may not ever happen again. I would have hit him as a " self defense " mechanism also. You have the MVP of the Superbowl giving an interview, ( that has nothing at all, even close, to do with 9/11 ) and some nut job jumps up and grabs the microphone. ( who new what his intentions were ).

Has nothing to do with voicing his " objection ", has everything to do with respect.

View PostRafterman, on 03 February 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

Objection to what?  The defensive scheme that Malcolm and his teammates were running when the Broncos scored their only touchdown?

:nw:

Exactly.

Edited by Sakari, 03 February 2014 - 07:40 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#8    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

"All CTers are violent and crazy.  I just want to beat the snot outta them all!"

Great work everyone.  


Anyway,  rumor has it that this is the same guy that called out Anderson Cooper for his green screen sandy hook funeral coverage.


#9    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,806 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 03 February 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

"All CTers are violent and crazy.  I just want to beat the snot outta them all!"

Great work everyone.  


Anyway,  rumor has it that this is the same guy that called out Anderson Cooper for his green screen sandy hook funeral coverage.

Read my reply above and try again......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#10    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

    The Entertainer

  • Member
  • 2,267 posts
  • Joined:19 Jun 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

View PostTheSpoon, on 03 February 2014 - 07:27 PM, said:

So you would hit him for voicing a objection, it's the politically correct and overly sensitive mob mentality being embraced which is 'nutjob' behavior.

Interrupting someone else's moment to force your paranoid world view on others doesn't deserve praise. Added the fact that none of you ever pit any work into your own investigations, instead you waste it on attention whoring moments such as the one above... SCREW YOU GUYS! Hows that for your bloody political correctness you damn twits!

By the way: Its our "political correctness" that allows you ***holes to protest and ground zero every year with out getting the living hell beaten out of you.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#11    TheSpoon

TheSpoon

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

Minor distraction, haha I for one got a laugh. Hell maybe he will plant the seed for someone on the edge to take action whom then comes up with evidence to put it to rest for good. I loved his recovery, ".......alright......"


#12    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

    The Entertainer

  • Member
  • 2,267 posts
  • Joined:19 Jun 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

My sentiments, but with far less profanity. Enjoy!





I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#13    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,148 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

I'm not so sure 9/11 shouldn't be investigated more and I'm not a nut job for thinking that.


#14    TheSpoon

TheSpoon

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

View PostDecoNoir, on 03 February 2014 - 07:43 PM, said:

Interrupting someone else's moment to force your paranoid world view on others doesn't deserve praise. Added the fact that none of you ever pit any work into your own investigations, instead you waste it on attention whoring moments such as the one above... SCREW YOU GUYS! Hows that for your bloody political correctness you damn twits!

By the way: Its our "political correctness" that allows you ***holes to protest and ground zero every year with out getting the living hell beaten out of you.

Not praising anything the man had the balls to interrupt a nationally televised event and say something as controversial as that, it's respectable. The funny thing is you get upset about minor details, when the fact is, it's not what he said, but it's the spirit he has that we all must embrace, not shun. We all need to take extra interest and become aggressively more vocal about how the future will look like and what happens in the present.


#15    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,806 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

If your going to interupt a interview, at least have some class.....






Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm