Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigate 9/11 Super Bowl Interview

johnnya254

Guy should have received a right hook......That would have made my day.

• Like 2

Guy should have received a right hook......That would have made my day.

....and CTers wonder why we get so angry at them.

Sadly, like many 9-11 'twoofers', a complete nutjob.

I hope someone kicked the **** out of him.

• Like 1

So you would hit him for voicing a objection, it's the politically correct and overly sensitive mob mentality being embraced which is 'nutjob' behavior.

Objection to what? The defensive scheme that Malcolm and his teammates were running when the Broncos scored their only touchdown?

• Like 3

So you would hit him for voicing a objection, it's the politically correct and overly sensitive mob mentality being embraced which is 'nutjob' behavior.

No, I would hit him for interupting a special time. One that may not ever happen again. I would have hit him as a " self defense " mechanism also. You have the MVP of the Superbowl giving an interview, ( that has nothing at all, even close, to do with 9/11 ) and some nut job jumps up and grabs the microphone. ( who new what his intentions were ).

Has nothing to do with voicing his " objection ", has everything to do with respect.

Objection to what? The defensive scheme that Malcolm and his teammates were running when the Broncos scored their only touchdown?

:nw:

Exactly.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 5

"All CTers are violent and crazy. I just want to beat the snot outta them all!"

Great work everyone.

Anyway, rumor has it that this is the same guy that called out Anderson Cooper for his green screen sandy hook funeral coverage.

• Like 3

"All CTers are violent and crazy. I just want to beat the snot outta them all!"

Great work everyone.

Anyway, rumor has it that this is the same guy that called out Anderson Cooper for his green screen sandy hook funeral coverage.

Read my reply above and try again......

• Like 1

Interrupting someone else's moment to force your paranoid world view on others doesn't deserve praise. Added the fact that none of you ever pit any work into your own investigations, instead you waste it on attention whoring moments such as the one above... SCREW YOU GUYS! Hows that for your bloody political correctness you damn twits!

By the way: Its our "political correctness" that allows you ***holes to protest and ground zero every year with out getting the living hell beaten out of you.

• Like 7

Minor distraction, haha I for one got a laugh. Hell maybe he will plant the seed for someone on the edge to take action whom then comes up with evidence to put it to rest for good. I loved his recovery, ".......alright......"

• Like 1

I'm not so sure 9/11 shouldn't be investigated more and I'm not a nut job for thinking that.

• Like 7

Interrupting someone else's moment to force your paranoid world view on others doesn't deserve praise. Added the fact that none of you ever pit any work into your own investigations, instead you waste it on attention whoring moments such as the one above... SCREW YOU GUYS! Hows that for your bloody political correctness you damn twits!

By the way: Its our "political correctness" that allows you ***holes to protest and ground zero every year with out getting the living hell beaten out of you.

Not praising anything the man had the balls to interrupt a nationally televised event and say something as controversial as that, it's respectable. The funny thing is you get upset about minor details, when the fact is, it's not what he said, but it's the spirit he has that we all must embrace, not shun. We all need to take extra interest and become aggressively more vocal about how the future will look like and what happens in the present.

• Like 5

Not praising anything the man had the balls to interrupt a nationally televised event and say something as controversial as that, it's respectable.

?????????

Had the balls?

No, he had stupidity, and selfishness. Nothing about balls in that. If you want to have balls for this cause, get a million people together that believe in you, and march onto D.C. and demand answers. That would take balls, and brains. Not many CT'ers have either.( nor a million supporters )

No one wants to listen to them, so they have to jump in front of cameras and steal microphones....Nothing like " shoving your opinion " down peoples throats. That should be a large hint that no one cares about that crap.

Respectable?

Interupting a speech for the Superbowl MVP, that has nothing to do with you?.....Not to mention, 99.9% of the people watching do not believe your opinion ?......Taking someones limelight that more then likely will never happen again?.....Complete opposite of respectable.....This is a prime example of why our entire world is and has been falling apart. Respect is a lost thing, not many have any.

This is sad, makes me sick that people are so ignorant.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 6

Not praising anything the man had the balls to interrupt a nationally televised event and say something as controversial as that, it's respectable. The funny thing is you get upset about minor details, when the fact is, it's not what he said, but it's the spirit he has that we all must embrace, not shun. We all need to take extra interest and become aggressively more vocal about how the future will look like and what happens in the present.

No, he's a bloody tool. If he has "balls" why not put up his platform for his own goddamn ***? Oh yeah, he's a goddamn coward! He has to hijack another event to spead his goddamn paranoid b.s. This guy is a twit, and a coward, who can barely be bothered to do his own work for his own views.

• Like 3

Wait what, take it for what it is lol. Basing the decline of societal norms on a young man taking the obvious opportunity to say something millions would see. Kinda silly, I like his spirit.

• Like 3

Yes Dammit! I wanted to see a shut out. MALCOM NEEDS TO ANSWER FOR THIS!

Read my reply above and try again......

Do you seriously think that the giant man in body armour should have punched the fat white bald guy for self defense?

• Like 3

Do you seriously think that the giant man in body armour should have punched the fat white bald guy for self defense?

I would have.....In this day and age I would have not known what he was doing, and I would have had his ass on the ground, and arrested.

And yes, I think anyone doing that deserves it.....Thats how we had things handled when we were idiots in High School, and I became a good and respectful person.( to the point of what that idiot did )

And my reply of " read my reply " pertained to the act, not the cause.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I would have.....In this day and age I would have not known what he was doing, and I would have had his ass on the ground, and arrested.

And yes, I think anyone doing that deserves it.....Thats how we had things handled when we were idiots in High School, and I became a good and respectful person.( to the point of what that idiot did )

And my reply of " read my reply " pertained to the act, not the cause.

Why are you so offended by what he did? I mean yeah, it was a really ignorant (ironically,) thing to do but you seem to be going off the rails about this.. :passifier:

• Like 3

Why are you so offended by what he did? I mean yeah, it was a really ignorant (ironically,) thing to do but you seem to be going off the rails about this.. :passifier:

Well, I respect all forms of non violent protest. What I do not respect is violence. Which is not only part of this game on the field, but also how we should punish a non conforming/non violent protester

• Like 2

I am not going off the rails. I am just replying to a post, and answering a question.

I do not like dis-respectful people, and especially attention whore, dis-respectful people. I explained why it was wrong, and it is.

Where am I going off the rails?......Is it because I do not agree with you that makes you say this?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2