Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Are you going to claim I have a chip everytime I pull you up for either speaking nonsense, for speaking 'truths' which simply arnt truths or for flat out lying?

You have never once established that I was speaking nonsense, speaking non truths, or lying, ( the closest thing you have is from some pms we had probably half a year ago or more in what my methods were then, that have changed) yet you have insinuated everything from me stealing stories from you, to haveing double accounts, to being a dishonest attention seeker, to trying to be a guru, to ... Hell... A few more things I'm sure. What am I to think? It's quite obvious to me actually. what's really dishonest kaz, constantly laying unfounded insinuations against somone that couldn't be farthest from the truth, or not staying entirely consistent in my personal methods and haveing a few different opinions on where OBEs occurre on the continuum of conciousness.

About REM. there seems to be a clear difference between hypnagogic and normal rem dreams occurre. NDEs do not happen during rems, what I do SEEMS to be closest to NDEs.

It's ok, I'm used to haveing fan clubs like yours, but don't worry as I'm sure you will continue to look for inconsistencies in all my posts, I will continue to point out this is the behavior of some one with a problem either with me or self.

Honestly...

Try thinking of it 24/7. Watch videos and read books.

Try and stay away from other people. Having others around you might stop it from happening unless the both of you are into it.

Try drugs. Be safe.

Try wishing for evil spirits when you blow out your birthday candles.

Try "praying" to it.

Try drugs again. Be safe.

Try going to certain places with reports.

Ask your Government too.

It's your interpretation of what a evil spirit is.

It's only going to happen to you if "it" wants too. So it might be wise to ignore what I wrote.

Edited by kampz

You have never once established that I was speaking nonsense, speaking non truths, or lying *snip

Others can decide for themselves. And some others have called you on these 'truths' which you then say is just your writing style and not using a passive voice etc. You should maybe go back to page 122 and not avoid answering XingWi.

It's ok, I'm used to haveing fan clubs like yours, but don't worry as I'm sure you will continue to look for inconsistencies in all my posts, I will continue to point out this is the behavior of some one with a problem either with me or self.

Do you mean on other forums you used to go on because you basically trolled people..

I did a couple of experiments once on another forum. In one I stated in a matter of fact way that i I have an IQ of 160. The amount of negativity that then poored upon me was tremendous. In another forum i stated that I believed I was a messenger from god. I maintained an even logical and scientific tone. I was the center of attention for severely negative attacks, near constant ridicule, and frankly what amounted to bullying. It was fun to tear the bullying group apart logically

But the more reason I used, the more hostile they got.

Is this what you mean by 'fan clubs'. Because you bounced around other forums trolling for attention by making up lies for fun. So you got a 'fan club'. You can claim this was an 'experiment' but the fact is its trolling. And this is the behaviour from someone with a problem.. And quite frankly after reading this I wouldnt believe a word you say. Why would I.

• Like 1

[/i]

Others can decide for themselves. And some others have called you on these 'truths' which you then say is just your writing style and not using a passive voice etc. You should maybe go back to page 122 and not avoid answering XingWi.

Do you mean on other forums you used to go on because you basically trolled people..

Is this what you mean by 'fan clubs'. Because you bounced around other forums trolling for attention by making up lies for fun. So you got a 'fan club'. You can claim this was an 'experiment' but the fact is its trolling. And this is the behaviour from someone with a problem.. And quite frankly after reading this I wouldnt believe a word you say. Why would I.

Of course you wouldn't kaz because for what ever reason you have deep bitterness. Something is wrong with your root brother good luck with it.

I'll get to xing wi here in a few days. Just havnt really felt like trying to keep up with his fundamentalist rants, and your dishonest acusations at the same time, But I'll be game one night here soon.

Edited by Seeker79

Seeker79,

That is what happens when one person's convictions clash with another person's convictions.

As far as my views go, well, no one's proven demons in this thread and no one's disproven demons in this thread.

Do demons cooperate with humans? Or do they just afflict and victimize choice humans? And yet influence human events and human lives (unseen, unheard, unrecognized, and unidentified... an impulsive force *an invisible hand* behind human behavior and human actions)? Or do they even exist?

Edited by Ambush Bug

Seeker79,

That is what happens when one person's convictions clash with another person's convictions.

As far as my views go, well, no one's proven demons in this thread and no one's disproven demons in this thread.

Do demons cooperate with humans? Or do they just afflict and victimize choice humans? And yet influence human events and human lives (unseen, unheard, unrecognized, and unidentified... an impulsive force *an invisible hand* behind human behavior and human actions)? Or do they even exist?

You didn't mention the possibility of a natural part inside that human, translated by some as 'demonic' or 'evil', and separated from by labeling.

You didn't mention the possibility of a natural part inside that human, translated by some as 'demonic' or 'evil', and separated from by labeling.

Yes, I do believe all of us are inherently flawed. But I also believe the Devil influences us for greater evil, suffering, persecutions, and trials. That our wills have been taken captive by his will.

That the nature of the Devil is to slander.

That the nature of the Devil is to steal.

That the nature of the Devil is to murder.

That the nature of the Devil is to destroy.

That the nature of the Devil is to hate.

That the nature of the Devil is to set us against ourselves and set us upon ourselves (fellow man that is).

I feel like the idea of a good versus evil between each other and in judging ourselves is what is setting us against ourselves and others. Our free will taken captive by what we think we and others should be. All I know is that answers to questions can slowly be found within. Some of those answers have led me to believe everything is within. That devil, that angel, you, me, that coffee mug across the room. It's all parts of you. The only one.

I feel like the idea of a good versus evil between each other and in judging ourselves is what is setting us against ourselves and others. Our free will taken captive by what we think we and others should be. All I know is that answers to questions can slowly be found within. Some of those answers have led me to believe everything is within. That devil, that angel, you, me, that coffee mug across the room. It's all parts of you. The only one.

There's no doubt truth to this. But I also believe people do terrible things to each other and to themselves under the impulses of a supernatural agent. It could well be the Devil is the very author of our worst memories and lowest moments in life. That he could well have been instrumental in peoples sufferings, personality disorders, substance abuses, and suicides. The very objects that send us careening into destruction or destructive behaviors.

Just my .02 cents.

I was moved yesterday while makeing a video of a snow trip I took with my family to share this song with everyone here.

• 4 weeks later...

You can't ever find an evil spirit. Evil and good are just misconceptions brought about by a dualistic mindset, and a flawed conception of the world.

The Ouija board is out, that thing works through the ideomotor effect, and was marketed as a talking board, not a mortal to another world.

I don't think most magic tends to work for this either, but finding a necromancer who will tell you the Ouija board is not a valid means of scrying is hard, and I've only seen three of those. None that could bring anything into my house. Still a practitioner of necromancy is your best bet if you can find one, check local organ groups for someone particularly into necromancy for a few kicks.

After that fails, try sending an invitation to spirits, not evil or good. Or hell invoke an angel, or fae. Those are supposed to be the most violent and potentially dangerous things to run into, demons supposedly just don't like being bothered but those two like ******* **** up... Again finding a single magic user to provide definitive proof of this is beyond difficult, and i have tried.

Oh, you could put up posters around town offering a reward for anyone who can prove they can invite any kind of supernatural entity into your house. That might do it, money is a great motivator.

One of the main goals of demons or evil spirits is to take captive your mind and will.

Set your feet upon deceptive paths. And upon these deceptive paths, the Devil may pose as an angel of light or produce "miracles" in order to bend one's mind and will into captivity. The simple act of listening to the voice of a demon and being convinced that it is an absolute "truth" can a soul be taken captive. One captive voice speaking to another on the verge of being taken captive if there is no spiritual discernment.

One of the main goals of demons or evil spirits is to take captive your mind and will.

Set your feet upon deceptive paths. And upon these deceptive paths, the Devil may pose as an angel of light or produce "miracles" in order to bend one's mind and will into captivity. The simple act of listening to the voice of a demon and being convinced that it is an absolute "truth" can a soul be taken captive. One captive voice speaking to another on the verge of being taken captive if there is no spiritual discernment.

So the next time an angel appears to me I'll just assume it's a demon in disguise.

So the next time an angel appears to me I'll just assume it's a demon in disguise.

We are commanded to spiritually discern all spirits including angels or those that present themselves as "holy" but may in fact have unholy hidden agendas.

I don't understand this topic, I mean I get the fact that the op does not believe in spirits of any kind but really if you wanted to test it out why not try to call in a good spirit at leas that way IF you get something it will be good, but to attempt to summon something evil is just silly.

I don't understand this topic, I mean I get the fact that the op does not believe in spirits of any kind but really if you wanted to test it out why not try to call in a good spirit at leas that way IF you get something it will be good, but to attempt to summon something evil is just silly.

Because with a lot of stories, people did something and evil popped up at their door. Seems like evil is easier to summon. Really, Sakari wants to be able to get anything... Just seems like evil is the easier/better/more common way to do it.

This has been covered a few times in this thread... It just gets buried with a lot of pointless debate.

Because with a lot of stories, people did something and evil popped up at their door. Seems like evil is easier to summon. Really, Sakari wants to be able to get anything... Just seems like evil is the easier/better/more common way to do it.

This has been covered a few times in this thread... It just gets buried with a lot of pointless debate.

Okay so then I suppose if it dosen't matter to him, then he would be interested in trying some of the ancient stuff you know Key of Solomon and all that. I have heard that that stuff is potent

The first sentence on this topic.....

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

Exactly, Thank You :)

Okay so then I suppose if it dosen't matter to him, then he would be interested in trying some of the ancient stuff you know Key of Solomon and all that. I have heard that that stuff is potent

Key of Solomon was covered in this topic.

Trying something ancient now would be insanely stupid.

Trying something ancient now would be insanely stupid.

Is it like fine wine?

Edited by Seeker79

For the good spirits offer them Cake or Chocolate

for the evil ones.. offer to sacrifice a goat.. the neighbors cat.. something like that :)

I agree with some of the statements made here on demons, they probably do feed off of fear. Nothing in life is more obstructive than fear. Fear inhibits potential and achievement. Fear ultimately consumes joy and happiness.

But there is a larger picture to this, demons are also battling for possession our souls. The Devil isnt going to jeopardize this unholy agenda by making guest appearances at a skeptic's home.

Take smudging for instance, that is never mentioned in the Bible as a means to drive negative energies away. Never.

Smudging is a pagan practice that was adopted by modern neo-paganists and amateur ghost hunters.

How can burning sage drive a spirit away? Is this a form of superstitious witchcraft? IMO, this just serves as a placebo, a false assurance, a witch doctor's list of home remedies.

What is needed is alot of prayer and being ministered to by a trained minister. Only Jesus can drive negative spirits away, not burning herbs.

What does an evil spirit got to fear from sage anyways? Its just a herb? Its smoke does not hold any mystical power over the spirit world.

Maybe sage isn't mentioned in the bible because hyssop was the more popular herb at the time in the area for cleansing. Hyssop is mentioned in the bible for cleansing. Heck, that was a couple thousand years ago.

And really, if sage smudging does nothing... Then the churches that burn incense are wrong too because that does nothing either.

But for the sake of the argument of this thread... One wants to stay away from any smudging or cleansing anything. And really extra keep holy folks from the scene cuz they might really scare any spirits off. The point is to attract spirits or entities, not shoo them away.

Maybe sage isn't mentioned in the bible because hyssop was the more popular herb at the time in the area for cleansing. Hyssop is mentioned in the bible for cleansing. Heck, that was a couple thousand years ago.

And really, if sage smudging does nothing... Then the churches that burn incense are wrong too because that does nothing either.

But for the sake of the argument of this thread... One wants to stay away from any smudging or cleansing anything. And really extra keep holy folks from the scene cuz they might really scare any spirits off. The point is to attract spirits or entities, not shoo them away.

No, I am just stating that smudging offers a quick, clean, and easy but ultimately wreckless solution... "lets just burn some sage and say a prayer... okay, we're all done here."

There is no personal accountability involved. Burning sage is demon kryptonite!

No, I am just stating that smudging offers a quick, clean, and easy but ultimately wreckless solution... "lets just burn some sage and say a prayer... okay, we're all done here."

There is no personal accountability involved. Burning sage is demon kryptonite!

I thought that the sage itself is a symbolic ritual of sorts, to invoke an outcome with intent. You could burn a tickle me elmo doll, and if using the same intent, it would be the same thing.

Edited by _Only