Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#421    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,820 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:45 AM

Does everyone forget that the Seals Demo`d the downed Blackhawk? It had already hit the ground and the Seals continued with the mission ,one being to Blow up the broken Chopper ! THats what was blown off the thing a pc !
Results in no sign of impact`s or rubishing into the dirt ! Look at the Facts  please !

This is a Work in Progress!

#422    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

You've failed to understand that no only did al-Qaeda  and DNA confirm the death of bin Laden, but al-Qaeda also replaced bin Laden as head of al-Qaeda as well.

No, maybe you didn't learn to read... but the DNA test only confirmed that whatever sample they had came from a brother of UBL's sister. They did not do a full and proper DNA test to actually confirm that it was UBL... Just a close relative of his sister... Not to mention again, what was the chain of evidence?
No chain of evidence = no reliable test.
Partial DNA match = could have been another family member..

Again, Al Qaeda could just be going with the story... Their claims are completely satire, not like they're his friends or anything...
(I could tell my family and friends to claim I am dead too, stop talking on um, not participate under this alias.. Would that mean I am dead?)

You told someone to prove he is alive, why don't you prove he is dead without using the word of his own family and friends... or completely unsound evidence. I'll wait

Edited by xFelix, 20 May 2013 - 01:51 AM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#423    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

You've failed to understand that no only did al-Qaeda  and DNA confirm the death of bin Laden, but al-Qaeda also replaced bin Laden as head of al-Qaeda as well.

As I've asked before... show me the results. Don't post another article "telling" me this. But you can't. As far as replacement, he was always the boogyman, never the one in charge if anyone "really" is.

#424    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

View PostW Tell, on 20 May 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

As I've asked before... show me the results. Don't post another article "telling" me this. But you can't. As far as replacement, he was always the boogyman, never the one in charge if anyone "really" is.

Did you read the links?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#425    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:13 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

There is no evidence that bin Laden is alive. From your link.

I thought we were agreed he's finaly dead. So this article will corroberate that. What did you learn from it? Remember, I said it was the second half of the article that "should" interest you.

Why would we be interested in wasting money for conducting an autopsy on Osama bin Laden?
We spent BILLIONS to get him and you don't want to spend a nickel to prove it? It's all been a waste of money unless you're set up to profit off of the war. Your money will be spent no matter what. Wouldn't you at least like to see a pitance of it going to confirm the death of the enemy that so much life and treasure has been wasted on?

And yet, we have this.

As I've been saying. No evedince. Just "believe me" articles that aren't even that well written. You've still got nothing.

And as mentioned earlier, bin Laden's family also confirmed his death.
Are those the ones we flew out of the U.S. right after 911 when no one else could fly because the masses might of, you know, killed them for being related to him? These family members? If so... I'm sure they did.

#426    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

Did you read the links?

I have actually, but I fail to see evidence. Maybe just post the pertanent parts so I know why you find these articles so persuasive.

#427    hortie

hortie

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• No one is always right, or always right forever

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

Makes zero sense to dump his body in the ocean for his beliefs, im pretty sure 3000 persons plus didnt want to pass the way they did.  I bet they caught him and were torturing the s*** out of him for what he did and didn't want public to know.
Or
He never really existed anyway.

Edited by hortie, 20 May 2013 - 02:59 AM.

#428    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PostW Tell, on 20 May 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

I have actually, but I fail to see evidence. Maybe just post the pertanent parts so I know why you find these articles so persuasive.

The links are straight forward.

#429    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostW Tell, on 20 May 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

I thought we were agreed he's finaly dead.

Just want to make sure because you wrote this.

As I've asked before... show me the results...

As if you had serious doubts.

...So this article will corroberate that.

Not only that, but corroborate other evidence as well.

We spent BILLIONS to get him and you don't want to spend a nickel to prove it?

Actually, I don't even need to spend a penny, and here is why.

Ayman al-Zawahir

Ayman al-Zawahiri, an eye surgeon who helped found the Egyptian militant group Islamic Jihad, was named as the new leader of al-Qaeda on 16 June 2011, a few weeks after Bin Laden's death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...h-asia-11489337

That, after al-Qaeda confirmed the death of Osamm bin Laden, which shows that the United States wasn't the only source confirming the death of Osama bin Laden.

It's all been a waste of money unless you're set up to profit off of the war.

The United States military is broke because of the wars in Iraq and in Afghanistan. That hint was the recent announcement that air show performances of the Air Force Thunderbirds and of the Navy's Blue Angels have been cancelled. Now, it has been announced that 17 Air Force squadrons will be shut down. Actually,14 squadrons have already been shutdown with three more to go.

That doesn't sound like we benefited from those two wars, especially since the two wars will eventually cost the U.S. government trillions of dollars over the next three decades. Right now, many airmen are unable to replace their flight suits because the Air Force is broke. Question is, who spread the false stories that we would benefit from the wars?

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 May 2013 - 03:57 AM.

#430    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,549 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

View PostStellar, on 19 May 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

For all you armchair experts (BR) claiming helicopters can not be made stealthy, you should look into the RAH-66 Comanche project. Clearly it's believed among the military that there is merit to such a notion...

You're absolutely right that the Commanche incorporated stealth technology, but the rest of the story is that the Commanche product never came to market.  1 or 2 prototypes was all there was.

And the other part of the story is that The Legend Of Abbottabad says Blackhawks were used, not Commanches, which would have been only a gunship platform.

The other part of the story never discussed, a question never asked, is just why on earth would "stealth" helicopters be involved at Abbottabad at all?  That suggests that AQ, or whoever the bad guy of the day is there in Pakistan, had radar facilities that the US had to avoid.  Pure nonsense.  The US "owns" the skies over there, and the bad guys have no radar, only shoulder-launched AA weapons which are visual and not radar controlled.

So, why did they even need a mythical stealth helicopter for success of the operation?  They did not.

Sky clings to this story like he clings to the impossible story of 911.  So it goes for a person who chooses to defend the indefensible. :innocent:

#431    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

You're absolutely right that the Commanche incorporated stealth technology, but the rest of the story is that the Commanche product never came to market.  1 or 2 prototypes was all there was.

True, but it does show that the idea of stealth helicopters has merit and was in fact studied, and the methods and materials they discovered to make the commanche a stealth helicopter would not have been forgotten.

And the other part of the story is that The Legend Of Abbottabad says Blackhawks were used, not Commanches, which would have been only a gunship platform.

Indeed. I was not saying that commanches were used. I was merely saying that you and the government are in a major disagreement as to whether stealth helicopters are possible. You're insisting they are not possible, while the government seems to believe they are and has infact invested many millions of dollars in developing the technology already.

The other part of the story never discussed, a question never asked, is just why on earth would "stealth" helicopters be involved at Abbottabad at all?  That suggests that AQ, or whoever the bad guy of the day is there in Pakistan, had radar facilities that the US had to avoid.  Pure nonsense.  The US "owns" the skies over there, and the bad guys have no radar, only shoulder-launched AA weapons which are visual and not radar controlled.

I'm quite certain the Pakistani military has radar facilities...

So, why did they even need a mythical stealth helicopter for success of the operation?  They did not.

I'd say that the stealth helicopters were indeed necessary to infiltrate the country undetected... Are you saying they would not have been detected if they used normal non-stealth aircraft?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#432    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 20 May 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

Does Pakistan have radar? In what country is Abbottabad located? Where was Osama bin Laden?

Sky clings to this story like he clings to the impossible story of 911.

It has been more than 11 years since the 911 attacks and still no evidence in sight that refutes the official story. You say there is evidence, so where is that evidence?

#433    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,907 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostxFelix, on 20 May 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

No, maybe you didn't learn to read... but the DNA test only confirmed that whatever sample they had came from a brother of UBL's sister. They did not do a full and proper DNA test to actually confirm that it was UBL... Just a close relative of his sister... Not to mention again, what was the chain of evidence?
No chain of evidence = no reliable test.
Partial DNA match = could have been another family member..

Again, Al Qaeda could just be going with the story... Their claims are completely satire, not like they're his friends or anything...
(I could tell my family and friends to claim I am dead too, stop talking on um, not participate under this alias.. Would that mean I am dead?)

You told someone to prove he is alive, why don't you prove he is dead without using the word of his own family and friends... or completely unsound evidence. I'll wait

Oh he's dead. He had a kidney diease that killed him years before all this.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#434    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,907 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Does Pakistan have radar? In what country is Abbottabad located? Where was Osama bin Laden?

It has been more than 11 years since the 911 attacks and still no evidence in sight that refutes the official story. You say there is evidence, so where is that evidence?

I wish I had a dollar for everytime you have used the words "no evidence". Watching buildings designed to take hits from commercial aircraft falling at near free fall speed, and finding vast amounts of military grade thermite alone looks like pretty good evidence to many of us. Lets not even get into the insider trading that went on minutes before the attack, or the mayor of San Fran saying he was warned to not fly to NY the day before ect et, clearly something aint right here.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#435    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 20 May 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Oh he's dead. He had a kidney diease that killed him years before all this.

The fact that bin Laden named President Obama in his tapes proves beyond a doubt that you are incorrect at best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users